- 10 years of rich IT experience in software development.
- 8 years of development and consulting experience in SAP area.
- SAP SRM 7.0 design architect for the VOLKSWAGEN Group worldwide.
- SAP SRM 7.0 Product Development at SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
- Expert professional knowledge on Waterfall and Scrum Methodologies, SDLC and PDLC.
- Responsible for managing/training development and testing teams in SAP SRM.
- Responsible for end to end Implementation including workshops, requirements gathering - use case, process and sequence diagrams, design, planning, build / implementing, testing, code-review and post-production support.
- Designed and developed end-to-end custom procurement processes in the Automobile Sector.
- Expert knowledge on different SRM Business scenarios like Self-Service Procurement, Plan Driven Procurement, Sourcing RFx , Central Contract Management, and SUS.
- Expert knowledge in SRM technical front like Web Dynpro Enhancements, BRFs, BAdI, Applications.
SRM Consultant Core Architect
- Lead the Volkswagen group's SRM 2nd level support team and provide technical and process knowledge transfer during the outsourcing of the support project to Volkswagen India.
- Resolved 3rd-level support issues related to users, roles, authorizations, org structure, business partners, interfaces, workflow, self-service, strategic-sourcing, plan-driven procurement and SUS scenarios.
- Designed and developed a customer-friendly metadata framework for Volkswagen Group for all UI screen elements.
- Developed POWL and Workflow customizing and BADI implementations.
- Designed and developed Call-off process for Volkswagen Group, where the requestors can easily call off from Contracts and create Shopping cart followed by automatic Purchase Orders.
- Designed and developed new functionality in the Sourcing cockpit for Volkswagen Group purchasers, who can add shopping cart items to already existing Purchase Orders or Contracts, which might be in approval or already released.
- Developed a new functionality to automate a process called Bonus, in which on exceeding a transaction amount with a supplier for released purchase orders and contracts, the Volkswagen Group is paid out bonuses by the supplier.
- Designed and developed the standard-text functionality in the Notes component for Volkswagen Group users.
Senior SRM Consultant
- Lead SRM and eSourcing testing team and played the role of onsite project coordinator.
- Realization- system configuration.
- Identify MM and other modules Integration.
- Identify deficits and suggest workarounds / developments.
- Prepare, execute and complete required test phases
- Review all Test cases/documentation created by team members
- UAT and IT interfacing with the client. HPQC was the tool used for capturing the defects.
- Conducting immersion training for different core team members from other locations.
- Conducted workshops for the core team members.
- Go-live preparations.
- Guiding the client to prepare the End user documentation.
- Responsible for building the development team from offshore.
- Responsible for creating technical specifications.
- Responsible for conducting SRM and WebDynpro trainings for the developers.
- Responsible for resource and task allocation.
- Responsible for conducting code-reviews.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and creating business blue-print.
- Responsible for creating users, org structure, roles.
- Responsible for creating reports for uploading custom data.
- Responsible for creating reports for measuring the purchasing performance of buyers.
- Responsible for creating training manuals and training the key business users.
- Responsible for custom developments in self-service procurement and contracts.
- Implemented Plan Driven procurement.
- Responsible for post-production Go-Live support.