- Experience in project management with experience utilizing formal project methodologies including: change control management, risk identification and mitigation, issue escalation and project status reporting
- Experience managing IT projects that include Web projects requiring infrastructure change
- Experience with project management tools such as Serena Team Track, MS Project, and CA Clarity
- Experience with CMM project methodologies
- Experience with development projects in a J2EE, SQL, Websphere environment
- Experience with Windows platforms
- Manages the project team through creation of detail and accurate project description,estimate,functional, and techinal specification, schedules, timelines and written status reports throughout the website developemet process
- Documents all aspects of project development through the use of SUITE(State Unified Information Technology Environment) Agile Process, Project extranets, meeting notes, change request forms and other documents.
- Understand and follows the SOM established PMM (Project Management Methodology) Overview, and SEM(System Engineering Methodology) process flow
- Managed the migration and implementation of Serena Team Track
- Integrate ITIL processes with IT-project management to enhanced ELITE(Electronic Local Government Information and Tax Evaluation) for Confidential
- Works with the Senior Programmer and DBA to Manage resources for the project, including utilization of team resources, forecasting and budget management.
- Project management using CA Clarity PPM tool
- Strong organization, communication, and motivational skills A self-starter attitude, strong organization and written and verbal communication skills.
- Work as SharePoint Teammember for the PMO group to setup SharePoint site for DTMB
- Follow Changepoint (Compuware PM tools ) management tools to report risk, issue, and weekley reporting.
- Work as Liaison between the team and the client, creating initial conception, proposal and develops the scope through the completion of the Project
- Lead the Project team for the development of Oracle's & SAP ERP application for FICO Module for PRE (Principal Residence Exemption),IFE (Industrial Facilities Exemption) Tax Audit, and for Filenet System
- Lead the Project team in creating the Dashboard for the Governor office for the weekley financial reporting for the city of Detriot.
- Analyze date (Data Mining) from pervious Projects, summarized into useful information that can used to define new projects, cut cost, define project hours, assign resources, and share information between projects
- Lead the Project team in creating the Dashboard for the Governor office for the dailyreporting for the city of Detriot
- Create and established Local Government Program Timeline for future projects
- Create SharePoint Site for PMO
Envinorment: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Java, J2EE, SQL , Websphere, Serena Team Track
Confidential, Lakeland, FL
SAP Project Manager
- Identifies business requirement and transform into information technology alternatives. Assumed lead roles and taken up the responsibility in preparing Project Plan to have any Enhancements in the existing Business Process in SAP.
- Create Project timeline WBS (Work Breakdown Structure), and Project Plan for information technology development and testing Projects
- Work with Legacy systems teams to design, build, test and implement data exchange interfaces with legacy systems
- Worked used the CMM methodology for the project development lifecycle
- Responsible for the configuration and daily support of the SAP FI modules that are already implemented with focus on Procure to Pay and related functions
- Designing technical specifications and development of new functionality.
- Played a vital role as a team member in this largest implementation SAP-Project GO LIVE
- Process improvement: Suggested and implemented various improvements in the change control management process
- Support the FI team in setting up the SAP-GL account, and in the other SAP-FI modules likes SAP-AP ( Account Payable)
- Manage the development of the solutions with the SAP technical team and legacy teams
- Approve functional specs and technical designs in SD, FICO, PM, MM, WM, B2B, Portal, and Pricing areas.
- Plan and coordinate appropriate testing and data planning
- Research in SAP OSS and implementation of OSS notes
- Help Business Analyst Create FI General Ledger SAP FI AP, Automatic payment program, House Bank, Procure to Pay cycle, Substitutions, Validations, and Down payment process document flow chart
- Assist Business Analyst and Developer during the Interfaces of the Data loads (LSMW) migration from APOLLO to SAP
- Instrumental in creating Micro data flow from APOLLO date base to SAP through use of LSMW
- Creative Objective Reporting for the Errors for LSMW
Envinorment: SAP, WBS, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, SAP FI, LSMW
Confidential, Park Ridge, Illinois
Project Manager (Contractor)
- Prepare project performance information to be presented to senior management
- Analyzes Web-based application solution, Analyzes design, developed and support Web information systems from enterprise perspective.
