I am a Senior SAP Consultant with 12 years of experience in all phases of System Life Cycle, including Planning, Design, Development, and Project Management. As an SAP Consultant, I have relentlessly and successfully pursued client’s goal of shifting the paradigm from technology-focused systems into Business focused systems. I have significant experience in SAP Mobility Strategy, SAP Fiori and Architecture (SMP 3.0, CRM Sales, SUP, Afaria, iOS, Android, oData, Appcelerator, Sencha, Syclo), SAP UI5, jQuery, Mocana, Netweaver Portals, NWA, Administration, eSOA, Web Dynpro Java, JSP Dynpage, ABAP, NWDI, SRM, SD, MM, FI, PM, WM, EWM, TM Finance, Treasury, CRM, ESS, MSS, Adobe Forms, BI, MDM, NW Basis, KM, WPC, Collaboration Federated Portals, CE7.1 EHP3, BRM and BPM.
Executive Summary of Experience
- Mobile Strategist, Architect, Developer and Advisor with 6 Mobility projects experience and developed 9 mobile solutions.
- Expert user of Design Thinking principles in UX design and experience working with Graphic designers.
- Designed all kinds of apps (on-line, off-line, Native, Hybrid, and HTML5) using SMP 3.0, SUP, Afaria, Relay Server, Gateway, oData, Phone gap, Appcelerator and Sencha.
- Developed Mobile App development strategy for Dow Chemicals for their Project Authorization Approval process on iPads.
- As chief mobile architect at Squeeze, designed architecture, MBOs for Happy Customer App, and Smart Sales Rep App and Proof of Delivery App.
- Experience in all SAP Net Weaver Components including Administration (Portals, UME, WAS, PI, BI, BOBJ, KM, MDM, GP, NWDI, CAF).
- Experience in developing Presentations and Strategy for Senior Management.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams like Functional Teams, Management, Basis Teams, and Development Teams, Off-shore Teams.
- Experience in Analyzing different technologies and their pros and cons.
- Have a thorough understanding of BAPI, IDOC, RFC, BDC etc, and ABAP Technologies.
- Implementation experience on SAP Net weaver Portals, KM, ESS, MSS, ISR, PCR using best practices.
- Power Developer of Web Dynpro and Adobe Forms using NWDI with sophisticated methods.
- API Programming experience using Web Dynpro Java and JSP Dyn Page for KM, UWL, UME.
- Worked on Guided Procedures, UWL, and CAF Apps.
- Installation, Configuration, Administration, and Security configuration (SSO) for Netweaver Stack, ADS, NWDI, ESS, MSS, BI, WAS 6.40, WAS 7.0, TREX, KM and Portals.
- Experience in latest technologies using Federated Portals, eSOA, and Web Dynpro ABAP.
- Have Worked on XI (PI) by using Mail, JDBC, RFC, File, Web Service and IDOC Adapters.
- Experience using MM, BI, Business Objects, PP, SD, SRM, CRM, and HR Function modules.
- Experience in Net Weaver Basis for Installations like Portals, NWDI, ADS, and Portals.
- Programming and debugging experience using C, Java, JSP, BSP, MVC and ABAP.
- Experience using BI report integration into Portals using Bex WAD, Web Dynpro, and Visual Composer.
- Delivered Training on Web Dynpro and Adobe Forms internally.
- Experience in attending Pre-Sales Conf Calls, Developing Strategy for Clients, and Developing RFPs.
- Published white papers and Articles in SAP Tips Magazine on Net Weaver and Web Dynpro Topics
- Masters Degree in Communications from Linkoping University, Sweden.
SAP Mobile Developer Resume
- I helped the company to develop its mobile app strategy for Happy Customer App (Ordering and Inventory Management App), Smart Sales Rep App, Proof of Delivery, Payment Collection, Smart Order Tracking, and Smart Goods Receipt. I designed the mobile apps architecture, design and development of MBOs, iOS Code development, and provided support throughout.
- Designed and developed a tool for ABB to eliminate call center and connect Field Engineers directly with Customers in Real-Time. This tool has 3 components: 1. Mobile app for Field Engineer (UI5) 2. Mobile app for Customers (UI5) and Web based Scheduling tool. Web scheduler tool is based on responsive design and can be accessed from both Tablet and Computer.
