SUMMARY: More than ten years of experience implementing ERP software in roles varying from project manager to team lead, functional lead, and contributor. MBA, Certified Project Management Professional PMP and Certified Business Analyst.
- SAP ECC 6.0
- Oracle EBS
- HP Quality Center/ Application Lifecycle Management ALM , with Quick Test Pro QTP and SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization SAPTAO
- Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Access.
SAP Sales and Distribution Analyst
- Acted as the liaison between the business user community and IT department for quote-to-cash projects, enhancements, and break-fix tickets.
- Gathered requirements, created test plans, analyzed business processes and system functionality and recommended potential solutions.
- Assisted in putting together business justifications for and prioritization of enhancement requests and projects.
- Supported incoming and outgoing EDI transactions and Vistex Incentives Management functionality.
- Also maintained and ran automated test scripts in HP Quality Center/ALM for regression testing in the development and test environments.
SAP Sales and Distribution Analyst
- Led ERP enhancement projects and provided functional expertise for order-to-cash processes in a global environment.
- Managed a project to redesign custom SAP pricing request and approval functionality in the Americas and Europe, and then replace a legacy pricing application in Asia.
- Led a project to upgrade existing and add new EDI functionality for orders, order acknowledgements, invoices, and credit/debit memos coordinated activities among a customer, EDI vendor, internal technical resources and business experts.
- Managed a project to redesign intercompany sales and stock transport order functionality for one business unit to bring it in line with the functionality used by the rest of the business.
- Led an upgrade to Mexico e-Billing functionality, adding new functionality for specific customer requirements.
- Reorganized the credit control area in France, combining it into the EU credit control area took the point on the implementation of notes and new functionality for the Croatia EU accession.
- Provided functional expertise and led projects in the order-to-cash and procure-to-pay process streams.
- Led a global redesign of intercompany billing and stock transport order processes to ensure customs compliance coordinated activities of three consultants, and a dozen business team members around the world.
- Created and delivered a custom, global training program for procure-to-pay processes.
- Served as IT lead for credit management, billing, and accounts receivable processes on a global order-to-cash improvement project.
IT Shared Services Lead
- Led the first phase of a global redesign of intercompany stock transport orders.
- Managed the creation of new reports to be used for mitigating controls for SOX segregation of duty conflicts.
- Coordinated activities for the mapping of process and data flows for the IT internal controls audit.
- Managed multiple, overlapping phases of an Oracle EBS implementation for a biotech company, including procure-to-pay, record-to-report, and hire-to-retire process streams.
- Coordinated six on site consultants, two offshore resources, and about ten on site project team members.
- Created and utilized a set of modified project management documents and templates to support a new accelerated implementation methodology being used for the implementations.
Business Analysis Manager
- As part of a large-scale ERP implementation, managed vendor file business analysis sub-team and participated in a variety of project activities:
- Assisted with RFP creation and analysis of vendor responses.
- Created and maintained the project plan for vendor file implementation activities and managed three staff performing requirements documentation and analysis.
- Created a risk-based methodology for prioritizing vendor file requirements and led a workshop to perform the prioritization.
- Analyzed financial reporting requirements including the integration of agency financial systems with the legacy central accounting system and assisted in leading a series of workshops with agency representatives to drill-down on requirements for the chart of accounts.
- Managed a variety of ERP enhancement projects for St. Lawrence Cement across order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and record-to-report process streams for four business units across the US and Canada, including:
- Implementation of Sales, Materials Management, and Financials functionality for a new business unit.
- Implementation of Warehouse Management functionality to manage spare parts across the organization.
- Analyzed the potential of using SAP Profitability Analysis CO-PA functionality to replace an existing legacy sales profitability reporting system, delivering my recommendation to senior management.
- Teamed up with an RPI professor to sell, create, and deliver a custom project management training course for a specialty chemicals company.
- Taught Introduction to Management Information Systems to Management students at RPI.
- Served as the credit management, billing, and accounts receivable team lead for the blue-printing/ requirements definition phase of a large-scale, global SAP implementation.
- Served as an advisor to the global integration team to inform how decisions on architecture, key functionality, and master data would impact the implementation across different business units and geographies.
Special Projects Assistant
- Assisted senior management in a variety of projects including strategic planning, the business plan, marketing analyses, and expenditure analyses.
- Participated on team performing a new SAP R/3 implementation:
- Assisted project manager in project planning including project budget, team development, and identifying new hardware and network requirements.
- Participated in the Materials Management sub-team during blueprinting, fit/gap analysis, and requirements definition for purchasing and inventory management processes.
- Participated in the Sales and Distribution sub-team during configuration, RICEF development, testing, training, go live, and post-implementation support phases.