- Over 8 years of strong SAP ABAP development experience in FICO, SD, MM, and CRM modules.
- Expertise in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementation of SAP R/3.
- Proficiency in object orientation (OOP’s) of classes, interfaces and methods.
- Expertise in performance and tuning using various debugging tools like run time analysis and sql trace.
- Silver and Gold Certifications in ABAP from Confidential .
- Achieved L1 HANA Certification from Confidential .
- Experience on conversion and Interfaces.
- Extensive experience in posting data using BDC, LSMW and BAPI.
- Proficiency in SMART FORMS & SAP Scripts.
- Good understanding of EDI Concepts.
- Custom development and modifications to SAP defined layouts sets and print programs using smart forms and SAP Scripts.
- Configuring the smart forms/SAP Scripts to the output type in NACE.
- Worked with customer exits, user exits and BADIs for SAP Enhancements using classes.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules, RFC’s and class modules.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
- Excellent Trouble shooting and debugging skills.
- Able to collaborate and effectively work in teams.
- Extensive experience in analyzing runtime errors and debugging ABAP Programs.
- Experienced in SAP Reports (Classical & Interactive), Dialogue Programming, Reports using ALV.
- Good experience in Data Dictionary.
- Good experience in creating Customized tables, Data elements and Domains.
- Experience in SAP Upgrade from old system 4.6 to new system ECC 6.0 for better SAP functionalities.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Good Understanding of both business processes and technical development.
ERP : SAP R/3, HANA Studio.
Programming Languages : ABAP and SQL.
Operating Systems : MS-Windows NT Server, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 7, UNIX.
Database : Oracle 8i/9/10g, DB2, SQL Server, HANA.
Client: Confidential Madison, WI
Role: Senior ABAP Developer
- Strong expertise in end to end business process from a SAP technical view.
- Primary contact for project managers when development expertise is required.
- Performs high quality of development work according to client's guidelines and standards.
- Ensure that the SAP development strategy, standards and guidelines are followed by the Development Team
- Provide technical design specifications.
- Design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation of SAP application programs for conversions, interfaces, reporting needs to meet business requirements.
- Developing and interpreting functional and technical designs for all conversions, interfaces and reporting needs to meet business requirements.
- Collaborating with the team leads, business analysts, and department heads; gathering and analysing user requirements and designing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Conducting performance tuning of custom developed SAP application programs to help improve efficiency
- Working with the other application developers and/or Technology Manager and Process Teams to identify integration issues and impacts from application change requests.
- Assists in providing expertise and support to other development team members.
Environment: OOPS, ABAP, MM, SD, PP and FICO.
Client: Confidential , Ireland
Role: Support consultant, CoE HANA/ABAP
- Analyzed SAP solutions for SAP’s international customers and presented the results of findings and recommendations to TQM’s and team members.
- Expertise in ABAP and SQL performance tuning.
- Analysed SAP MaxAttention and SAP Safeguarding customer’s complex systems, identified issues and bottlenecks. Provided solutions after the analysis.
- Part of core Performance Task Force (PTF) team in Dublin.
- Delivered many Optimization services (TIC, TICX and BPPO) as Remote Team Member
- Support Region Delivery (US, LA, EMEA, APJ)
- Adhered to AGS Delivery Standards.
- Maintained 100% Customer Solution Manager Delivery.
- Worked as a technical resource in HANA Deployment Room.
- Worked on customer messages from primary and Development queue as part of HANA deployment room.
- Able to perform traces in Hana Studio, analyse in HDB Admin and find root cause of the issue.
- Participated in On Call duty and weekend support.
- Analysed traces taken in ST12 under User, Tasks and HTTP, Workprocess and Current modes.
- Performed tracing on customers various business processes.
Environment: ABAP, BPC, BPM, SD, MM, PP, HR, CRM, Modelling, HANA DB.
Client: Confidential , Ireland
Role: ABAP Developer
- Closely working with Functional team and business process owners.
- Actively involved in preparation of detailed technical specifications, and development of objects as per the requirements.
- Ensure that all the deliverables meet the highest quality and performance standards.
- Developed Reports and ALV’s.
- Worked on Enhancements, Smart Forms, BDC and BAPI.
- Debugged complex SAP module problems.
- Performed SAP development and unit testing for ongoing maintenance as well as project deliveries.
- Performed Unit testing.
- Experience with ALE/IDocs, BAPIs, XML, HTTP, JDBC, File are a plus.
- Designed ABAP programs or enhancements to existing programs.
- Developed Interactive report to confirm sales orders and deliveries based on a certain calendar assigned to a customer and a shipping point.
Environment: ABAP, Oracle.
Role: Senior Associate Consultant
Senior Associate Consultant
- Regular interaction with business to resolve the issues.
- Provided regular Status updates to the Team Manager.
- Worked on On-site/Offshore model.
- Liaising with business regarding business requirements.
- Participated in weekend and on-call duties.
- Took ownership of the Rental Cars module in the project.
- Worked Implementation Project.
Environment: ABAP, Oracle, SD, MM and Process Integration (PI).
- Developed a report which runs in background in order for the write commands to create a spool request.
- Developed a program which converts spool request into PDF document and emails it to recipient.
- Modified workflow as per the business requirements.
- Prepared technical spec for the given functional spec.
- Performance tuned Objects.
Environment: HR ABAP and Oracle.
- Capita Upgrade 4.6C to ECC6.0 using Optimizer tool.
- Involved in SPDD/SPAU activities.
- Replaced old function modules with the new function modules.
- Solution Repository preparation.
- Reactivate all missing indexes using DBACOCKPIT.
- Involved in Unicode rectifications.
- Worked with LIVE issues and continued with LIVE support.
Environment: HR ABAP and Oracle.