- 14 years overall experience in SAP with 4 yrs Functional configuration experience in SAP SD and technical experience across multiple modules in ABAP. Thorough knowledge of SDLC. Worked on several E2E implementation projects.
- Configured all areas of the Sales and Distribution Module, from Order to Cash, (Master Data and Order types to Pricing, Sales Documents types, Copy control etc relevant to Quotes, Sales Orders, Deliveries and Invoicing.
- Worked on Order to Cash Process: Sales order process starting with Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, Delivery and Billing.
- Good understanding and Knowledge of integration with modules such as MM, LO, WM and FICO.
- Worked in depth on all components of SD including Partner Functions, Customer Master, Sales Documents, Delivery Documents, Billing Documents, Item Categories, Item Categories Determination and Shipping Point Determination.
- Hands on experience in Pricing Procedure, Condition Technique, Condition Type, Access Sequence, Condition Table, Rebate Agreement, Free Goods, Material Determination, Item Proposal, Material Listing/Exclusion, Consignment, Cash Sales, Rush Order, Debit Memo, Credit Memo and Logistics Execution Systems(LES).
- Cross Application Business Process SD & MM: Third Party Sales
- Cross Application Business Process SD & FI: Customer Receivables Posting, Account Determination
- Cross - Application SD & Inventory Management (Sales Order Stocks, Various Movement Types, Consignment).
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Recognition, Item Proposals, Variant Configuration and Credit Management.
- Experienced in SAP ABAP for SD and across several cross-functional modules such as MM, PP, FI, WM, PM/CS, CRM etc
STRONG ANALYTICAL AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Flexible and versatile to new environments and ability to work with teams as well as individually.
- Involved in several SAP engagements for clients in Pharma, Aerospace, Technology and Telecommunications, Consumer Products and Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent Team Player and Individual contributor.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
SAP SD Consultant
- Customized enterprise structure including defining and assigning: Sales org, Distribution channel, Division, Sales office, Sales Group and Shipping point.
- Involved in Solution and Design Discussions for overall solution design for SD and SM process. Worked in Agile SCRUM Environment with Osmotic communications, Sprints and KANBAN.
- Customized enterprise structure including defining and assigning: Sales org, Distribution channel, Division, Sales office, Sales Group and Shipping point.
- Configuration of various Account Groups as per customer classification and defined partner functions, Maintaining Partner Determination Procedures in various objects such as customer masters, Sales document header and item, delivery, billing documents etc.
- Configured new sales order, delivery and invoice types and item categories as needed for SM integration with CRM.
- Interacted with cross functional teams FI, LO, SM, CRM for integration requirements and troubleshooting issues.
- Performed Sales order enhancements in MV45AFZZ for multiple custom functionality in the Service Notification creation process.
- Custom enhancement to Update Sales order to IO for COPA segment updates and reporting.
- Configured new pricing procedures, pricing conditions and access sequence.
- Performed Sales order enhancements to update pricing Reference Material during DMR creation, SD condition base value routines in VOFM for pricing updates.
- Performed master data customizations and maintained Customer and Material master records.
- Created customer/vendor partner profiles for outbound EDI invoices and Purchase orders.
- Documented Issues/Defects on Defect Tracker. Worked with cross functional teams and Business Owners for E2E process testing and resolution.
- Captured and Documented Requirements through meetings with Business owners and obtained sign offs for Output Forms Layout for Manufacturing and Customer Facing Outputs. Branding Requirements gathering and Documentation in the BRD.
- Documented detailed Design Specifications for RICEF developments.
SAP SD consultant
Responsibilities: Implementation and ITC support for customizing and RICEF developments. Co-ordination with offshore team in Mexico and LATAM countries.
- Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, analyzing and defining business process flows, and preparing detailed methods and procedures related to an SAP implementation.
- Analyze gaps between current business processes and SAP Best Practices in order to recommend a preferred implementation.
- Configured various sales organizations, distribution channels, divisions and sales groups for this multinational implementation.
- Configured various Sales Orders Types, Delivery Types and Invoice types.
- Created various item categories and defined item category usage for sales orders and deliveries. Defined item category groups for sales orders and defined the split criteria for deliveries.
- In Shipping defined shipping conditions and assigned to the sales doc types. Defined delivery scheduling and transportation scheduling by shipping point.