- Issue and Change Management tracking using PVCS Tracker and Serena Team Track.
- Worked across industry verticals (retail, IT, engineering, payment, electronic, music, travel, automotive, Sport, etc.), in both B2B, and B2C scenarios Using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Project management role involving Requirement, Scope and Schedule management, Risk identification and mitigation
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and functional and system design.
- Develop Change request form, CR and manage Change Control Management Process
- Provide support to the department's enterprise solution and infrastructure management initiatives
- Work with Lutheran General Hospital to implement UDI Project to ensure the patients and caregivers have what they need when they need it - ensuring high quality and low cost.
- Monitor & assist in resolving project Issues & Risks, maintain Risk registers and mitigation plan and up on open Action Items.
- Leveraged MS Project Server 2007, MS Excel, CA Clarity, Oracle and Cognos products for projects
- Monitor and report to management regarding key deliverables within assigned projects
- Evaluate vendor responses and recommend vendor selection
- Used CMM, SIP and PMI's PMBOK management methodologies to direct the priority projects
- Managed projects and performed management reporting for various business units
- Coordinated client meetings and group discussions regarding Project Budget
- Assessed financial performance information using business intelligence tools to measure project achievement
- Generating, actionable reporting. Analysis of data for insights and developing next steps for iteration
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Worked with management, Business Analyst, application Manager, Developer andProgrammer to achieve their requirement.
- Manage Project hours with the team
- Part of a SAP Project team in implementing FICO Module internally
- Implement ServiceNow software for Helpdesk, mobile integration and for scheduling for the Client’s
- Facilitate project deliverables and liaised with technical and business staff on the development and actualization of the requirements
- Branding & Brand Roadmap
- Search Engine Optimization
Envinorment: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, CMM, CA Clarity, Oracle and Cognos, Java, J2EE, Clarity, MS SQL
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment
- Develop application based on Java/J2EE technology and to use BPM/WPS platform to automate this process
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation
- Create new product development with different raw material identification for improving products performance
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones
- Directs and oversees technical team and manages conflicts within group
- .Performs team assessments, Risk Management, and evaluations
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues
- Wrote SQL Server stored procedures.
- Create, track and manage estimate and budgets
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Managed project changes using the change request process
- Developed financial and operational reports to meet reporting requirements of internal and client purposes
- Ensured that all solution deliverables meet the standards set by quality assurance
- Developed and documented related policies and procedures
- Identified issues in current procedures and processes and implemented target condition in a timely manner
- Ensured that all solution deliverables meet the standard set by quality assurance
- Ensured proper documentation and archiving of project activities, deliverables, and findings for future projects
- Drove up target-market product sales by 27% through designing and launching new marketing strategy.
- Executed a successful website marketing campaign
- Increased new-product revenue from zero to $800,000.00 within one month by spearheading creation and implementation of highly effective management campaign.
- Exceeded business goal of 25% market share for products, propelling overall market share beyond 35%.
Confidential, Addison, Illinois
- Lead and direct forward-thinking marketing team
- Define strategy for and develop, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing plan encompassing integrated marketing
- Initiatives designed to penetrate and grow targeted markets.
- Communicate with customers, management, internal departments, and vendors to coordinate overall marketing effort
- Accordance with corporate goals.
- Plan and carry out regional market research and analyses.
- Play integral role in product development activities
- Drove up target-market product sales by 27% through designing and launching new marketing strategy.
- Increased new-product revenue from zero to $500,000.00 within one month by spearheading creation and implementation of highly effective marketing campaign.
- Exceeded business goal of 25% market share for one product, propelling overall market share beyond 35%.
- Named Executive of the year three in row 1993,1994,1995