Over 26 years of overall Information Technology professional experienced in encompassing enterprise, application, system architecture with strong database management, data quality, application development and infrastructure design for many projects. Provided clients align IT strategies with corporate strategic objectives across all departments, divisions, and locations. Effectively communicated at all levels of management to collect the data quality and governance rules to for data warehouse and business intelligence projects for human care services and manufacturing industries. Over 8 years of experience in implementing many MDM solutions in healthcare and manufacturing industries. Over 18 years of architectural experience for different business applications.
Confidential, Fairless Hills PA
- Worked with the implementation team for SAP Business ByDesign, consolidated multiple systems to match industry standard practices for Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Project Management modules.
- Participated in implementing SAP Modules in AR, AP, GL, FA, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Project Management and Document Management System.
- Document the expected level of effort and resource requirements to configure required MDM Hub to support the client and supplier onboarding and maintenance business processes within company for future use.
- Gap - Fit each MDM requirement as well as provide high level of estimate for the level of effort required to meet each requirement. Prepare MDM platform roadmaps for current vs. future state
- Conducting JAD interviews with executives, senior managers, SME's, business analysts, and technical staff in capturing and understanding business requirements, and defining project scope; data analysis of both data elements requested by the business and data source, and documenting data source definition, source-to-target mapping, and logical structures for the data warehouse/data mart; translated business requirements into dimensional data model to support the billing/invoice data mart using Erwin
- Help and implement IT standards and product roadmaps for IT support and technical implementation and assist in design and architecture of a High Availability architecture for the organization
- Enforced data governance and regulatory compliance of data standards and policies with the management team.
- Defines data/information architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization, structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements and applies accepted data concept standards to technology projects.
- Recommending hardware and server requirements with Virtualized Infrastructure for building application environments using VMWare, VMWare View
- Facilitated for consistent business analysis, data acquisition and access analysis and design, database management system optimization, archiving and recovery strategy, load strategy design and implementation, security and change management
- UML Desgin deliverables - System and architectural level diagrams and use cases
- Identify the vendor management, systems and allocate budgets in working with Finance dept
- Liaison between management and technical teams and implementation of systems, procedure and convert them into policy team to set governance
- Responsible for business process and analyze improvement interface with various departments for identifying the systems and applications for their use
- ETL framework to collect, cleanses, and integrates the company’s performance data from various operational source systems for executives, senior managers, and business analyst with analytical reporting capability
- Design and provide technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse
- Pull dashboards, reports and KPIs for scheduled or ad-hoc reporting across organizational needs
- Build relationship with CXOs and stakeholders in the data performance and enterprise reporting needs
Technology: SAP Business ByDesign, MySQL, PHP, JAVA, Open Source Software (Alfresco, openProject, OwnCloud), UML, IBM Rational Software Architect.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
Sr. Software Architect
- Build data model and data quality, data governance requirements for Human Care services system to track Master Data Management repository of seniors and geriatric members to capture, track and analyze member PHI (patient, caregiver, nurse, household, doctor, and spouse) data for services from various agencies with in a county and state. The agencies are funded partly by Dept. of Aging and Dept. of Health to generate analytical data for reporting to state and federal governments to provide transactional and analytical data for various reporting and capture needs.
- Plan and incorporate infrastructure and database and application servers to handle 2 million requests a day from clustered application servers and failover database.
- Leading the development of a strategy for MDM, as well as the design of the overall technical solution
- ETL framework to collect, cleanses, and integrates the company’s performance data from various operational source systems for executives, senior managers, and business analyst with analytical reporting capability.
- Defines data/information architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization, structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements and applies accepted data concept standards to technology projects. Establish and execute a best practices based methodology in the transition from the ““as-is”” to the “to-be” Data Integration Architectures. UML Desgin deliverables - System, architectural, procedural and class level diagrams and use cases
- Designed the data warehouse and datasets for various reporting needs and for export to the end users at regular intervals using IBM DB2 UDB and SAS and ETL tools and implemented IBM MDM Server/Informatica - MDM.
- Assessed and tuned DB2 and SQL Queries for performance. Application Servers tuning for optimized connection pool response times.
- Build and implemented Adapters and reusable tools for repeatable use between projects.
