- Fifteen years of experience in various facets like sourcing, purchasing, procurement, Marketing, Export-Import Related issues, cost estimating of the manufacturing products produced by casting process.
- Ten years of experience in purchasing/ procurement management/ buying activities.
- Five years of experience in SAP in complete Purchasing procedure, PR, RFQ, PO, Release of PO, e-procurement process, P2P Cycle.
- Four years of experience in SAP MM and over three years in SAP SRM.
- Coordinated in SAP R/3 implementation MM module providing functional knowledge and preparing business process guide.
- SAP - MM / SRM Business process Production Support Team member during upgradation of SAP MM to EHP 6.0 and SRM to 7.02 and involved in various testing process.
- Extensive Procurement experience in Oil & Natural Gas Industry.
- Experience in SAP (MM & SRM ) Implementation, support and upgrade
- Experience in E-Procurement Process
- Knowledge of production control process (MRP) and Inventory management and control.
- Experience in Technical / Engineering / Manufacturing environment.
Confidential ,New Delhi, India
SAP - MM / SRM Business process Support Team member
SAP MM Module :
- Configuration of MM Organizational Elements: Creation, Assignment and significance of MM Enterprise structure components like Company code, Plant, Storage locations, Purchase Organization and Purchasing Group.
- Upgradation of SAP MM to EHP 6.0 and SRM to 7.02 and involved in various testing process.
- MM Master data: Create, Change, Display Material Master, Material Types Configuration, Define Material Type, Define Material Group.
- Vendor Master Creation and Evaluation, Configuration Vendor A/c Group. Define Number Ranges for Vendor Mater Record, Partner Determination.
- Purchase Info Records, with Purchase Optimization techniques using Source List.
- Expertise in MM Documents – RFQs, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Invoice Verification.
- Reports: List of materials in a Plant, List of Vendors, PR’s, PO’s, RFQ’s, Contracts for Material and Vendors.
- Inventory Management and Physical Inventory: Setting Plant Parameters, Goods Movement, Physical Inventory, Reservation, Goods Receipt, Setting tolerance limits, Create PO Automatically, Transaction of Inventory Management, Financial Accounting and Global Setting, Posting Period, Assign Variants to Company Code, Display Material Document to see Accounting Documents, Stock Overview.
- Goods Issue, Stock Transfer, Storage location to another Storage location, Extend Material Master to another Storage location, one Stock type to another Stock type, Plant to another Plant, Maintaining Plant parameters, Extension of Material Master/ Material to another plant.
- Transfer Posting, Unrestricted Stock Type, Quality Inspection and Blocked Stock, Conditions, Document Info, Display document, Return Delivery.
- Physical Stock Verification, Setting Plant Parameters for physical stock verification, Stock type, Alternative unit, Batch in Back ground, Default values in physical inventory, Settings in Physical Inventory, Adjust book inventory, Create Physical Inventory Document, Inventory Count, Difference list, Post Difference, Recount, Movement Types, Reason for Movement Type, Difference Amount Reason, Document Info, Posting Key, Transaction key, Create, Copy change Movement Type, Allow Transaction Type.
- Integration of MM with FI Configuration: Valuation and Account Assignment, Logistic Invoice Verification.
- External Service Mgmt, Define Service Category, Define Number Ranges, Service Master.
- Release strategies for PR and Purchase Orders, Edit Characteristics, Edit Class, Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders, Release Groups, Codes, Indicator, and Strategies.
- Integration of MM with PP Configuration: MRP, Consumption Based Planning, Plant Parameters, Maintain Number ranges, MRP Controllers, Planning.
- Procure to Pay process: Material requirement planning, Vendor Selection, Request for Quotation, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Pricing Conditions, PO Approval Strategy, Goods Receipt, Goods Receipt Invoice, Invoice Verification, Payment to Vendors.
- Price Determination, Price Configuration, Schema Determination.
- Other Transactions: Quota Arrangement, Batch Management, Split Valuation.
- SAP R/3 Architecture, Stages of Project, ERP (SAP) in an Organisation, Navigation, Organisation Structure.
- Support team handling the SAP (MM) / SRM related issues.
- Profile includes implementation, handling user queries, solving solution manager issues.
- Raising the change request (CRs) and delivering the functional specifications.
- Preparing the test data for testing the CRs, Unit and integration testing for the CRs.
- End user training in MM/ SRM module and preparing the end user manual.
- SRM Procure to Pay cycle, Experience on EBP, Self Service Procurement, Catalog procurement, experience in indirect procurement process (Classic Scenario) and Plan driven procurement process (Extended classic scenario).
- Contract Management, SRM Bidding Engine, e-sourcing, RFx, Implementation Scenarios, SRM-MDM Catalog, Create Shopping Cart and Convert Shopping Cart to PR in SRM and Replication of PR no. generation in SRM to PO in SAP ECC. Catalog Content Management, MDM Data Manager, MDM Import Manager.