- Managed the project by bringing on shore (3 people), off shore (6 people) and customer teams (3-4 people) together and execute projects within time, within budget without compromising quality.
- Designed and developed Purchase Requisition Approval and Purchase Order Approval Mobile apps using SAP UI5 (HTML5), CSS and Java Script.
- Managed the migration of apps from SUP 2.1.3 to SMP 3.0.
- Developed Enterprise Mobile Strategy whitepaper that discusses different platforms available, different programming language choices, security, Device Management tools and helps decision makers evaluate their current requirements and formulate a robust enterprise mobile strategy.
- Got training from SAP on SMP 3.0 training for SAP Partners and currently developing Smart Sales app using the SMP 3.0 in the ramp-up phase.
- Extensive experience with Netweaver Gateway, oData (REST), and other protocols such as RFC, BAPI, Web services.
- Design, configuration of Business Processes in SAP Finance, SD and MM (IM) modules.
- Trained 10 SAP Mobility consultants on SUP MBO development, MBO best practices, HWC, Native App Development using Android and iOS (Objective C) and HTML5.
- Helped developers troubleshoot issues related to MBOs, security, ECC access, Data operations, architecture issues, performance.
- Developed usability guidelines, MBO best practices, MBO design templates, Afaria policy guidelines, user experience guidelines, MBO to RFC/BAPI mapping templates.
- Helped administrators to develop mobile device configuration policy, group policies, etc in SAP Afaria.
- Attended SAP Inside in Las Vegas, ASUG/SAPPHIRE, SMP 3.0 Ramp-up partner training, SAP TECHED Las Vegas, SAP Mobile day Chicago and participated in several Mobile Hands-On and Strategy sessions. Helped company resolve issues by contacting SAP Mobile Development teams in Palo Alto, and Philadelphia. Attends SAP’s Mobile Partner call every Thursday for 30 minutes to keep abreast of all the latest technologies and clarify questions.
- App Portfolio is available upon request.
Environment: SMP 3.0, SUP 2.1.3, Afaria, Relay Server, Appcelerator, Sencha, Phone Gap, MBO, ECC 6.0, iOS (Native Apps), Android (Native app), HWC, UI5, jQuery, HTML5, Data Change Notification, oData (REST), Gateway.
SAP Netweaver Application Architect
- Worked on Dow NEA Milestone 2, 3, 4 and 5 in the Finance Team’s Project Authorization project that enables Dow Chemical to streamline the project authorization approval process.
- Designed wireframes, flow charts and simulations for UI screens.
- Implemented Authorization approval process using BPM, Web Dynpro, UWL and Portal that allows multiple stakeholders receive authorization requests, review and make a decision.
- Re-designed and re-developed the Authorization approval process that initially was built using Web Dynpro Java using SAP UI5, jQuery, HTML5, for Web and Mobile Web Interfaces.
- Developed the Request for Project Authorization project using Web Dynpro Java, Portal, MDM and SAP Project Systems.
- Identified performance bottle necks and developed strategy to improve performance.
- Helped Finance team during 3 go-lives (AT, PT, Hyper Care and Post production).
- Used NWDI and CMS for the transportation management.
- Proposed and Architected the Project Authorization Approval process on iPads for executive team.
- Used Web Services, CAF, MDM Java APIs, UWL APIs to develop the solutions.
Environment: CE 7.1, ECC 6, MDM, BPM, SAP PS, Adobe Forms, PI, Web Dynpro.
SAP Netweaver Portals/MDM Architect and Lead
- Developed Blue print documents for portals integration with CRM, MDM and BI systems.
- Led a team of 20 technical ABAP developers and worked on project management.
- Designed a Portal strategy for CRM Application involving the BI reports, CRM Business Packages.
SAP Netweaver ESS, Web Dynpro ABAP & Java Consultant
- Customized SAP Standard delivered ESS screens according to Harland Clarke requirements using Web Dynpro Java, NWDS and NWDI.
- Developed PTO Acknowledgement, Employee Acknowledgment applications using Web Dynpro ABAP.
- Configured Home Page Framework settings and Portals iviews/pages/roles.
