A results-driven software developer with a focus on object oriented design, professional coding practices and highly maintainable code. Excellent problem solving skills and understanding of the .Net framework 2.0 and 4.0.
- Localized web application for multilingual support (team effort)
- Developed dedicated application for XML syndication
- Developed expertise in asset reconciliation department and helped facilitate complete restructuring of data management and reports of the department.
- Proven track record of problem solving with emphasis on efficiency and cost effectiveness of systems and procedures.
Visual C# ASP.Net
Visual Basic.Net SQL Server
Bachelor of Science in PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Confidential,Winston-Salem, NC June 2010 – PresentWeb Applications Developer (Project and Team Lead)
- Responsible for all external website redesign and code refactoring.
- Designed, built, and implemented mobile websites for each existing website into a single solution.
- Manage, mentor, and direct two developers on my team.
- Implemented a source control system for company’s source code.
- Introduced object oriented coding practices to the development team.
- Implemented a weekly study session among my team to explore new coding technologies and how they might be useful to the company.
- Exploring user experience opportunities using HMTL5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, and JSON.
- Providing technical decision-making information for marketing director.
Confidential,Winston-Salem, NC October 2009 – FebruarySoftware Solutions Developer (Contractor)
- Extended ASP.Net web applications with a C# backend to meet localization requirements.
- Worked with the client’s in-house development team to streamline multilingual support efforts.
- Collaborated with Core Techs team to further extend the client’s custom localization resource provider.
- Created admin pages to manage (insert, update, delete) localized content.
Confidential,Greensboro, NC May 2008 – July 2009Software Developer
- Design and build application for daily XML feed of real estate listings for syndication through Google, Yahoo, Trulia, and Zillow using VB.Net.
- Building data conversion application for transferring new client data to existing database using C#.Net.
- Design, plan, and architect new class libraries for the software development department using VB.Net.
- Promote developmental software standards and best practices within the company.
- Debug existing systems in VB 6.0 and classic ASP.
Confidential,Winston-Salem, NC 2000 – 2008Programmer/Trading Analyst 2001 - 2008
- Designed and planned database and application infrastructure for asset reconciliation and conversion departments.
- Oversaw daily trading processes and department staff training.
- Built and administered data processing applications for Microsoft Access databases and reporting services for data analysis and error checking.
- Developed business logic layer components with plug and play design to facilitate application extensibility and code reuse. Promoted developmental software standards and best practices within the company.
- Developed software for employees to automate manual processes.
- Responsible for all activity with online trading links.
Data Entry Specialist 2000 – 2001
Entered participant contributions for all 401(k) plans. Sent trades to trading partner and reconciled trade settlement.
- Streamlined processes by learning Microsoft Access and Visual Basic.