- Involved in various testing process in up gradation of SRM 7.02, Creating Test scripts and test scenarios and support tester training .
- Experienced in providing End user training (EUAT) and training vendor to participate in e-procurement process. Developed training material for end users and documentation of user manual, Infrastructure.
- Conducted SRM e-procurement and shopping cart functionality trainings to super users and some key users of the company at country level. Providing Class Room training , Virtual Training to various Business Units.
- Experience and business process knowledge of SRM Shopping Carts, Purchase Orders. Took over Knowledge transfer SAPSRM from SAP-India, Preparation of KT documents and giving KT to new joiners in the project, Support Application Document and took the sign of SRM.
- Monitoring and resolving the day to day production support issues. Testing complete SRM process as per test scenarios.
- SRM System Landscape, Integration of SAP to SRM, Logical System, RFC connection, SRM Organization Structure, Purchase Organization, Purchase groups, Replication of Plant from SAP to SRM, Material Master Data Replication from SAP to SRM, Vendor Master Data Replication from SAP to SRM / Product Categories, Assigning Roles / Authorisations, Maintaining SRM Userid. Vendor registration.
Manager (Materials) - (Procurement / Purchasing National / International Tenders)
- Receiving and checking purchase requests. Processing purchase requisitions. Initiating purchasing process for that equipment.
- Purchase of equipment (Capital / Spares) & services in accordance with the company purchasing policies.
- Implementation and mgmt of purchasing procedures. Preparing and processing purchase orders.
- Creation and management of purchase orders / service entry sheet in the system as per authorisation.
- Ensuring that materials, services and supplies are procured according to project requirements.
- Liaising with internal departments as and when necessary to plan to meet, and to supply demand to the relevant quality.
- Interacted effectively with vendors / supplier (local /overseas) to resolve contractual issues and with colleagues to achieve departmental goals.
- Managed to obtain best reduced price for the material/services procured as per technical specifications. Negotiating.
- Matching Purchase Orders with Invoices and Reconciliation of invoices
- Maintaining reports and documentation of procurement
- Analyze vendor performance and make recommendations to maximize future performance.
- To ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements of Procurement Directives, Standing Orders and Contract Procedure Rules.
- Ensured timely delivery of material / services through consistent communication and follow-up with the vendor.
- Experience in using ERP system i.e., SAP (MM) Module, complete Procurement / Contracts/ Services cycle.
Dy. Manager (Materials) - EPCG License and Export Related
- Managed to obtain EPCG (Export Promotion of Capital Goods) License of value in Millions to avail Customs Duty Exemption.
- Handled Service Contracts’ to create and release of PR, PFQ, Service PO, Outline Agreement, Work Order PO, and Amendments if any, follow up of the Execution of Contract.
Senior Materials Management Officer
Materials Management Officer, CONTRACTS (International/ National Tenders)
- Receiving the PR/ request for quotation & evaluation of the PR.
- Formulation of Bid Evaluation Criteria & Notice Inviting Tender,
- Preparation of Tender Documents (Contracts / Procurement)
- Invitation of Bidders, Calling for the quotations, Evaluation of the Quotation.
- Organizing Pre-Bid Conference (Technical & Commercial)
- Providing Clarifications to bidders if any.
- Preparation of Commercial comparison statement.
- Evaluation of Bidders as per Commercial Bid Evaluation Criteria
- Preparation of the Tender Committee Minutes of the meeting
- Price Bid Evaluation & Obtain Transchart Freight Rate
- Finalization of the case & Placement of the Order on L-1 Bidder.
- Follow-up for the Execution of Contract / supply of Material.
Confidential ., New Delhi, India
Dy. Manager (Marketing)
Collection of Sales Data of various Products like Diamonds, Rubies, Gems Jewelry etc., from various parts of the country and preparation of Weekly, Fortnightly & Monthly Reports to Top level Management.
Confidential , Hyderabad, India
- Responsible for Estimation of weights of various mechanical equipments.
- Calculation of price by studying Engineering Drawing.
- Preparation of Tender (Quotation) for supply of equipment to Power Industry.
Type of Materials Procured through Contracts / Purchasing:
- Equipment related to Oil Exploration and Exploitation Industry, Well Services and Drilling Services including Spares and Accessories.
- Purchased material like Gas Lift Valves, Pressure Gauges, Wire Line Rope, Sub-Surface Safety Valves, Premium & EUE Tubings, Steel Casting, Fasteners, Casing Pipes, Tubings, Liners and Xmas Trees, Drill Pipes, Casing Hangers etc.,
- Electrical equipment like Adaptors, Connector, Closed Cycle Gas Turbines, Electrical switchgear.
- Mechanical items like Compressors, Generators, Turbines, Pumps, Valves etc.,
- Electronic Equipment like Satellite systems, Fire Alarming System, CCTV’s, Instrument Control Systems, PC’s, Printers, Fax M/c’s, Photocopier, Mobiles etc.,
- IT Procurement: Application S/w Solutions, Broadband etc.,