- Defined various billing plan types for milestone and periodic billing and assigned to the sales document types and item categories.
- Worked on pricing for the Adding Fields to the Field Catalog, Optimizing performance in the condition technique, Pricing Limits, Condition Exclusion Group, Condition Supplements, Price Relevant Master Data.
- Configured revenue recognition to include standard as well as Service based recognition.
- Account Assignment.
- Performed free goods customizing.
- Created new condition tables, access sequence, condition types, condition exclusions and condition records.
- Created new product hierarchies and run the mass updates to updates the materials with the new product hierarchies.
- Worked on SD and FI integration to re-determine the account determination procedures, access sequence, condition types and profit center determination.
- Prepared integration test plans and scripts. Involved in the integration test and User Acceptance Test .
- Data migration efforts by analyzing data from an existing system in order to determine proper transformation of data for use in SAP.
- Worked on migration of data like Customer Master, credit master, pricing condition types.
- Support unit and system testing of an SAP implementation.
- Configured output & input message determination procedure in SAP to enable automatic production of EDI outbound / Inbound messages.
- Interface Development and Batch Data Upload using LSMW.
- Participated in Business Workshops for requirement gathering for LATAM implementation.
- Involved in Support, Rollout, ITC test and Go Live phases of the project. Travelled to client site at Argentina for the Go Live activities.
SAP SD consultant
- Design and development of custom solutions and enhancements in FI impacting transactions FB60/65, FB70/75 and FB50.
- Development and testing of several Interface programs to upload member firm data to FI postings.
- Development testing and co-ordination with offshore team.
- Hands on Development and ITC Support for FRIEW developments majorly in the area of PP, MM, PM, SM and SD. Involved in scratch developments, change management and ITC support for defect resolutions.
- Performed design changes and development of Slit coil workbench in SAP PP to calculate optimum numbers and width of slits on the jumbo coil.
- Copied standard SAP Script ‘MR PRINT’ and customized to business requirements for Consignment Settlement form in the area of SAP MM.
- Involved in Development changes, fixes and end to end testing of SAP IDOC enhancement for changes to Production Orders from SAP to MII and MII to SAP in the process of confirmation and changes to POs in MII and ECC.
- Developed Capacity Planner Report with ability to sequence Production Orders.
- Performed performance tuning, design corrections and changes to BDC report to fetch BOM and routing information for the material and update Production Version using TCode C223.
- Design and developed custom EHS transaction for reporting the TRIR and DART values for various plants and comparisons by Fiscal year based on HR time & incident records maintained in transaction CBIH82.
- Involved in ITC testing/go live phase of the project, performed design validations, troubleshooting and scratch developments in the area of SD, Logistics, SAP GTS, Production Operations (PP, PM, PS), SM, Shop Floor Management processes, EVMS, and MM. Hands on development and ITC support for development objects in the onsite offshore model of operation.
- Supported several major change requests for complex objects in the area of Warehouse management and Shipment including development of custom transactions involving ITS mobile screens for RF gun processing.
- Performed functional configuration fixes in the area of SD and LO.
- Development and testing of complex ALV reports, BAPIs, enhancements, smartforms with complex logic to display HU hierarchy details for shipments and several zebra labels requiring ZPL programming commands.
- Custom transaction to create Equipment Hierarchy from IK equipment to ship equipment by updating the ship equipment as the super ordinate equipment in the IK equipment.
- Testing and changes to Custom program for BOM explosion
- Functional testing support, handled defects and change requests, Involved in ITC test and cutover for developments.
- Tested several VISTA to CRM web UI interfaces for Shipment, ATP check, customer claims etc.
Project Lead / SME
- Responsible for resourcing, team building, estimations, costing, project planning, and setting up of quality processes for project initiation, PMO reporting. Responsible for Quality adherence of team from Project Initiation to closure.
- Responsible for deliverables in the Service Management(SM) areas of Warranty & Claims Management and GTS process for customs compliance for goods movements across borders. Developed several smartforms, enhancements and reports as required integrating a new division of Toyota to the existing system.
- Created the backend RFC in SAP to create a sales order using the BAPI BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDAT2.
- Migrated custom report (copy of IW69) and modified the same to display notification header, notification task, notification item, header activities and item activities.
