In Demand for a Cold Fusion Developer position, my objective is to enhance my versatile skills and experiences to design compelling and attractive sites along with web/graphic projects, web development, database management and programming. Savvy Webmaster and polished with years of experience in.
- Ensuring web site quality, performance and reliability;
- Ability to work under pressure, and to consistently deliver projects on-time;
- Good communication skills and project management skills;
- Around 8 Years of Freelance and company experience;
- Web Programming, Server side scripting;
Advanced Computer and Technology Skills
Confidential Warner Robins, GA(Jan.2011-March.2012) Cold Fusion Software Developer
- Developed end-to-end designs for the web interfaces, reporting, and analysis components of projects
- Provided full support on appropriate applications, reporting, and analysis architecture
- Developed web portals, applications and other user interface components to facilitate the user interface to Business Intelligence resources.
- Assisted Decision Support team members; DBAs, database developers, requirements analysts, and others, in understanding data and meeting user requirements for Global EYE Phase I and Global EYE phase II.
- Participated in project work groups with Subject Matter to understand data specific needs in SQL PLUS or oracle 11g.
- Developed the Inventory Management Application from the scratch using Cold fusion, CFCs, Ajax, J Query, HTML, CSS, Database Development using Golden EYE, Oracle 10 g, etc.
- Created search functionality to locate data through search box and added edit, update, delete, Move capabilities (using j query, JSON, Ajax, CFCs) for displaying or adding or deleting or moving the corresponding records.
- Developed Ajax based tabs contents for the tabbed panels. Assigned requirements, Instructions, Closed Projects, and Project Comments for each project assigned. Developed Search under proj_name for each projects.
- Developed and documented user security related functionality and constraints for Rampod.net
Confidential Marietta, GA (July.2010-Jan.2011) Cold Fusion Developer
- Functioned as team lead developer with additional project mgmt. responsibilities for the company clients.
- Planned, designed and executed development of entire client's site for the company. I implemented timelines, meeting agendas, web-application documentation, technical notes, delegation of technical items to other team members, and reporting the progress of website development.
- Coordinated seamless content management from multiple sources, Screaming Media, ecommerce sites, Static site along with dynamic sites.
- Responsible for maintaining and browser consistency, overall site management, animation, graphic, content management system and database
Confidential Marietta, GA (Nov.2009-July.2010) Cold Fusion Developer
- Performed a wide breadth of technical skills, Internet knowledge, and experience across the spectrum of online development in the service of building and improving online websites for multiple clients.
- Performed online business consulting from securing domain names, project planning, and logo and graphic identity development, to online marketing, search engine placement and promotion.
- Designed and developed sites from scratch using CMS such as JOOMLA, DNN & Word Press for the company clienteles and also supported in help desk management for the company.
- Job Includes: site architecture and infrastructure, Dream weaver, backend development using open source toolset (Cold Fusion, CFCs, SQL Servers, Photoshop, Illustrator, DNN, and others, front end development with CSS and HTML/XHTML/DHTML, Jquery, Subversion, VSS, e-commerce, organic search engine optimization and strategy, web systems administration, technical writing, marketing communications and online business consulting.
Confidential Alpharetta, GA (July.2009-Oct.30-2009) Cold Fusion Developer
- As a Web Developer for the McKesson, my responsibilities range from front-end user interface design, to back-end relational database design and development.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a web design / development of the company websites.
- Experiencing full life-cycle development, from gathering and writing technical requirements to performing application development to site deployment and development.
Confidential Atlanta, GA (Oct.2006- July.2009) Cold Fusion Developer
- Designed and developed a number of back end processes aimed at improving the sites overall performance, general effectiveness, usability.
- Developed and maintained of internal applications for organizational use Management of large number of rapid-fire tasks in a short timeline.
- In addition to coding, maintained project documentation and assisted in web design and development.
- (Also worked for Glotech Computer as a freelancer).
Confidential Atlanta, GA (Jan.04 to Oct. 06) Web Designer/ Developer
- Created and maintained Web sites and applications for corporate. Performed the full spectrum of Web-related tasks, including rapid prototyping, design and layout, optimization, server-side programming (primarily Dream weaver 8 and PHP). Used tools as dreamweaver8, PHP, HTML, Asp, JOOMLA, Photoshop, Flash for site Design and Development.
- Retained the diverse industry interactive elements and Performed technical coding, site construction, review, and testing.
- Maintained company web site, creating custom web graphics and layouts, creating flash intros, animated banners, copywriting and content creation, write, edit and proofread a variety of documents, plan and prepare articles for online dissemination, web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging, website promotion & marketing, client relations, web maintenance, etc. Technology used: HTML, CSS, Photoshop CS3, Flash, Banner Design, etc. (Also worked on Salt Design, Inc as Remote job for 4 months)
Confidential Atlanta, GA (Jan.2004-Present) Web Designer/Developer/Owner
- Serving as the primary Web Designer and Developer for the company. Managed Web and development projects from initial consultation through successfully launch.
- Designing and producing websites for several clients and maintained long-term client relationships. Projects came from various Sources like: Craig list, Odesk.com, email Marketing, Positive client Mouth, elance.com, Free website for Hosting scheme, etc.
- Developing every aspects of site, including Graphic, Shopping Cart, interactive features, PHP/Cold Fusion Development and animated websites.
Key Accomplishments Key Player in the creation and launch of making website. Worked closely with co-workers to develop content for some specific sites, incorporating company vision and goals throughout
Education B.C.A Scored 89% for Cold Fusion in (Prove IT) Testing
SSIM Technical College (Multiple IT Certifications) Certificate on Computer Hardware & Networking (Computer Consultant) Specialty on Web Design and Development (Seagate)
Community Involvement Participated in the social Walkathon Program for poor and needy children. Served as a member of REYUKAI for the social welfare program.