- Developed a dynamic navigation application using Web Dynpro ABAP, Home Page Framework Proxies.
- For Personal applications, Implemented Effective Date BADIs to change the effective date to Payroll Date plus one.
- Configured views to customize fields on overview screens.
SAP Net weaver CE 7.1 BPM Developer/Architect.
- Developed CE 7.1 based Web Dynpro Applications for (SPAMS) Strategic Planning team in Dow Chemicals. These screens allow users to enter new data and modify data that was retrieved from MDM repositories.
- Developed BPM Processes that allow users at Dow to request for Project Authorizations such as new plant construction and new systems implementation.
- Coordinated development with off shore Accenture RICEF team in developing ABAP objects and ECC tasks.
- Developed and architected Approval Routing workflow for 14 approvers using BPM, PI, ECC (PS), BRM, and MDM.
- Configured Finance/Project System’s Business Rules and consumed in the Investment Approval BPM Process.
- Performed System configuration, Web Service Destination Configuration, User Creation, BPM and MDM configurations.
- Designed/Architected Adobe Forms for users to view the final submitted requests (projects) in a PDF form. Data was retrieved from MDM, PS, and LDAP.
- Extensively used Web Services, CAF Applications, MDM APIs, NWDS and NWDI.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, MDM 7.1 EHP4, CE 7.1, BPM, PS, Adobe Forms, Web Dynpro.
SAP Netweaver/Portals Architect/Administrator
- Working on SRM 7.0 (Web Dynpro ABAP) and ESS (Travel and Expense Management).
- Designed and Architected Mead Johnson’s External Supplier Portal, Internal Employee & Manager Portal (Shopping Cart), Internal T&E Portal, BI & BOBJ Portals.
- Architected, designed and developed Federated Portals Network for 4 portals.
- Designed Role based navigation and user security based on Groups and Roles.
- Configured JDBC Destinations, RFC Destinations and Web Service Destinations.
- Developed strategy to launch external internet based portals for suppliers.
- Developed branding strategy, self registration, drop-down menus, UWL customization, SRM screen customization for shopping cart and other Supplier, Employee applications, Travel &Expenses customizations, cache configuration to upload users from ECC (Procurement).
- Developed custom Alteration shopping cart application so that MJN users can alter a shopping cart after it has been submitted. Used Web Dynpro ABAP and FPM to develop and integrated in Portals.
- Configured UWL for multiple backend systems and performed configurations such as look & Feel, substitution, AdHoc Workflow.
- Working on MDM Catalog integration with SRM Shopping Cart.
- Designing and working on HCM Processes and Forms for the T&E applications.
- Architected and developed the Portal and Web Dynpro transport strategy using CTS+ and NWDI.
Environment: Netweaver 7.1 EHP4, SRM 7.0, ESS (T&E) 7.0, UME, Web Dynpro ABAP, Java, NWDI.
SAP Netweaver Consultant
- Developed Purchase Order Applications in Web Dynpro CE7.1 EHP1 using Web Services and Cold Fusion.
- Proficient use of Web Service testing, configuring and development and strong experience in XML, WSDL, WDDI, SOAP, WS – Security.
- Worked on Portals/UME/NWA to configure iViews, Destinations and Logs.
- Configured Product rules in BRM which would help dealers order different combinations of products.
- Installation, configuration, and Administration of User Management, Software components, SLD, and Web Service Logical destinations.
- Configured BPM to manage Purchase order approvals.
- Handled security and authorizations configuration for End users and Business Users.
- Designed and developed cutting edge Images and graphics to create intuitive Purchase Order Entry Applications.
- Created high performing Web Dynpro features using AJAX.
- Created XML forms for news articles creation in portal which helps vendors with latest offerings and pump information.
Environment: CE 7.1 EHP1, Portals, Web Dynpro, KMC, AJAX, WPC, XML Forms, Web Services.
Sr. SAP NetWeaver/BI Consultant
- Developed Strategy for Federated Portals to integrate Medtronic’s MDM portal, WPC Portal for Medical equipment engineers, SRM Portal, CRM portal, BI & BOBJ portal and xMII Portal.
- Established Naming Standards, Guidelines, and Best Practices.
