- Accounting Management
- Financial Analysis
- Cash Management
- Cost Reductions
- Technology Integration
- Microsoft Excel
- SAP SD/FI CO
- Determine staffing strategy and ensure optimal and effective utilization of people
- Responsible for Talent Management entire team in the hierarchy - org structure, workforce strategy, succession plans, individual development plans, Top talent identification and plan.
- Meet with clients in a Pre/Post Sales capacity to deliver Subject matter expertise and consultation for client needs in closing the deal.
- Identify revenue opportunities within assigned accounts and their community through communications, programs and other activities as needed, collaborating with marketing, community management, business development and support .
- Ensure client engagements are delivered in a manner which meets/exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensures the most optimal utilization rate, manages the operational budget and maintains low level of debt sales within the accounts
- Manage over 45 million Confidential
- Manage revenue growth, EBIDTA growth and margin for the account(s)
- Advising, coaching and partnering with cross-functional teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment, and revenue generation techniques as needed
- Builder client relationships with C Level executives and stakeholders.
- Provided leadership, management, and mentorship to project team members including Functional Leads, Project Managers and other project team members
- Effectively managed and resolved personnel and project-related issues
- Managed a project that exceeded $ 25 million in revenue for manufacturing company(Best Buy)
- Negotiated contracts and manage vendor relationships.
- Worked with senior executives to align overall application strategy with business objectives and ensure operational improvements result in targeted cost reductions.
- Managed all aspects of delivery for client relationships
- Manage over 20 million P&L
- Developed and implement cost improvement strategies
- Provided timely visibility to revenue forecast for assigned accounts
- Sold and Managed business development and delivery initiatives, including the largest firm-wide SAP engagement ($45 Million revenue, 135 staff), with on-time, within-budget delivery.
- Exceeded all practice and project performance metrics including budget and margin goals.
- Drove high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Managed a project that exceeded $ 15 million in revenue for a manufacturing company(General Electric)
- Sold and managed the full life-cycle implementations of large-scale ($50M+) enterprise projects and programs (PeopleSoft, JDE) with large (40+ staff) teams
- Drove organization towards standard SAP solutions
- Assisted client executives such as Boeing in developing IT strategy and long-range planning.
- Wrote and delivered engagement reviews for appropriate project team members including Project Managers and other senior project team members
- Worked in a process of implemented technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Responsible for the technical design and system deployment of the SAP implementation at Apple Computers; oversaw the SAP-Legacy interface landscape development.
- Responsible for $15M budget and leading a team of 70 on and off shore consultants.
SD Functional Analyst Team Lead
- Assisted with creating and updating the long term expense projection
- Configured and tested Beverage goods cycle - Product, customer order and pricing
- Involved actively in design, construction and Testing of Customer Order Management cycle from Creation of Customer Master data and Pricing (Agreements - Sales deals and Rebates)
- Implemented and Configured complete Order to cash set up.
- Involved in analyzing and testing the business processes with the end-users.
- Assisted in the training of Sales personnel in the area of financial management
- Professional Service projects
- Sap idols
SD Functional Consultant Team Lead
- Assisted in managing the capital and operating budget processes for IT.
- Supported Program management group to implement and adhere to global IT financial and budget management tools and systems.
- Maintained Customer and Condition Master Data based on the different Sales areas and other criteria defined by the client.
- Configured different account groups and partner functions and relevant number ranges defined and assigned.
- Created various condition tables, access sequences, condition types and pricing procedures.
- Maintained copying rules for condition records.
- Configured the automatic pricing procedure determination based on Customer Pricing procedure, Document Pricing procedure and sales area.
- Designed new Pricing Strategies based on the client’s requirements.
- Maintained pricing procedures for Tax determination.
- Performed special projects at the request of the Director - IT Finance & GPO, the CIO and other members of senior management.
Sap Fico/SD configuration Consultant
- Gathered information regarding the existing business processes and product information from the Sales Team.
- Assisted in the preparation of the Blueprint documents, as-is and to-be, for the implementation of the SD module.
- Created new Pricing strategies based on the client’s requirements using the condition technique.
- Prepared end user training documentation and conducted the training.
- Provided post Go-Live support.
SAP Implementation Consultant
- Worked in the full cycle implementation of SAP R/3
- Analyzing functional specifications and designing technical specifications
- Attending requirements for Scenarios of Sales Orders, Delivery Schedule and Billing.
- Responsible for gathering user requirements, customizations, testing
- Suggesting the best practices in the industry in conjunction with local requirement and within the preview of Global Template considering the System constraint.
- Deliverables included need analysis, functional mapping, gap analysis, business testing and process re-engineering
- Saved more than $40,000 in annual expenses through identification of inaccurate and unnecessary vendor payments.
- Increased productivity levels by providing key contributions toward automation of account reconciliation processes.
- Serve as financial representative on key cross-functional teams from sales and marketing departments
- Assisted with monthly close, inter-company consolidation/elimination and quarterly forecasting
- Summarized company business in Monthly Premium Reports
- Performed General Ledger account reconciliation’s
Bachelor of Science, Computers and management 2001
ILSAP SD, SAP FI/CO completion certificate
Advanced Computer Training 2011