- Total 17 Year Experience of which around 10 Years in SAP R/3 Projects and 7 Years in manufacturing, service, Oil Gas, 3 PL Logistics Consumer Warehouse, Packing industry experience. 10 years of SAP Projects experience in Business Process Studies, Material Management Procure 2 Pay Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Sales Distribution ,Production Planning CBP and MRP , MDM, BW and ECC reporting for MM, SCM, orders, delivery and shipment. And 7 years hands on manufacturing, 3 PL Shipping, Transportation, Packing, Supply Chain Industry.
- Done 4 Full Life Cycle SAP end to end implementation project, from System analysis, Requirement gathering, 'AS-IS', 'TO BE' and gap analysis, preparing Business Blue Print, involved in designing logical physical data modeling / conversion, development ,Configuration, interface building, Test script, Unit and Integration Testing, Final preparation, Go-Live, and support, User training and Documentation. And done Rollout, Production support, Enhancement, Reporting and Testing projects. Knowledge of entire system development life cycle. On site and off shore SAP Project experience as a team member /lead.
- MM, WM, EWM, SD, PP,QM,PS,SRM and FICO.
- Integration experience between SAP and Non SAP systems such as .net, Java, AS400 with SAP
- Expertise in project Presentations, Functional spec, process flow, design process Flowcharts, identify table and fields, program logic, integration, data conversation. Working knowledge with ABAP, Net weaver, BW, , Basis, Security technical resources to enhance User Exits, Function module, interface, user role, scripts, screen and Z-tables.
Technical Skills: Solutioning and Configuration
SAP R/3 and SCM Subject Mater Expertise Skills:
MM/Purchasing PTP - Procure to Pay :Expert in MM Organization structure with Material Master data, Quota arrangements, RFQ, PR, PO, Source lists, Info Record, Material, Vendor, Customer Master data, Special procurements such as STO, Subcontracting, Third-party, Consignment Process, External Service Procurement, Contracts, SAs, CBP and MRP, Valuation and Account determination, Split Valuation, Release procedure, Pricing Procedures, Auto Batch determination, Smart forms, Partner determination and Logistics Invoice verification process, Message Control and output types, test scripts, Z-Reports, complete Z customized business processes, LSMW, interface and EDI/ALE Idoc.
Inventory Management: Specialist in Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Transfer posting, Movement types, Reservation, Physical Inventory, Stock transfer. Material Batch, AFS and Serialized inventory management.
Warehouse Management: Expert in WM org. structure, Storage type, Storage section, Bin type, Bin setup, Bin section, Put away Picking Strategies, setting up IM-WM movement types, Auto TO confirmation settings, intermediate storage type ,SLED, Fixed Bin Capacity, Posting Change and Stock transfers, batch determination, Cross Docking, Fixed bin Replenishment control, Wave Picking Process, Two Step picking. , Warehouse monitor configuration, RF profile, verification control, menu management and queue management, ITS interface and hand held/fork lift screen modeling, WM to IM,SD,PP interface, Physical inventory and Z-Reports, Handling Units Management, Storage Unit Management, Customized inbound, outbound WM processes, extensively worked on 3PL Logistics.
Extended Warehouse Management: Good in ERP to EWM System /Warehouse Integration. ERP to EWM delivery Integration, ERP WM EWM Org. Structure, Delivery Document Flow, Inbound process, various documents in inbound process, Master data packaging specifications, Storage control in inbound, VAS in inbound, QIE in inbound, Expected Goods Receipt, Slotting Rearrangement, Deconsolidation, POSC, LOSC.,WPTs, WOCR, Worked on Outbound Process, Storage Process in Outbound, WR,WT,WO creation, Wave management, Replenishment, Yard Management-Transportation Units, Kitting, Cross Docking business processes.
SD OTC - Order to Cash /LE : Good in SD Organization structure, Sale Order Process, STO-Stock Transport order, Third party purchase, Contract, Scheduling agreement, Sales BOM, Delivery, Shipping, Route determination, Revenue determination Free Goods, Pricing, Rebate, Inter Company Billing and sales, Z-Reports. Delivery, Picking Packing, Returns and Shipment.
FICO, PP and QM: Strong working knowledge MM-IM-FI SD-FI integration. AP Accounts Payable and AR- Receivable, GL account allocation. Consumption based planning CBP - Reorder, Forecast and time based planning , MRP, MPS, Work Center, BOM, Alternate BOM, Routing, Demand, Confirmation, Descript and Repetitive manufacturing process. Planned order, PR, Production order, Confirmation and goods issues, back flush and receipts. QM material character, sample procedure and Inspection method.
