- 7 years of overall industry experience in large scale enterprise software product development.
- Worked with SAP Labs The Product Development Organization of SAP.
- Looking for a challenging position in Enterprise/Application Architecture, Design and Development using ABAP/HANA/UI5 Technologies.
- Extensive experience with SAP as an ABAP Developer with functional expertise in SAP SRM, SCM and MM.
- Extensive hands on experience on SAP Net Weaver, ABAP/4 Workbench, Data Dictionary, ABAP Objects, BAPI, BAdI, Adobe forms, Smart Forms, ALV Reports, User Exists, Enhancement Frameworks, Remote Function Calls RFC and SAP workflow.
- UI development using FPM, ABAP WebDynpro and SAP UI5.
- In depth knowledge in developing high performance applications based on HANA and Fiori.
- Expertise in Database modelling and query development with SQL and ABAP native queries.
- Extensive hands on Experience in SAP ecommerce applications using SAP FPM, ABAP WebDynpro and UI5 frameworks.
- Experience in SAP MDM Console, SAP MDM Data Manager, and SAP MDM Import Manager.
- Having experience in Interfaces using PI and IDOC.
- Experience in Preparing Project documentation, Functional and Technical designs, Landscape strategy.
- ABAP, ABAP-OO, Data Dictionary, Dialog Programming, ABAP-WebDynpro, FPM
- Performance Tuning, Problem Solving, Testing, Debugging.
- SAP HANA Development.
- SAPUI5 Development and FIORI development
- Enhancement Framework, BAPI, Badi, User-Exit, Customer Exit, RFC
- ALE, IDocs maintenance and monitoring
- Reports ALV using function module OOP concepts
- BDC call transaction and session method , BAPI, RFC
- Adobe forms, Smart forms / SAP Script
- NWBC, Portal
- SAP Workflow
- SAP PI SOA Service Configurations
- Methodology UML , Tools Visio .
- Design Patterns, MVC.
- SRM Self Service Procurement, Plan Driven Procurement, Service Procurement, MDM-Product Catalog, Sourcing, Central Contract Management etc
- Supply Chain Management and SAP Material Management
SAP Supplier Management
- Certification on Software development on SAP HANA by SAP
Role: SAP Supplier Management
Lead Developer, Sourcing Functional Expert
- Coordinated with SAP internal architects and Consultants at Customer locations and finalized the requirements for development of mobile application on SAP Fiori framework for Sourcing Cockpit feature in SAP SRM.
- Incorporated the requirements and developed template UI Mock UI with Visio
- Analyzed and finalized writing design documents for Fiori Development.
- Setup the development environment for SAP Fiori by analyzing the tools Eclipse and plugins.
- Developed and configured O-Data Services for searching and assigning Source of Supply for the items selected in SRM Sourcing cockpit.
- Developed User Interface using SAP UI5 for displaying Source of Supply list for this feature.
- Set up the system landscape for the development of a new feature to display Price scales for each item in SRM new Shopping Cart UI in SAP UI5
- Developed O Data services for pulling the data related to price scales from product catalog and pass it to SRM Shopping cart instance.
- Built UI frames in SAP UI5 and added them to SRM Shopping cart screens according to customer requirements.
- Performed the role of a 'Development Angel'-Implementation Consultant Coordinated the Implementation project for an SAP SRM 713 customer.
- Provided functional consulting in scenarios as Plan Driven Procurement, Self Service Procurement, Contract Management and SRM Sourcing etc.
- Worked as an interface between the SRM development team and the customer to identify and troubleshoot issues and to expedite the solution process till the customer Go-Live.
- Gained in depth knowledge on application monitoring tools for smooth functioning of SRM and integration with ECC.
Lead Developer, SRM Functional Expert
- Coordinated with SAP product Owners and Consultants to define the customer requirements.
- Achieved software design and completed the technical Design Documentation.
- Developed new feature of adding Header Pricing Conditions to SRM Purchase Order PO .
- Created the UI for this feature using FPM and ABAP WebDynpro.
- Developed Component Configurations and added Custom configurations using FPM and ABAP WebDynpro.
- Worked on invoking SAP Pricing Engine using RFC for calculation of conditions at PO header level.
- Integrated the new feature with SAP SRM and tested the entire SAP SRM application.
- Successfully delivered the feature through Interface and Implementation notes for the lower releases.
Lead Developer, HANA Expert
- Customized the POWL search criteria for SRM Business Object-Purchase Order.
- Analyzed and performed extensive troubleshooting and route cause analysis for performance issues in Documents search using POWL for Purchase Order.