- Developed Portals Development Strategy, architecture and design of Dash Board project.
- Developed Coding standards, Portal naming standards, guidelines, and coding review. Developed Custom Portal Activity Reports which helps in understanding user behavior, portal applications success, and helps in improving adaptability. I used Portal Data Base Tables, UME APIs, and Web Dynpro to develop these reports.
- Created queries from cubes to create BI Reports and then integrated them into Portals.
- Developed Complex Web Dynpro Applications to develop Interactive Sales Dash Boards using BI Java SDK API.
- Developed a JSP Dynpage application and JCo API for parallel programming to retrieve the backend data to improve the performance.
- Designed development and production tracks using track connections in NWDI.
- Used BI Java SDK XMLA (Web Service) connector to retrieve data from BI systems using MDX queries, and BAPIs to retrieve master data, transactional Data from Queries, Dimensions, and Hierarchies.
- Worked on complex Web Dynpro UI elements like Trees inside Table, displaying on-demand hierarchies, Exporting Data to Excel, Recursive Nodes.
- Worked on Displaying Multi Dimensional Analytical Data to show in a two-dimensional format in Web Dynpro Tables using AJAX and Web Dypro to improve performance.
- Worked on BI Query designer, Analyzer to configure variables and form MDX Query.
- Got trainings on BI functional and technical and Business Objects functional and technical and worked hands-on on BI technical when generating the reports using MDX Queries.
- Worked on Implementing MDM implementations that include Development, Design, Architecture and Customization of MDM Systems with SAP and 3rd party systems.
- Worked on MDM Java API and Web Dynpro for Workflow implementations in UWL and customization of it. Developed MDM customer search application using GWT and NWDS to create an asynchronous user interface as there was over 10,000 records.
- Designed PI File interface with MDM Enrichment Adapter to transport data from 3rd party systems.
- Designed and developed Java/WebDynpro development and building Java Helper classed based on MDM Java APIs to search in MDM and return the data.
- Built end to end solution for different Custom development complex scenarios such as, search in qualified tables, category based search, product family based search and finding family features or category attributes. Navigation has been complex based on the search results, all this has been implemented through custom development in webdynpro.
- Developed Guided Procedures for Managers which sends automatic e-mails to customers over $10M.
- Designed and created custom Portal Activity Reports by directly accessing Portal Database Tables.
- Worked on jExcel API to create Excel Sheets for BI reports with colors and tree formatting.
- Developed an application that searches inside the documents on SAP and Non-SAP servers using TREX, Enterprise Search.
- Developed Applications for KMC using GWT library and NWDS to create rich clients.
Environment: SAP Net weaver 2004s, WAS 7.0, MDM 5.0, BI 7.0, Portals 7.0, XI (PI) 7.0, NWDS 7.0, Web Dynpro Java, AJAX, ABAP Unicode.
SAP Portals/ESS/MSS Subject Matter Expert
- Developed strategy to implement SMUD’s HR and Internal Portal.
- Installed NWDS, trained employees on Web Dynpro Java Development, and Portals.
- Designed HCM portals for ESS, MSS for self services and LSO and Adobe Forms for Utility employees’ training needs.
- Developed Portals presentation to cover the latest features and how SMUD could leverage those features.
Sr. SAP Net weaver/ESS/MSS/Architect
- Developed strategy on ESS, MSS, and Adobe Forms implementation in ECC6.0 environment.
- Working heavily on the Home Page Framework to design Portal using Page Patterns and Designs.
- Worked on Working Time and Travel Managment in ESS.
- Installed and configured NWDI for EP Content Development, KM API Programming by creating tracks.
- Worked on Portal Design for ESS, MSS, HR Processes and UWL (Universal Work List) Applications.
- Worked on UWL APIs to build custom Portal Applications using JSP Dyn Page and HTMLB.
- Developed Web Dynpro Java Applications for ESS MSS Apps.
- Worked on Adobe Forms for HCM Processes and integrating Portals.
- Validated Designs developed by Designers and did feasibility analysis.
- Developed a Portal Personalization iView using Web Dynpro Java and UME APIs. (UserMaint API).
- Developed Proof-Of-Concept for BI Reports integration onto Portals.