- Created AUTO PGI report to perform auto PGI based on delivery number for Canadian deliveries. Program was called from BADI implementation in a background job.
T echnical Lead / ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Created a complex Action Stock workbench to track and manage the slow moving stock which tied up the working capital for Univar. Requirement involved multiple containers for tree structures with 3 level hierarchy, ALV with containers for user interaction, data transfer between the views, Quality Notification processing based on user inputs/ selections and setting up of workflow for action flow process for the slow moving stock.
- Enhancement to block the standard process of oldest item check in the Credit Management process and enable user specific credit checks online during Credit check entry. Function Exits LVKMPTZZ and LVKMPFZ1 were used for the customizing to call the FM OLDEST OPEN ITEM CHECK and perform credit management check using credit data from KNKKF1.
- Modifications to ATP check report for planned orders.
- Enhanced Sales order to perform authorization checks and disallow deletion of sales order or line items by unauthorized users. Enhancement was triggered at Sales Order Save and forced users to enter reason for rejection to effect the Sales Order Cancellation.
- Interface to track the inbound and outbound movement of all the Safechem materials using data from MSEG and MKPF. Batch job was scheduled every night to place the extracted file to the application server which was then read through a web service interface to Safechem.
- Development of custom transactions for ageing management of materials arriving into stock via three sources: inhouse production, external procurement or internal transfer across regions.
- Perform Custom developments, interactions with Functional team for requirements gathering, facilitate process compliance from my team. Scope of Development includes ABAP implementation in the areas of Enhancements, Interfaces, Reports, BAPIs and Wrapper Class methods, BADIs, Conversions, Forms, Substitution exits and workflow notifications.
- Worked majorly on Enhancements, Reports, Classes, File interfaces, Forms developments in the OTC, PTP and RTR processes.
- (VOFM) SD Requirements, (GGB0, GGB1) FI Validations and Substitution exit development, (MCSZ) LIS Copy routine development.
- Email functionality implemented using function module SO OBJECT SEND in various extract reports & real time interfaces.
- To achieve customer master information synchronization, custom sync program was build between own and legacy partner system. Any new customer added or changed in legacy system reflects new or changes to existing customers (Sold to party and Shonip to party).
- To manage effective supply chain of semi finish and finish goods, a query was developed, which gives detailed or consolidated snapshot of Goods in transit at any point of time.
- Ensure Quality compliance of deliverables and provide timely reports to manage the deliverables.
Service Manager / ABAP, SD, MRO
- Conduct workshops for requirement gathering and overall solution design.
- The SAP IS-AD actual cost solution (Grouping Pegging Distribution) doesn't support customer returns using the SAP return movement types 651/653 Q in MIGO. For GPD spares, workaround was developed by implementing BADI DELIVERY PUBLISH to execute stock transfer from sales order stock to blocked plant stock(non-GPD) or GI from Sales order stock to GPD part and then executing the GPD credit return using custom function module ZGPD RET POST
- Developed iMRO Routing Sheet Smartform, printed as Shop paper for appropriate order types, to provide part information for the repair process. Involved fields like Repair order(CAUFV-AUFNR), IW52 notification (QMEL-QMNUM), WBS, Part number, and other fields from PLKO, PLPO, QMEL etc.
- Custom SAP Script ZMRO RLVSDR00 was created to print stock transfer order in WM to give instructions on Stock placements/putaway and Stock removal/picking.
- FM WTYSC02 CLM FRM NOTIFICATION was enhanced to create warranty claims for customer (versions: IC, OC) from customer’s request notification and supplier recovery claim with one version OV from customer request notification.
- Created SAP form ZMRO LOPACK for MM Packing Instructions to be printed from Delivery orders to serve as template for creation of Handling Units.
- Created BDC program to generate one FI/CO posting document through FBS1 to create one item to debit (or credit, in case invoice is cancelled) the original WBSE.
- Enhanced standard SAP integration process between SD and FICO to obtain one revenue line item for each Aircraft booked to one WBSE within the same project
- Responsible for project planning, resource estimation, resourcing, team building and offshore co-ordination. Responsible for requirements gathering, client interfacing, offshore team set up and driving the deliverables.