- Performed performance optimization at ABAP side for the feature of SRM POWL search for Purchase order and redefined usage of Search criteria.
- As part of this development, the Data model for SRM Purchase Order is modeled on HANA with Attribute Views and Calculation Views.
- Developed data model using Attribute/Analytic/Calculation Views. Also achieved conversion of these views into CDS views using SQL query.
- Achieved high performance of POWL search by 80 .
Lead Developer, HANA Expert
- Designed, Developed and maintained persistent models Schemas, Tables, Views , Information models Attribute Views, Analytic views, Calculation Views using HANA Studio.
- Created Packages, Users, Roles, and Privileges as part of HANA development.
- Designed/Developed SQL Script, Procedures and script based calculation views.
- Performed Database porting for SRM into HANA.
- Extensively worked on validating each Business Object in SRM to port successfully onto HANA database.
- Analyzed application performance on HANA DB and implemented optimizations for various business scenarios in SRM.
- Gained in depth knowledge in using SAP tracing techniques like STAD, SAT, ST12, and ST05 etc.
- Achieved the configuration set up of new SEM 713 systems and maintained the customizations.
- Worked on the system configuration with XI and MM systems.
Lead Developer, PI Expert, SRM Functional/Customization Expert
- Configured PI system for integration between SAP SRM and ECC for the Purchase Requisition document transfer in form of XML.
- Developed outbound and inbound enterprise SOA service for receiving Purchase Request from ERP and to send Release confirmation to ERP from SRM.
- Set up and configured the Structure for these proxy services in SRM.
- Created a new business object for SRM approval of ERP Purchase Requisition document.
- Configured Process Controlled Workflow for the 3 level approval process for this development.
- Developed the UI using ABAP, ABAP WebDynpro and FPM framework.
- Developed the portal content iViews- and integrated them with SRM Portal for this development. Achieved expertise on Plan Driven Procurement functional Area.
- Developed ABAP report programs to generate huge volume of documents for performance analysis.
- Replicated the Customer scenarios to deal with large purchasing documents with thousands of items to validate the application performance.
- Used various tools like ST12, SAT, ST05 for performance analysis and done code optimization as well.
- Introduced Tracing mechanism for ERP Self Service Procurement application using ABAP and ABAP WebDynpro.
Lead Developer, SRM Functional/Customization Expert
- Developed various enhancement features to Sourcing Cockpit Application in SRM.
- Used classical and Object Oriented ABAP and ABAP WebDynpro for these enhancements.
- Created SAP notes for fixing functionality issues raised by customers.
- Performed route cause analysis for performance issues in SRM Sourcing Cockpit
- Achieved Performance Optimization for all four steps in Sourcing Cockpit.
Developer, Java WebDynpro Expert
- Developed sustainability related UI for configuration screen of SRM Catalog using Java WebDynpro. Integrated secure Interface between MDM Master Data Management and SRM application.
- Worked on MDM integration with SRM server.
- Developed UI elements using Java WebDynpro.
- Configured new Catalogs with SRM and added them to the SRM organization structure.
ABAP Technical Consultant/Lead Developer
- During the tenure in SAP Labs, worked in Lean development methodology.
- Worked as Scrum master and led a team of 10 members. Involved in complete life cycle of products like Analysis, Design, Development, Testing etc.
- Ensured compliance of Product Standards like Usability, Accessibility, Performance, Security etc. for each and every product/feature delivery.
- Ensured Usable Software Delivery during each Takt/Scrum duration.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership by supporting reusability of software components.
Wipro Technologies Nov 2007 to July 2010
JAVA Developer, IBM WCS Expert, SQL Query Developer
Confidential is an online shopping website for all Sony Products. It uses IBM Web Sphere Commerce Customer-to-Business platform With SAP ECC6 as the backend.
- Provided support and maintenance for the live web application of SONY.
- Enhanced the features using JAVA, J2EE and IBM Web Sphere Commerce Customer to business platform.
- Monitored the status of e-commerce batch jobs
- Developed Report programs for extracting the order data for each regions in US.
- Developed and modified custom reports, user exits, SAP scripts, smart forms, and interface as per the business requirement.
- Developed modules for filtering Returned Orders based on different filter criteria
- Handled the end customer issues related to Sony Online Promotional offers during peak business hours.
- Debugged and performed route cause analysis for issues
- Framed complex Queries in SQL to extract data from customer tables according to the business demands.
- Documented the functional and technical specifications of the objects to be developed.
- Fixed issues related to Online Orders which had severe business impacts.
- Guided the team during backend migration into SAP ECC.