- Delivered a Presentation on Visual Composer, to prove VC is the Sap’s Strategy for BI reports and VC can meet all the requirements of BI reports.
- Worked on Visual Composer to Develop Dash Boards for BI Sales Queries.
- Working on Web Dynpro Java using BI Java SDK to develop BI Sales Reports using MDX Queries.
- Consumed Google web services to create maps for customer locations using Visual Composer.
Environment: ECC 6.0, ESS ERP 1.0, MSS ERP1.0, Portals 7.0, Net weaver 7.0, WAS 7.0, BI 7.0, Visual Composer, NWDS 7.0.
SAP Net Weaver Architect
- Development of Custom RFCs and generated Web Services using Web service Wizard and configured settings in WSADMIN in ECC.
- Testing of Web services in WAS Java engine.
- Implemented Google Enterprise Search Applications with web services, communicating to ECC systems.
- Developed rich clients to retrieve data from backend systems using GWT, AJAX, Web Services, and NWDS.
Environment: ECC 6.0, GWT, SOAP, XML, WSDL, WAS 7.0.
Net weaver Architect/Team Lead
- Lead a team of 5 offshore consultants in India.
- Responsible for leading the team with meetings, project management, setting dead lines, assigning tasks, and conducting meetings.
- Developed Functional Specification and Technical Specification for the Web Shop.
- Installed and configured NWDI for Web Dynpro Java Development to enable team members to work paralelly.
- Designed the Web shop and applications using Web Dynpro ABAP.
- Worked on Dynamic Programming of Web Dynpro to display the Product Catalog from ECC6.0 SD system.
- Configured R/3 ISA with Product and Variant Configuration and XCM Configuration.
- Evaluated and configured IPC by working on User Exits in NWDI using Java and user interfaces using JSP.
- Helped Developers understanding Web Dynpro ABAP and Product Catalog in SD system.
- Worked on identifying, testing and customizing BAPIs.
- Supported Linde Gas’s Biller Direct Portals.
Environment: ECC 6.0 SD, Portals 7.0, Netweaver 2004s.
SAP Net weaver/Web Dynpro Lead Consultant.
- Worked on the requirements, designed and developed the architecture.
- Configured CRM systems and SLD to access from Enterprise Portal.
- Configured JCo destinations and NWDI.
- Implemented and developed the Web Dynpro screens mainly consisting of Tables, Pop-Up, Simple Types, and Link-to-Action UI elements.
- Developed a State-of-the-Art Error Displaying Mechanism of just highlighting fields in Red without displaying Error Messages.
- Had written lot of custom code because of excessive data from standard BAPIs.
- Developed Custom RFCs by writing ABAP code.
- Integrated the Application into Portals.
- Analyzed the performance of the application and applied performance metrics.
- Implemented Portal Caching and Navigation for PCD objects.
Environment: SAP CRM 4.0, EP 7.0 SP12, Web Dynpro Java, NWDI 2.0, NWDS 7.0 SP10.
Sr. SAP Net weaver/ESS Architect & Developer
- Procured Functional Requirements and Developed Functional Specifications.
- Designed and architecture of Web Dynpro Applications.
- Installation of NWDI, and Configuration of NWDI with creation of tracks to help developers in Spain.
- Installed and configured WPC; created poc applications for news articles creation using XML forms.
- Developed Adobe Forms to integrate into Portal through UWL (Universal Work List).
- Developed Web Dynpro Applications for Self Services Travel Management & Time (CATS) in ESS.
- Configured (GP) Guided Procedures by Developing Web Dynpro Callable Objects and Adobe Forms.
- Implemented External Facing Portal features like configuring Lightweight pages, navigation features like Buttons, Configured Self Registration, and Login Page design.
Environment: SAP HR 4.6 B, EP 7.0 SP12, LSO, Web AS Java 7.0 SP12, Guided Procedures.
SAP Net weaver Web Dynpro/Portal Lead Developer
- Procured Functional Requirements and Developed Functional Specifications.
- Designed and architecture of Applications.
- Developed Web Dynpro Java Applications for Purchase Order Posting, Sub Contractor Receiving Components, and Sub Contractor Produce Components and integrated into Portals.
