- Having more than 6 years of IT experience and 3+ years in the field of SAP BASIS NETWEAVER administration and Oracle database Administration.
- Solid experience on SAP system Administration in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment in a DEV/STAGING/PRD systems landscapes.
- Experience in applying Support packs, JSPM, Kernel patch, and SAP Notes When Necessary.
- Hands on experience with oracle database administration utilizing BR tools and SQL.
- Performed system refresh from PRD to QAS.
- Extensive knowledge in administration and Troubleshooting of Transport Management System (TMS).
- Security administration - creating users, roles, assign authorizations.
- Setup and manage RFC destination, Client management,
- Job management: Creating, Scheduling background jobs and resolving any terminated jobs.
- Monitoring CPU utilization, file system, disk space and analyze Top CPU users.
- Set up parameters for user logon and locate authorization problems.
- Conduct load balancing across Central Instance and active application servers and maintain system profile parameters for performance according to the SAP recommendation.
- Setting up printers and troubleshooting of printing problems.
- Monitor the DBA planning calendar for Database system check and others.
- Analyzed system logs, ABAP dump, Table lock, and Update errors.
- Established OSS connections using SAP routers
- Generated Developer key and SSCR key
- Performed various trace options.
- Knowledge in Central User Administration.
- Worked in portal Monitoring - Component Monitor, Trex Monitor, Web Dispatcher, ITS connection and verify the J2EE cluster logs.
- SAP R/3 4.7, ECC6.0, EP7.0,Solution Manager7.0 [Netweaver2004 and 2004s]
- Unix/Linux, Windows 2003, oracle9.2 and 10g
Job Title: SAP Basis Administrator Company: Confidential Jan 09 to Sep 09
- Applied support package using SPAM and JSPM. Kernel patch
- Administrated Oracle database: Space Management and other Database activities using BRTOOLS and SQL plus.
- Worked on SAP Security in all SAP Modules like HR, FICO, MM, PM, PP and SD.
- Transport Administration - Troubleshooting and Monitoring issues related to Transports.
- Performed system refresh from PRD to QAS.
- Day to day support for the Development, Testing and production environments.
- Applied SAP correction notes as per the SAP and Developers requirements.
- Monitoring backups and investigate the logs for unsuccessful backup.
- Monitoring Table space growth , Resizing and adding data files to the table spaces using BRTOOLS and verifying database consistency
- Conduct load balancing across active application servers and maintain system profile parameters to optimize performance.
- Review the batch jobs and ABAP dumps Analysis.
- Analyzed the workload situation by various monitors.
- Generated Developer key and Object key for programmer
- Printer setup - Monitoring and troubleshooting printer issues.
- Performed various Trace options to find out the error occurred in the SAP systems.
- Monitored SAP systems and troubleshooting any issues related to the problem.
- Managed RFC connection and resolved any issues
- Performed portal monitoring and verify the J2EE Cluster logs
- Established OSS connection
Job Title: SAP Basis Administrator Company: Confidential
March 06 to Nov 08
- Responsible for the technical monitoring, support, and administration of the SAP system.
- Performed Database Administration, Table space and Data file administration, monitoring trace files and log files for troubleshooting.
- Support Dev, Staging and Production systems in R/34.7 environment.
- Applied support package and kernel patch.
- Identified security issues, Recommended and Implemented solutions for problems.
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Netweaver (2004) systems.
- Transport Administration - Troubleshooting the unsuccessful transport.
- Analyze the workload situation by various monitors.
- Monitor the background jobs and update errors.
- Performed day-to-day administration problem determination and resolution
- Printer setup and troubleshooting issues related to printer problems.
- Monitor and maintain the DBA Planning Calendar
- Applied SAP notes when necessary.
- Analyzed System logs, Database logs and Table locks,
- Monitoring backup logs
- Deleting obsolete Temporary objects and reclaiming the space.
- Performed Client copy
- Worked with OSS Connections
Educations: Bsc, Computer Diploma
Work related training and certification
- SAP Training
References Available Up On Request