A leadership role that will leverage my consulting and management experience to deploy and manage SAP solutions. Open to assume responsibility in SAP Technical development lead / manager role.
- 14 years of SAP experience from Management through hands-on configuration and development in SAP ABAP in R/3 and ECC environment.
- 18 years of experience with all project stages including business development, project estimating, requirements determination, gap analysis, business process reengineering, issue resolution, configuration, custom code specifications, training, go-live assistance and post implementation support.
- Led 5 full-cycle implementations from business case stage through blueprinting, realization, and post Go-Live support
- Expert knowledge in technical areas of Materials Management, Supply Chain Management, Sales and Distribution, Financial and Controlling, Human Resource, and Netweaver Portal
- Experience in SAP Add-on Product development in Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash modules.
- Experience in Legacy conversion using LSMW
- Experience in BW design and implementation of extractors and reports in FI, CO, HR, areas
- Experience in Restaurant Business, Government/Public Sector, High Tech, Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Automotive, Transportation, and Utilities
- Experienced with Change Management and Governance needed for successful deployment and management of IT projects
- Experience with project planning, scheduling, budget estimation, and resource staffing plans
- Managed local and off shore teams to deploy global software projects and provide post Go-Live support
- Experienced with SAP implementations and upgrades through ECC 6.0
- Experienced in MS Project, MS Office, Sharepoint, and other project planning and monitoring tools
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal presentation abilities
SAP Development Manager
Managing SAP development team, 3 onsite and 8 offsite resources responsible for SAP Add-On product, Hackett Performance Exchange, development and enhancement in the Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash area. Extensive hands on experience in technical runtime analysis and ABAP tuning, development architecture for U/I and ABAP layer. Attending workshop on in-memory computing and real-time analytics with SAP HANA. Leading the SAP Certification process for Hackett Performance Exchange. Designed technical architecture for development, sandbox, and QA system, and implemented add on development kit for product installation.
SAP Development Lead to provide the SAP Roadmap to the Burger King Corporation and streamline the IT Reporting around SAP BI/BO implementation. Managing onsite and offshore SAP Development team, responsible for the world wide SAP implementation, upgrade, enhancements, and new business rollouts in ECC and Netweaver Portal in the functional areas of FICO, RDCC, REMS, HR, and BillerDirect. Participated in Enterprise Architectural Board.
Team Lead: Lead the global projects on HRIS Global Implementation, OpenText Invoice scanning OCR Interface, PLM requirement gathering, MDM Requirement gathering, Invoice Automation via EDI and IDoc implementation, Property Tax Interface implementation, Vendors Auditing and Credit Recovery Services, SAP PI Implementation strategy planning, SAP Upgrade, etc. from the technical area.
SAP HRIS: Global rollout of HRIS project. The scope of the project involves managed implementation of external ECC Interfaces, ESS and MSS in the Netweaver Portal, including the Hire-Rehire application. Involved in the design and integration testing of the global portal system for a smooth global rollout.
SAP Technical Upgrade: Leading the SAP Technical Upgrade project from ECC5 to ECC6, involved planning, scope definition in preparation of RFP and the Vendor Selection processes.
System Integration: Designed various inbound and outbound interface for core SAP System, interfacing with Informatica via RFC and web-services, detailed xml to ABAP data structure mapping.
Designed and developed IDoc, flat file, and xml interfaces.
Developed core competency in SAP to read and create xml files using SAP ABAP and XSLT transformation, via CALL TRANSFORMATION .
Data Migration: Worked hands on with Conversion Team for conversions from the legacy system to SAP ECC5, using Legacy System Migration Workbench LSMW to considerably reduce the conversion process time-line and risk to the overall project on Americas, and Global SAP installation.
SAP BW: Gathered FI CO reporting requirements and narrowed the gaps in BI by using efficient modeling techniques. Designed FI GL, AP AR and CO PCA, CCA, COPA payroll modules and presented blue print design and documentation to the client. Overseen the process chain design and coordinated implementation of process chain. Reconciled and validated developed BI reports with R/3 reports and tables. Resolved post go-live issues and coordinated with offshore team. Worked on billing line item extractors and enhanced using ABAP classes. Responsible in setting up EP 7.0 and publishing BI queries into roles.
Management: Managed the procurement team and working with the implementation partner for the design of materials management, plant maintenance, inventory management and warehouse management processes. Managed implementation partner and IT teams totaling to 10 members during different phases of the project. Involved in budget and resource allocation, risk assessment, planning phased approach conforming to the budget, conducting blueprint workshops, preparing / reviewing the blueprint materials and process design documents, conducting / facilitating workshops and reviewing the design with stakeholders for sign-off. Worked with project auditors to prepare mitigation strategy for risk and work with the project team and BPO's for resolving issues. Preparing regular status updates to PMO and stakeholders, planning communicating project deliverables and responsibilities to the team and scope management were some of the other responsibilities for the project. Lead the procurement team for the post go live support of procurement processes, user training, process improvement, user experience improvement, implementation of best practices, development and implementation of interfaces with the legacy systems and implementation of seamless processes for new fiscal year processing, inventory reconciliation, ordering from third party vendors, etc. Lead the procurement team through the SAP support stack implementation and testing.
Configuration: Hands-on configuration in MM and Purchasing area, i.e. in Release Strategy, Stock Transport Orders for NEW Plants, Mass Maintenance of PO in batch, set the Contract Expired Message into Error Message. Created the Invoicing Plan Vendors, configured SAP to treat Fuel and Gasoline as Expenses items, configured message types for Email, Fax and Print.
SAP BW: Set up SAP BW system for FI reports using GL, AP, AR special ledger using standard custom extractors. Enhanced GL, AP, AR extractors using function module. Worked on CMOD enhancements for CO PP extractors. Designed reports on FI GL, AP AR Payroll modules and presented blue print design and documentation to the client.
July 2007 December 2007 Managing Consultant IBM
Managing Consultant for SAP Technical Development for SD, FI, SCM, QM, and myMEDISET in SAP ECC 6.0 for Global SAP Implementation at NuVasive Inc. Managed offshore development and onsite implementation team totaling to 15 team members.
Team lead for SAP Supply Chain Management SCM development, using SCEM, interfacing Ariba in SAP ECC 6.0, part of the 200 million IBM project for Global SAP implementation at Amgen Corporation.
Managing team building, budget and resource allocation, requirement gathering, functional specification review and approval, detail technical review creation, review, and approval processes, delivery plan, testing plan, testing integration, etc, for globally staffed SAP-SAP Development teams for the implementation. Managed large IBM offshore Development teams. Worked extensively with the Data Migration Team to migrate huge amount of legacy data using business validation and Legacy System Migration Workbench LSMW .