- The scope of the developments included OO-ABAP and classic ABAP reports, Development of Webservices, configuring workflows, BTE, Function modules/RFCs, inbound and outbound interfaces using XI, proxies etc
- Scheduled SE37 jobs and developed complex reports for background job programming based on events and conditions.
- Created program to read the contract details, get cashflow details for all the contracts using FM FVD EXP CASHFLOW GETDETAIL', compute remaining capital using 'FVD API EXP GET CAPITALS' and print the account statement.
- Configured outbound webservice for CTD Request Inquiry interfaced through XI for RetailNetting.
- Programmed IDOC Interface for Incoming payments made by dealer and rejected dd.
- Designed service calls in webdynpro to call methods developed in ABAP.
Developer and team leadResponsibilities:
- Designed and developed repository objects and mapped them using features like Graphical message mappings, context handling, complex UDFs in Java, multi mapping, imported XML data types as external definitions etc.
- Configured several scenarios in Integration Directory, for e.g. file to file using the feature of additional files and module beans; enhanced interface determination for multi mapping scenarios, etc.
- Experience in configuring adapters like: File, RFC, JDBC and JMS
- Developed Scenarios like File to File and IDOC to File.
- Knowledge of BPM and the build of Integration Processes, actions and connections. Responsible for co-ordination of the message monitoring and incident handling team during production support of live interfaces.
- Developed complex OO-ABAP Reports.
- Developed GUI with dynamic ALV in change mode using OOPs and MVC concepts.
- Made use of the Generic Object Services option in a custom report.
- Built RFCs and custom Webdynpro application using UI elements like Radio buttons, checkboxes, Table controls, Tab strips, View containers, Select Options etc and Webdynpro ALV for the Order to Cash process.
- Gather business requirements from functional teams and design technical solutions.
- Providing technical assistance to Dutch team of ABAPers and code reviews.
- Identify and Implement enhancements
- Enhancements to the APO CIF and on the R/3 end.
- Development of Custom BADIs in APO.
- Changes and maintenance of complex custom reports in R/3.
- Master Data uploads using LSMW.
- Analyse the complex requirements based on FS and by direct interaction with the functional consultants. Involved in developments in Core and OO-ABAP.
- Appropriate documentation using Microsoft VISIO according to standards.
- Created a repository class to generate the Bill of Materials from the given production version data. The class required recursive tree-traversal to fetch the relevant data and also included a method to trigger the creation of outbound IDOCs for the BoM.
- Analysed requirements and created function modules to handle complex logic involving several database tables and transfer processed data to a set of Z tables using update function modules.
- Involved in the development of very high complexity GUI interfaces with split panes to display a hierarchical tree structure on the left pane and the corresponding data on an ALV display on the right pane. The interface allowed for several functionalities to allow user to change the values displayed based on user authorisations.
- Configured workflow notification to trigger email notifications monitored through SOST and SBWP.
- Developed outbound IDOC interface to create outbound BoM IDOCs.
- Analyse the requirements based on specifications provided by the Functional Consultants.
- Development and Review of Code in ABAP.
- Handled several complex reports on this assignment and has been involved in performance tuning and customising the applications to suit the requirements of the customer.
- Created function module to handle exceptions that occurred when Customers ordered spare parts using EDI and/or Internet Sales order entry.
- Extensively worked with LSMWs on transactions like Material BOM (CS01/CS02) and Purchasing Info Record (ME11/ME12), etc
- Analyze the requirements based on specifications provided by the Functional Consultants.
- Development of Technical Specifications. Creation of Test Cases as per instructions in the functional specs.
- Development of Code in ABAP, debugging and testing
- Development of enhancements in the area of Procurement, Inventory management and production.
- Enhanced Customer Exit to validate Purchase Order (ME21N) based on purchase order type (while creating the PO).
- Worked extensively on data dictionary objects, creation of several Reports, BDCs, LSMWs, User Exits and function modules in PP, MM and FI modules on this assignment.
- Conducted knowledge sharing sessions in ABAP. Prepared learning materials. Developed prototypes. Assisted in Training co-ordination.
- ABAP implementations majorly involving LSMW uploads, Reports, Module Pool, BDCs, LSMWs, Database, function modules etc in SD, MM, FI, PP modules.
- Developed file interface to download the data to application server or flat file based on user requirement. The program outputs inspection plan details like Materials, plants and customers.