- Developed a Web Dynpro Application that allows Subcontractors to print Material Labels, Shipping Labels, and Chips Labels from Zebra Printer on the Internet through Portals.
- Developed Portal Objects like iView, Roles and Work Sets and Configured JCo Connections.
- Have worked on the project Management tool and a team lead/architecture role.
- Installed and configured Portals.
- Installation and configuration of Reverse Proxy (IIS).
- Performed Portal Administration activities like Theme Editor, PCD tool, UME, VA, Web Dynpro CA.
- Worked on External Facing Portal features to enable Subcontractors access it from their plants. These configurations include Navigation, Port, URL, Login Page, Cache.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6B, EP 6.0 SP16, Web Dynpro Java, PP.
Sr. Net weaver Web Dynpro/ESS Developer
- Worked at the Testing phase to test the Self Service applications (ESS & MSS).
- Trouble shooting and fixing of bugs for Web Dynpro Applications, ECC 5.0, ISR, PCR and Work Flow.
- Developed Custom Web Dynpro Applications for Employee Data, Address Change and CATS working time.
Environment: ECC 5.0, EP 6.0 SP16, ISR, PCR, Web Dynpro Java, ESS, MSS, Adobe Forms, and Work Flow.
Sr. Web Dynpro Consultant
- Fixed Web Dynpro bugs during the up gradation from Net weaver 2004 to Net weaver 2004s.
- Developed Web Dynpro screens to retrieve the open quality issues.
- Worked on Enterprise Portals 7.0 and Net weaver Developer Studio 7.0 to fix Web Dynpro Application issues during testing phase.
Environment: ECC 6.0, EP 7.0 SP7, Web AS 7.0, Net weaver Developer Studio 7.0 SP7, QM
SAP Net weaver Consultant.
- Fixed Unicode ABAP bugs while upgrading to ECC 5.0 from R/3 4.6 B.
- Developed Technical Specs for HR Interfaces that integrate with Non-SAP Systems in XI Perspective.
- Implemented Synchronous SAP to Non-SAP integration with XI and used RFC, JDBC, IDoc, Mail, and SOAP Adapters.
- Extensively implemented BPM (Business Process Management) to execute Stored Procedures, to send E-mails to Support Personnel and for process management, which is required in the XI integration.
- Developed Web Dynpro Applications for Self Service Applications (ESS & MSS) using Web Dynpro and FPM for Personal Information, Bank data, Work Mail Location, CATS.
- Developed POC Screens for LSO Module using Web Dynpro Java.
- Worked on Security APIs, Portal APIs, and KM APIs for implementing Dynamic Portal Navigation for the ESS Applications.
- Worked on the Technical Architecture for Adobe Forms to Integrate with UWL (Universal Work List) of Portal for HR Custom Forms using ADS and NDS.
- Worked extensively on the Enterprise Portal 6.0 to create group and area pages for the self-service iViews.
Environment: ECC 5.0, XI 3.0 SP15, LSO, Net weaver 2004, EP 6.0 SP15, Web AS 6.40, HR.
SAP Enterprise Portals Analyst
- Analyzed Functional Requirements.
- Summarized the Functional Requirements into Service offerings.
- Developed Technical Design Specifications and Request For Proposal (RFP).
- Worked on Single-Sign On, Web Dynpro, Knowledge Management (KM), Collaboration, BW, WAD, QD, and TREX.
- Assessed different Security measures for integration with SAP and Non-SAP Systems to the External Facing Portals.
- Worked on Functional Requirements of Sales and Marketing.
- Worked on External Facing Portals Requirements and Features.
Environment: R/3 4.7, BW, MM, CRM, Web AS 6.40, EP 6.0.
SAP Netweaver Portals/HCM Consultant
- Configured ESS and MSS business packages to HR with user mapping and developed with Web dynpro.
- Developed Web Dynpro iViews in Netweaver Developer Studio, Integrated into portals.
- Configured JCo settings in Content Administrator and configures the DTR, CBS, and CMS of JDI and worked on SLD (System Landscape Directory).
- Developed, Modified HR BAPIs for ESS and MSS using ABAP.
- Designing and creation of iViews, and Roles for ESS and MSS.
