Professional Experience Summary
- Results driven, multi-disciplined leader with extensive experience in
- Program, Project and IT Portfolio Management
- Estimating Models and Project Metrics
- Organizational Change Management OCM
- Stakeholder Analysis, Communications, Business Process Design, Training
- Federal Government Contract Management and Proposal Development.
- Proven proficiency in information technologies, software development, enterprise-wide resource planning ERP , and document and records management.
- Excellent team-building, problem-solving, supervisory and interpersonal skills with a high degree of initiative and decision-making abilities.
- Well-developed analytical, planning and administrative skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively and manage time/resources for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Superb presentation skills to wide range of audiences including senior executives, managers, IT personnel, subject matter and domain experts, and business representatives.
Internal SAP Implementations Manager
- Stakeholder Management: Senior Execs to staff Corporate and Operations
- Communications to 10K US and Canadian Staff using range of channels and media.
- Development and delivery of Process and Behavior Education to 1K Managers and Directors
- Liaison with Global Team to localize e-learning modules plus Instructor Led Sessions
- Design and execution of User Acceptance Tests of Training
- Shepherding HR staff thru Operating Model Design, Process Design, Benefits Realization
- Provided support to CIO at Indian Health Service IHS for the oversight of the portfolio of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act ARRA projects with a budget of over 85M.
- Managed 10M contract finances. Reduced time to invoice and provide supporting documentation by developing Access Dbase. Doubled contract staff and revenue within 5 months by recruiting 30 PMs and analysts with Health IT expertise.
- Managed enterprise-wide implementation of the Web and Electronic Publishing System project.
- Initially provided project management support for IT department. Senior staff from OCC Public Affairs Department so impressed by my program and organizational change management skills that additional Task Order was developed to allow me to provide Program Management leadership for the business side. Specifically nominated as key personnel to provide oversight of 3rd party vendors.
- As Deputy PMO Program Manager, contributed substantially to the overall success of the Program Management Office supporting the Bank Supervision and Chief National Bank Examiner business units of the OCC.
- Developed an Organizational Change Management Plan for nationwide rollout of Large Bank system that customer termed the best Change Management Plan I've ever read .
- Implemented Rational Test Tool Suite, integrated with ReqPro, to manage User Acceptance Testing UAT for 3rd party implementation of document and records management application OpenText .
- Started with Price Waterhouse in 1995 companies evolved through PricewaterhouseCoopers and PwC Consulting to IBM in 2002
- Managed virtual team in India to develop 3 days of web-based training in record-breaking 8 weeks normally over 20 weeks . Result: Course subsequently mandated for 4000 consultants and software programmers worldwide. Course design and structure adopted as training template by multiple IBM groups.
- Used strong motivational and organizational skills to manage virtual team of on-the-bench consultants, some of whom were more senior than I. In addition, staff were available for limited and unknown periods of time, and I had no official management authority. Result: During extended periods of severe budget constraints, consistently delivered updates to best practices using free staff.
- Developed estimating models because implementation proposals were dependent on a limited number of experienced personnel resulting in missed business opportunities. Result: Increased number of proposals submitted on time increased quality and reduced risk because of greater consistency in approach improved win rate.