ABAP BW Reporting : Expert in Functional Design, built report logic for SAP and Non-SAP data source, identify table and joining logic from SAP SCM, MM, IM, SD, Delivery, Shipment, Non-SAP and Master data areas. ABAP queries and testing BW reports. Create query in Query designer, reading debugging code, designing implementing user-exits. Expertise on SAP vs non-SAP integration, preparation of Functional Spec, identify key Master data and Transactional data fields and its mapping, data load sequence through Inbound and Outbound IDOC. Expert in MDM such as Material, Vendor, Service, Customer master data management, approval process, data load template, upload, handle Central master data management and its integrations.
SAP FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Role: SAP MM WMS LE EWM Consultant
- Identify the gap between in the existing system and prepared To Be business process, and fill the gap by identifying right SAP Solution, configuration, development and enhancements.
- Worked on ERP vs EWM delivery integration Issues, Master data transfers from ERP to EWM.
- Worked on Delivery documents, inbound delivery flow from ERP to EWM and back.
- Worked on put away and picking strategies and indicators, capacity check indicator.
- Worked on Split TO Creation, Two step picking, fixed bin replenishment, HUs, Cross Docking.
- Worked on complete HUs, Storage Units, set up set up auto packing instructions for HUs creation.
- Extensively worked on customized 2 step replenishment for bin Top off, Bin Min qty,Open deliveries. Worked extensively on Wave picking process for outbound deliveries.
- Worked on Functional Specs for Handheld system interface through ITS for Put away against PO, Process order, Picking against Sales Delivery. And designed RF screens for WM for GR, GI PCNs.
- Worked on Route determination, cost calculation process in shipping and transportation Module.
- Configured Vendor Evaluation Process based on price, quality, delivery time and Service criteria's.
- Worked on complete Purchase to Pay processes, Vendor return process, intra company STOs etc,.
- Set up new Release Procedures for PR ,PO based on Value for external procurement.
- Worked RF enabled inbound, outbound deliveries with HU and SUs, Shipping functionalities.
- Prepared Test scripts and end user manuals along testing the enhanced functionalities such as Direct stock put away - 2 step customized process, Dynamic Cycle Counting in Ph Inventory in WM.
Role: SAP MM WMS SD LE Consultant
- Worked on complicated customized Z-Palletization project- a Customized business process for inbound outbound deliveries in 3PL WM environment with HU and nested HUs.
- Worked on External Service Procurement P 2 P business scenarios and resolved issues.
- Worked on Service Master data, intra company STO and Inventory Management.
- Worked on Inbound, Outbound delivery process, shipping process, Stock transfers.
- Implemented complete Handling Unit Storage Unit Management for the Finished Warehouses.
- Worked on interfaces with shipping, freight forwarders, designing the drop-Shipment process.
- Worked on complete transportation module, created basic transportation planning point, new shipment types, shipment no. ranges etc., to calculate the cost on multimodal Transportation.
- Worked on EDI setup for generating Sales Order from PO.
- Defined put away and Picking strategies, configured system for automatic TR and TO creation.
- Worked on customized reports covering Put away, picking, Loading, Shipping placement strategies based on shipment, packing and delivery splits for four different warehouses.
Role: SAP MM WMS Consultant
- Understanding Clients Requirements and giving the solutions in SAP MM , WM, LE issues.
- Resolution of Project correction tickets as per SLA stipulations, Interaction with the end ,core users.
- Provided consulting for the client team to explore SAP Shipping, WM functionalities and finalized process modifications as part of minor business process reengineering.
- Configured new release procedure with release strategies, indicators for PR and PO documents.
- Worked on end to end P2 P business process like Service Procurement, subcontracting, third party.
- Worked on complete Outbound Business process from SO, Delivery, Goods Issue from Warehouse with appropriate relevant FIFO removal strategies.
- Worked on Stock removal indicators, Stock placement indicators, two step picking indicators in line with storage type strategies. Configured new Bin structures based on client requirements.
- Setup WM interfaces with IM, SD, printing of WM docs, background jobs for auto TO creation.
- Responsible for preparing Functional Specs for designing the labels for PO,GR relevant materials.
- Developed FS for custom reports, Mobile Data Entry RF transactions and output documents FRICE for ABAP development, tested and implemented them.
