- Senior SAP professional with 10 years of experience in installation, configuration, upgrade, and support of SAP R3 4.7, ECC, BI/BW, Netweaver 7.4/7.3/7.0/2004, CRM, SRM, XI/PI, SCM, Enterprise portal, BPC, BOBJ and Solution manager systems.
- Lead experience in various SAP implementations, Upgrades.
- Involved in Two full life cycles implementations.
- Installation and configuration of ABAP, Java and also dual stack ABAP Java systems.
- Installation and patching of BPC 7 Business Planning and Consolidation .
- Experience in EHP upgrades, version upgrades and Unicode conversions.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of SAP Basis Administration including Client Copy/ Export/ Import, System Copy/ Refresh, Support Packs, Kernel Upgrades, Spool Administration, Background jobs, Workload Analysis, SAP workplace monitoring using CCMS, Backup/Recovery, Add-On installations, System Monitoring/ Maintenance, Performance Tuning and applying OSS notes.
- Configuration and maintenance of online/offline backups, restores and recoveries
- Experience in Java stack administration using tools like NWA, Visual admin, Configtool, jcmon, JSPM.
- Experience in working with SAP systems on both Windows and Unix platforms
- Experience in performance tuning of SAP systems and have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience in SAP security like user administration, Role/profile maintenance
- Implemented Solution Manager - maintenance optimizer, alert configuration, Early Watch Alert EWA setup, Central system monitoring.
- Good knowledge on Unix shell scripting
- Worked on SAP systems with Oracle backend, OSDB and also SQL server.
- Database administration using brtools like adding data files, updating DB stats, and DB check.
- Configuration and administration of Transport Management System, importing transports
- SAP License management Request new SAP License, maintain certificates and apply.
- Good at System profiles, Operation modes performance monitoring at various levels like OS, DB and R/3 Application.
- ERP : Netweaver 2004/2004s, ECC 5.0/6.0, Solution Manager 6.0/7.0, Enterprise
- Portal, BI/BW, XI/PI 7.0.
- O/Systems : Linux, Windows 2003/2000/NT.
- Databases : Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server, HANA
- Tools : BPC, Business Connector, Service-now, Foot Prints, OTRS
- GUI Tools : SAP GUI 6.20, 6.40, 7.10, 7.20
- Packages : MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Senior SAP Basis/Netweaver Consultant
Confidential is the parent of companies which provide end-to-end customer solutions to the world's sign making and specialty graphics, ophthalmic lens processing, and apparel and flexible materials industries.
- Performed EHP upgrade from EHP 5 to EHP 7 using software update manager SUM .
- Performed EHP upgrade from SRM 7.0 EHP1 to SRM EHP2 using Software Update Manager SUM
- Performed system refreshes using SAP standard system copy backup/restore method by software provisioning manager SWPM .
- Applied support packages using SPAM/SAINT, upgrading kernel patches and implementing OSS notes
- Java stack administration using tools like JSPM, visual admin, configtool, jcmon, jsmon and NWA
- Recalculate good BW statistics for Infocubes.
- Daily monitoring of SAP HANA SPS7 servers.
- Working with HANA studio and DBACOCKPIT
- Performed upgrade for HANA studio.
- Backup and recovery of HANA.
- Administration of SAP HANA systems.
- Used SAP HANA lifecycle management tools.
- OSS related tasks like creating developer keys, access keys, and maintaining service connections.
- Configuring STMS, Transportation of developments across systems in landscape and troubleshooting for failed transports.
- Performance tuning of the SAP systems to reduce workload on the CPU, memory and disks to improve the performance of the system.
- Monitored buffers, lock entries, dump analysis, DB logs, disk utilization troubleshooting, tablespace growth, tablespace/table fragmentation, corrupt or missing indexes, DB alert files and traces, Analyzed database checks on periodic basis
- Scheduling and monitoring background jobs. Troubleshooting failed jobs if any.
- Implementing recommendations given by EWA report, RTCC tool and sappfpar tools.
- Creation, deletion, locking, unlocking, and password reset for users.
- Creation, modification of roles and profiles and assign appropriate roles to users
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, BW, SRM, Enterprise portal, Solution manager 7.1, Oracle 11g, AIX, HANA
Role: Senior SAP Basis Admin
Confidential is a software application that allows users to make voice calls over the Internet. Now Confidential is part of Microsoft.
- Common upgrade and Unicode conversion of R/3 4.6 to ECC6 CUUC .