- Data model for partitioned data architecture and consult with business partners such as management, analysts and other developers to clarify program objectives, determine scope, identify problems and recommend solutions
- Implemented Data Governance rules in the product as part of requirement initiated for Dept. of Aging, Virginia State and implemented the same rules across the product for other states/counties/agencies.
- Establish data quality rules for exchange of data with Human Care services and Regional Health Information Organizations (RHIO) with HL7 requests for MDM, pharmacy, hospital and patient portal and Human Care Services system.
- Lead and manage the execution of change management, configuration management, and release management for software applications and systems. Responsible for maximizing application quality and stability through the implementation of change control processes, tools, and environments.
- Facilitated for consistent business analysis, data acquisition and access analysis and design, database management system optimization, archiving and recovery strategy, load strategy design and implementation, security and change management.
Technology: IBM UDB, JAVA STRUTS 1 & 2, AJAX,, JBOSS, WebSphere, Tomcat, memCache, Pentaho, MySQL, SQL Server, SSAS, ETL Tools, Data Warehouse, IBM DataStage, IBM MDM Server, Informatica, HL7, X12, HIPAA, DMAS, VMWare, XML, XSL-FOP, iText, Hadoop, WSDL and SOAP, UML, IBM Rational Software Architect.
Confidential - Rochester, NY
Sr. Software Engineer/Manager/Team Lead
Provided technology design, development and implementation of various projects and mentored many engineers. Lead 10-35 member project teams for technical design and implementation of various projects; some large scale projects spanning well over 2 man years.
- Designed and architected the process flow, technical design for White Amber project which is used as candidate and customer, supplier relation and time tracking system. Team leader for White Amber technical team of 35-45 members.
- Designed and lead the development team for building consumer portal for business directory search and track charges collected on each search. The charges are tracked using PaymentTech API to collect amounts using credit card.
- UML Desgin deliverables - System and architectural level diagrams and use cases
- Interfaced with JDEdwards and shopping portal for selling gaming guns on web. The production and pricing info was in JDEdwards was desired to be queried with API to transfer order information between systems
- Part of team in electronic repository implementation of IBM Methods, a project management template driving application for managing various projects and its related work orders and tasks.
- Interface and building of workflow systems, document management applications exchange data between SAP, or Oracle application using API code based on the business need.
Technology: Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i, Lotus Notes, JAVA, IBM UDB 7, JDEdwards, WebSphere, Weblogic, JRun, Apache, PaymentTech, Documentum, Visual Basic, ASP, UML, IBM Rational Software Architect.
Sr. Software Engineer/Team Lead
Provided technology design, development and implementation of various projects and mentored many engineers. Lead 10-80 member project teams for technical design and implementing various projects; some large scale projects spanning well over 1 man year.
- Worked on the Government initiative to provide and track information to consumer from single source. The information was derived from artificial inference engine, internal documents search. The project components are IVR, CTX, Inference, Domino integrated internally to Scopus CRM application for client Singpore Government Call Center. Was among the First of the 3 engineers who had customized Scopus software in South East Asia in 1998-1999
- Integrated the project costs template to Lotus Notes Domino for workflow and approval between the project manager and team. The project cost savings were 40% in time, documenting process of related data maintained by the team for the client Sclumberger, USA
- Team lead in building and implement the Call center tracking system using artificial inference engine to provide the right information to the caller for client SingTel
Technology: Oracle 7, Lotus Notes, Scopus, IVR, TCL, Inference Engine.
TECHNOLOGY SUMMARYData Management: Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, ETL, Master Data Management, MetaData, Data Replication
Industry Sector: Healthcare and Human Care MDM with EMPI, Providers and Medical assessment data consolidated by Household entity relationship. Manufacturing and Supply chain with master record for customer and supplier relations for sales and procurement team.
Business Intelligence: Pentaho, Qlikview, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Oracle BI, Cognos.
Database: TeraData, Infromatica, IBM DB2 UDB, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSql, SQLAnywhere, Sybase, Hadoop.
Business Process: Defined the Business Process for various divisions for optimization and cost savings. Change Mgmt, Release Mgmt. UML Modeling, Java Design Patterns
Product Development: SLDC, Product life cycle, Agile Development etc.
Systems: Unix-Based Systems; VMWare, Windows, Cloud.
Networking: LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Firewalls, TCP/IP.
IT Standards: HL7, HIPAA, X12, DMAS,TOGAF