- Results oriented and innovative SAP MDM and Business Intelligence (BI) Lead with 7+ years’ experience in SAP data management, transformation, migration and governance utilizing SAP ETL tools.
- Strong background in business intelligence systems design planning and strategy implementation.
- Gathering and analyzing business data requirements
- Solution design, Integration testing
- Technical training delivery
- Designing adhoc, dashboard, & WebUI analytical reports utilizing BOBJ Universe, Crystal report, Xcelcius, Dashboard, & SAP BODS
- Experience with HANA, Cognos, Salesforce
- System Architecture
- End to End Implementations, system support, upgrade, project roll out
- SAP data management, transformation, migration and governance utilizing SAP Data Services
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Able to identify and implement business intelligence strategies
Confidential, Houston Texas
MDM SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst/SAP HANA Lead
- Gathering User Requirements to develop business solutions
- Interacting with the Business Users to identify their KPI & report requirements for Confidential.
- Led a successful migration to SAP Business Objects 4.2. Migrated the existing WEBI reports to use direct connection to SAP HANA information Views
- To get data extracted and hosted in BW for a migration then on HANA & other targets.
- Performed Defect resolution and triage scenarios with solution command
- Collaborated with corporate executives to identify needed business intelligence systems & implementation strategies.
- Developed good relationships with clients and vendors to ensure appropriate systems enhancements & problems were addressed.
MDM/MDG Developer, S4 HANA practice
- Configuring STIBO STEP MDM database for use by the Sales & Marketing teams
- Coordinated data mapping and data translation activities for PIM, worked to increase accuracy of this data during migration
- Articulated a workflow designed to help engineers, managers and developers to gathered master data for developing a marketing compaign
SAP MDM MM Data Steward/BI Analyst
- Acted as a liaison between the end users and the business to deliver quality master records in a timely manner.
- Prepared monthly metrics for main stakeholders, addressing any issues on timely delivery, quality or special projects that will result in monthly volume increase.
- Lead special projects, in addition to regular material master conversion activities, to determine the volume of all data elements required for proper data migration to SAP MDM required by the business.
- Participated in data governance and data quality/cleansing activities to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Activation and Enhancement of Info objects, info cubes, Data Store Objects (DSO), Transformations, DTP and Info packages based on the requirement documents.
- Created Web Intelligence Reports based on the customer requirements
IT MDM Consultant
- Migrated master data from UNIX box to SQL Server using Informatica ETL tool. Managed offshore staff, including onshore and 3rd party resources.
- Brought in to identify the root cause and resolve go - live production issues to turn around a troubled project.
- Designed Web Intelligence Reports using SAP Business Objects XI 3.1 SP1.
- Experienced in the designing Universe based on SAP Data Sources.
- Extensively worked on designing WEB Intelligence (WEBI) reports for Dashboards.
Master Data Manager
- Established a global business process to determine the MDM customer master implementation process along with creating an updating a new client for the Finance & Treasury teams.
- Enhanced an automated email invoice functionality to help AP Finance/Operation team.
- Worked as a Salesforce admin to configured customer data & created an interface to transformed data to MDM system
SAP MDM Assessment Specialist
- Identified break-points and Challenges and Pain points
- Analyzed Gaps, baseline/benchmark LyondellBasell MDM performance with Market trends
- Performed Root Cause Analysis to understand causes of issues being identified in Discovery process using the data and process flows
SAP MDM Business Process Specialist
- Proactively identified data integrity and quality issues, in conjunction with other IBM infosphere MDM BPAs and develop improvement actions
- Ensured business needs are reflected within master data environment with a proper process and working documentation.
- Implemented training for business workflow users and MDM staff
SAP MDM Analyst
- Executed Data Load template, Customer Master Data & SAP LSMW Load Scripts
- Executed valid data quality rules within Back Office Associates Data Dialysis tool to deliver Data Quality Validation Reporting
- Helped team in SAP implementation cycle until Go-Live, support and trouble shoot user’s security access issues.
- Provided data to 3 rd party vendors; customized ETL process within the SAP BW platform.
SAP CRM Functional Analyst
- Supported SAP CRM Sales team by providing master data extracted with SAP Data Services.
- For service operations, conducted & coordinated business analysis with business functional lead to defined document and developed business process flow diagrams which are input to Functional Specs.
- Gained knowledge of existing legacy system to help improve designing SAP CRM environment.
- Worked with Sales team to know Salesforce “as is” business process before moving to SAP CRM
SAP MDM Analyst
- End to end implementation of this project; design, document, develop, test, install and support complex data extract, transformation and load (ETL) programs.
- Reviewed SAP Production support issues to carry out deep support function across multiple SAP components.
- Directed ongoing master data maintenance activities adhering to governance guidelines.
- Enhanced and Customized MDM repositories per business requirements including Repository Design and defining various field types such as Tuples, Flat Lookup Tables, Taxonomy tables, Hierarchy Tables etc.
- Worked on SAP Incident Management and /or Problem Management functions using Lotus Notes Call Tracking System for day to day operations.
- Coordinates and consults on cross-system and cross-functional data issues and processes across multiple business departments, SAP modules and business teams.
- Used standard BI tools, such as Crystal Report or Business Objects, to produce reports relating to outcomes.
- Created holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites
- Collaborate with external partners to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Development of SQL-queries/procedures for database and backend testing.
- Managed, configured and altered queries on SQL Server 2008
- Identified the opportunities for greater efficiencies through process improvement, systems integration and assisted with implementation.
- Analyzed proposed projects in terms of feasibility, approach and adherence to technical specifications and direction and environmental requirements.
- Monitored all inbound and outbound EDI transaction processing. Analyzed, identified and tracked all exceptions and errors processing.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring Trading Partner profile and communication mode information.
- Enter reported problems or requests for assistance into Lotus Notes call tracking database.
- Served as an expert on EDI and ensure that the client is in compliance with all applicable HIPAA and CPNI standards related to EDI. Coordinated testing plans with vendors. JCL missing EDI files to the customer. Prioritized, researched, tracked, and resolved EDI related issues with IT support and production team on escalations.
- Liaison between trading partners, VAN and SFTP internal teams to troubleshoot data issues. Updated and distributed EDI implementation guide to the web.
- Maintained customer MS ACCESS database, produced ad hoc reports using MS EXCEL, write SQL queries to analyze data.
- Managed Ajilon’s corporate customer relationships to their temporary hires who are working to fulfill clients EDI needs.
- Successfully interpreted and presented new seminars. Managed Verizon’s EDI product marketing collateral.
- Managed team of 9 consultants - act as liaison between team and administration.
- Gathered and documented user requirements to developed Emerald online Recruiting and Staffing process.
- Provided support to evaluated, tested and implemented solutions to program enhancements and modifications.
- Performed integration test to ensure enhancements work properly as requested without affecting the existed system.
- With the help of coordinators collected data in the form of EXCEL spreadsheets to prepared comprehensive periodic as well as ad-hoc reports using regional data.
- Ran SQL queries to analyze discrepancies in the regional data number types. Prepared COGNOS reports to help Quality Management evaluate their quarterly performance.
- Developed variance analysis reports, internal audits and trend ad-hoc reports in the EXCEL spreadsheet.
Clinical Data Analyst
- Evaluated quarterly medical group’s performances to help determine their year-end bonuses.
- Analyzed drug costs. Migration of extensive raw files using MONARCH to Access 97 utilizing tables, queries, forms, reports, SQL
- Prepared summary reports to provide trend analysis by extracting data to ACCESS, imported to EXCEL and prepared POWERPOINT presentations for management quarterly reviews.