- Integration of HR Systems to BW for Reporting.
- Implemented SingleSign0n using SAP Logon ticket and user mapping to R/3 system.
- Developed BSP iViews and website for SD, HR and CRM systems in Enterprise Portal using MVC architecture and BSP extensions in Web Application Server.
- Configured the Knowledge Management with SAP BW Report iViews and company Documents.
- Configured Collaboration to enable both asynchronous collaboration and Groupware services (calendar, appointments, availability, email).
Environment: Enterprise Portal 6.0, SAP R/3 4.7, BW, SAP Netweaver Developer Studio, J2EE.
SAP Portals Consultant
- Installed and configured Knowledge Management (Content management, Collaboration) to provide users with capabilities to share and publish Information. Implemented KM Repositories to integrate documents in a central Repository.
- Installed and Implemented TREX search capability.
- Developed XML forms for news publishing in corporate website.
- Implemented the Collaboration services like availability, calendar, and appointments.
- Configured Collaboration Launch Pad to enable online chat facility among functional employees. Configured ESS and MSS into Portals using Web Dynpro and integrated into Portals.
- Designed and developed iViews, Roles, Pages, Work sets in the Portal.
- Implemented SingleSign0n using SAP LogOn ticket and user mapping to SAP systems and Non-SAP Systems.
- Development of Command Beans for Web Dynpro Models to Interact with EJBs.
- Developed various WebDynPro applications to access persistent data from SAP R/3 systems using adaptive RFC (with JCO and BAPI) and integrated Webdynpro iViews into Enterprise Portal.
- Configured Content Administrator of NDS for JCo settings. Involved in metadata management and portal customization.
- Created personalized layouts, portal themes and desktop upon customer requirements.
- Worked on .Net PDK to develop iViews.
- Development of JSP front end for SAP Transactional reports.
- Created JSP DynPages using HTMLB and deployed them in Enterprise Portal as custom Java iViews.
- Involved in the integration of Material Management from R/3 systems into Enterprise portal. Developed custom Portal Components, well performing Portal Applications and implemented Portal Eventing among iViews.
- This involved generating custom DynPages and JSP DynPages using HTMLB and other portal services.
- Environment: WAS 6.40, EP 5.0, NWDS, R/3 4.6B
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Created inbound and outbound interfaces using RFC, IDocs, BAPI and ALE technologies.
- Created real time and batch interfaces for Interfaces to reflect material master creation and maintenance using ALE / IDocs will be distributed to various plants when a material is created or changed.
- Involved in ALE / IDocs configuration for partner profile setup, Port definition, message control, condition record, process code, and segment definition.
- Used Application List Viewer (ALV) to develop classical reports
- Developed BDC programs for uploading Customer Master Data and Material Master Data from flat file/Legacy system and creating similar SAP material records.
- Designed and developed a BDC program for Sales Orders that updated records in the sales order screen or will create new sales orders depending on the source data file from external systems using VA01 and VA02 transactions.
- Created SAP script layout sets and print programs for SD Claims letters.
- Created classical reports in SD to list open contracts, contract status, and payment information.
- Created reports in MM to reflect open purchase orders and open purchase requisitions
- Environment: SAP R/3 Version 4.6, MM, SD, ALE, BAPI, Oracle 8.0, Windows NT.
Java J2EE Programmer
- Developed the main Opening an Account Functionality for New Customers
- Created Content Management module that helps the site in providing the useful news and FAQ’s
- Provided third party integration with other stock related sites like bondtrac.com, sandp.
- Developed the FTP and Email programs for daily file transfers and mailing functionality.
- Created the Blotter functionality, for share maintenance and transfer.
- Developed the Watch List Functionality for the users so that they can see the only interested Shares trend in the market.
Environment: JAVA 1.2, Java Servlets, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Web logic 5.1, SqlServer 7, Win NT, Sun Solaris.
Java J2EE Programmer
- Developed the Admin functionality in handling user fees.
- Created the Help Module that informs about the latest updates.
- Provided the search capabilities that can track potential websites about the search criteria.
Environment: JAVA 1.2, Java Servlet, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Web logic 5.1, SQL Server 7, Win NT, Sun Solaris.