Role :SAP IM, WMS, LE,EWM Consultant
- Involved in interviewing the existing senior Warehouse Managers from SCM Department and WM core users to understand System Requirements and prepared BPML, BPP for a Business Blueprint.
- Gathered the new requirements to implement SCM- EWM system and worked on organizational structure in ERP-WM and SCM-EWM in consultation with Sales , Materials , Transportation users.
- Worked on complete System and Warehouse integration from ERP to EWM.
- Worked on complete Delivery integration, deliver documents Process in ERP and EWM systems.
- Set up No Ranges for WTs, WO, various Docs, Waves, Consolidation Group, VAS Order, Phy.in.
- Worked on Master data transfer from ERP to EWM system, enhancing BPs to plants etc.
- Set up the WPTs as per Business requirement, assigning the WPTs to Warehouse Task Documents etc, configured Activity areas, Availability Groups for IM in EWM system.
- Defined complete HU relevant settings in WM for EWM integration.
- Worked on complete packaging specifications Master Data with the necessary attributes.
- Worked on Process Oriented Storage Control POSC to optimize Inbound Delivery process time.
- Worked on Deconsolidation, Slotting and re-arrangement, inbound VAS orders functionality.
- Worked on Stock Transport Orders, Replenishment, Cross docking in ERP -Warehouse Management.
- Worked on Cross docking, Wave management, replenishment in WM and resolved the issues.
- Developing Functional Specs for new customized reports , forms and get them validated by client.
- Analyzed EDI mapping templates, gaps, suggested fields in IDOC segments for orders via EDI.
Environment : SAP ECC 6.0
Role : SAP MM-WM SD-LE Consultant
- Carried out business process mapping and authored the business blueprint document for the project after extensive discussions with core user groups.
- Provided consulting for the client team to explore SAP MM, WM Functionalities and finalized process modifications as part of minor business process re-engineering.
- Worked on complete Organization Structure in Materials Management, Warehouse Management. Worked on put away and picking strategies, Shelf Life Expiration Date,bin capacity check processes.
- Worked on FIFO, Next empty bin put away , and FIFO stock removal Strategies and configured automatic creation of TRs and TOs for a required warehouses depending on client requirement.
- Configured new Material types, Account Groups and No ranges for Vendor and Material Master.
- Worked on unit and integration testing of SAP MM Functionalities such as Subcontracting, Intra Company Stock Transport Order ,Vendor Consignments
- Extensively coordinated for business Integration, development needs, worked with FI , SD , PP Team to resolve Integration issues.
- Worked on new pricing procedure Pos and worked on Release Procedure for POs and PRs.
- Worked on LIV verification. Conducted a three-way, two-way, blocked invoices, Tolerance levels.
- Configured complete SD organization Structure and worked on complete order to cash sales process Value contracts, scheduling agreements, subsequent free of charge deliveries and STO Returns. Configured the Availability check's with ATP Logic or against planning, Product allocation and Rule based availability check.
- Setup WM interfaces with IM, PP, SD, printing documents, background jobs for TO creation.
- Developed FS for custom reports for Mobile Data Entry RF transactions and output documents.
- Prepared user documentation, trained end, key users on RF scanner for MM ,WM, SD,PP modules.
- Worked on BDC Program to create Batch Master records for Materials .
- Developed LSMW techniques for uploading Master Data and Transactional Data into SAP system.
Environment: SAP 4.7
Role : SAP MM/WM Functional Analyst
- Involved in leading SAP MM WM team for merging of plants rollout at onsite and offshore
- Engaged in client meetings to gather requirements for warehouse, DC and Plant operations.
- Detailed blueprint phase implementation and gathered requirements from business units for analysis and Business process design.
- Conducted warehouse visits to visualize warehouse physical inbound, outbound, internal activities.
- Configured all complete new Purchasing Organizations, Material groups, purchase groups etc.
- Configured Fixed Bin, Addition to Existing Stock, Put away Strategies with appropriate controls. Configured stock removal strategies like FIFO, Stringent FIFO as per business requirement.
- Worked on Storage new Bin Structure.
- Configured ITS mobile for RF devices and Mobile Data Entry for various movement types inventory transactions in warehouse. Worked on forms for bar code labels. Worked on integration between WM and External Shipping Systems.
- Configured the Number Ranges for Physical inventory process, and tested complete PI processes.
- Preparation of FS as per the Client Requirements in the area of Handling Units, Equipment master data, RF Scanners, STO and Inventory Management.