- Integrating upgraded system with BW, CRM, and enterprise Portal.
- Designed dual maintenance transport strategy and configuring transport management system
- Upgraded Oracle 10g database to Oracle 11g.
- Assist with issues in integration testing
- Setting up CUA, adding and deleting systems in CUA using SCUA and SCUG.
- Installation and configuration of solution manager 7.1
- Configuring EW and SLA reports, analyzing EW reports and implementing its recommendations
- Installing and configuring SSL certificates and maintaining the Server PSE's Certificate.
- Applying support packs using SPAM/SAINT, Kernel upgrades, implementing OSS notes
- Changing instance number of SAP system, moving Instance from one host to another.
- Configuring printers and resolving issues related with printers and print queues.
- Tuning the performance of SAP systems.
- Handling file system problems like Disk utilization of /oracle//oraarch and /usr/sap/trans, /usr/sap/, /sapmnt etc., file systems
- Configuring of SAP router and troubleshoot router related issues
- Provide 24 7 support, monitoring entire infrastructure, ensuring good health of entire landscape.
- Performed RTCC TOOL to check the SAP recommendations and implementing them if necessary
- Creating developer keys and access keys for objects using OSS
- Creating OSS customer messages
- Resolving tickets raised by users
- Incident management. Resolving tickets raised by users.
- Interacting with client and giving KT to team members
- Documentation of all the BASIS activities.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, BW, Solution manager 7.0, BPC, Oracle 10g/11g, Linux
Confidential is a leading specialist financial services group which makes loans, takes deposits, trades securities and provides advice and investment management solutions to a wide range of clients.
- Involved in setting up of ECC5.0 on Linux platform with Oracle as database.
- Involved in configuration of ABAP and java stack systems
- Activation of HTTS configuration for SAP systems
- Applying support packs, kernel upgrades, web dispatcher upgrades, IGS patches, and OSS notes
- System copies / system refresh using both sapinst export/import and DB backup/restore method
- Creating new SSO certificates using visual admin and importing them in ABAP and Java stack systems
- Client refresh and logical system conversion using BDLS
- Oracle database administration - Backup management, Space management, Segment management and Performance management
- Profile management and batch management
- Worked on Business Process Consolidation BPC upgrades and troubleshooting BPC related issues
- Handling disk utilization issues of critical SAP file systems like /oracle/SID/oraarch, /usr/sap/SID etc.
- Monitoring systems Dump Analysis, Work load analysis, Buffer management, OS Monitoring, Systems locks, update records, system log for any issues and resolving them.
- Administration of java stack which mainly includes file system utilizations, generation of thread dumps,
- Start/stop of java using jcmon/jsmon, troubleshooting of java startup issues.
- Maintaining the disaster recovery db to be in sync with its primary that involves restoration of missing logs and applying logs.
- Providing 24 7 on call support and remote assistance to the client
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 5.0, BW, BO, CRM, PI 7.1,BPC, Solution manager 7.0, Oracle 11g, Linux.
Role: SAP Basis Administrator
Confidential is the Confidential's designated Universal Postal Service Provider, supporting customers, businesses and communities across the country.
- Applying support packs using SPAM/SAINT, performing Kernel upgrades and implementing OSS notes
- User Administration - creation of users, assigning roles to users, locking and unlocking, password reset.
- Role maintenance creation, modification and assignment of roles
- Creation and maintenance of RFC including troubleshooting RFC issues if any
- Proactive monitoring and troubleshooting live cache issues
- Checking memory parameters consistency using sappfpar tool and implementing its recommendations
- Monitoring infrastructure, ensure good health and performance of hardware, application and database
- Monitored the Table spaces using DB02 and creating a new data file using brtools, if the table space exceeds 85 .
- Performing client copies local client copy and remote client copies
- Portal administration-Adding systems to portal and configuring them.
- Source system conversion after system refresh
- Define client strategy, transport strategy, and configure transport management system
- Monitoring and tuning the performance of SAP systems
- Configuring SCOT and troubleshoot issues related to mail functionality in SAP
- Troubleshooting file system capacity issues by running report RSBTCDEL2
- Monitoring systems Dump Analysis, Work load analysis, Buffer management, OS Monitoring, System locks, update records, system log for any issues and resolving them
- Raising OSS messages to SAP and maintaining service connections
- Creation of developer keys and access keys, Incident management Resolving tickets raised by users
- Check the CPU Utilization.
Environment : ECC 5.0, BI, AIX, Windows 2000 Z/OS, DB2 MS SQL