- Worked on Integration script for integration testing for MM-IM-WM interface.
- Configured complete Handling Unit requirements with automatic packing instructions and Configured Storage Unit Management in WM.
- Implemented barcode system using SAP Console SAP's native RF solution for the Warehouse.
- Worked on Internet Transaction Server ITS mobile Implementation and trained end users same.
- Worked on Zee reports with RF enabled business Functionalities on Put away, Picking Shipping.
- Worked on Production Planning Master data like defining new Work Centers, Routing ,Bill Of Materials. Worked on Production Orders and Planned Orders for MTO MTS scenarios .
- Worked on Informatica to extract data to flat file to load data into SAP using multiple LSMW scripts.
Environment : SAP ECC 6.0
Role : SAP SCM Consultant MM WM LE
- Involved in the assessment of a few new business requirements in relation to the SAP MM / WM module and re-determined organizational structure.
- Conducted interviews, Q A database, interacted with Managers of various departments to gather the new system requirements and prepared BPML, BPP for a Business Blueprint.
- Worked closely with Process Teams and Business Users in understanding the As-Is old 4.6C SAP system and finalizing design of the To-Be system in new version ECC 6.0.
- Prepared and Reviewed Business Blueprint, Gap Analysis - Gaps between the current and future state business processes. Solutions and workarounds were proposed.
- Setup components related to Sales Orders, doc types, Item categories, Schedule Line Categories, Document flow, Copying controls, Contracts and Scheduling Agreements, Incompletion logs.
- Interacted actively with SD, PP and FI teams for unit testing and Integration testing of the system.
- Setup special outputs for triggering email to Vendors when POs and SAs created with Schedule lines.
- Carried out unit testing for customized transactions, reports,user exits, Mobile Data Entry programs.
- Implemented new processes like Cross Docking in WM to take advantage of new features in ECC 6.0
- Set up newly Release strategies for Purchase Requisitions ,Purchase Order documents as per new requirement. Worked on Vendor a/c groups, No ranges, purchase info records as per requirement.
- Worked on Inter and Intra Company STOs, consignment and subcontracting functionalities.
- Configured Split valuation, categories, types for material price, internal and external procurement.
- Worked on Auto account determination including configuration of account category reference, valuation classes, TE keys and account modifiers.
- Set up new Pricing Procedure with pricing elements like Discounts, local Taxes, various Condition Types, Condition Tables, Access Sequences, and Condition Records.
- Extensively coordinated with ABAP team for designing layout sets, technical specifications.
- Guided ABAP team in fixing problems for customized transactions work properly in new version.
- Developed Configuration Documents and conducted End User Training and created End User Manual for MM module. Provided post go-live support in MM and WM modules.
Environment: R/3 SAP 4.7
Role : SAP MM-WM Functional Consultant
- Setup complete Organization structure of Materials Management, Warehouse Modules.
- Worked on Material types , Material groups, Vendor a/c groups, No. ranges.
- Worked on Vendor Consignment, Subcontracting, Intra STO special stocks as per client requirement.
- Configured New import and domestic pricing procedures and Release procedures for PO with value.
- Extensively worked on auto G/L account determination with valuation classes, grouping codes etc..
- Worked on complete Handling Unit, Storage Unit for IM, Inbound, Outbound delivery processes.
- Configured Number Ranges for TR, TO, Quant Posting Change Notice, Storage type search , Storage section Storage Bin search with auto TO creation.
- Set up Fixed Bin, Addition to Existing Stock, Put away Strategies with appropriate controls, configured stock removal strategies like FIFO, Stringent FIFO as per business requirement
- Worked on WM movement types and on interfaces with WM to Inventory Management and SD.
- Worked on developing Zee reports such as Central Staging Area, Picking, Loading Slips, Replenishment, Physical Inventory, Palletizasion Report for Put away.
- Documented Functional Scripts, test scripts and helped in training sessions for end users.
- Configured 2-Step picking process for GI. Implemented Shelf Life Expiration Date SLED in the WM.
- Configured Mobile Data Entry with SAP's direct RF solution using SAP console verification profiles, RF menus, Barcode Scanning and screen management.
- Worked on Unit testing, User acceptance testing and Integration testing for all functionalities.
- Worked on Cutover activities like setting and loading of Material Master for MM,WM in PRD.
- Supported Pre go live users Training and Post Go live activities for P2 P WM functionalities.