11 years extensive experience in architecture, design and development of distributed system, wireless technologies and web application. Solid experience in implementing Microsoft technologies including C#, ASP.NET, WCF and SQL Server.Skills
Languages: ASP.Net, ASP, C#, ADO.NET, CLR, PL/SQL, Java Script, HTML, CSS, JQuery, XML/XSL, Web
Service, WCF, Java, JSP, Java Applet, C++, C, VB Script, Perl, Unix Shell Script
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Performance Tuning, Query Optimizer, Data Modeling, Data warehousing Design
and Development, DTS Package, SSIS Package
Report Tool: Sql Reporting Service, Share Point, Sliverlight
Operating Systems: Unix, Window
Design Patterns: UML
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA 2006 – Present
Senior Web Developer
Provide technical expertise to software development projects. Interpret and communicate the commercial requirements and translate them into final products that meet or exceed specifications. Design improvements to increase efficiency and propose additional end-user applications. Member of team to develop and support marketing web search applications for clients including Microsoft, Dell, Toyota, Verizon Wireless, HP, and Juniper.
- Involved in Microsoft CSat Index (Customer Satisfaction Index) project development: The multi-language CSat index system provides the functionalities to allow Microsoft partner login, upload partners’ customer lists, send out the surveys to customers, receive survey responses, and calculate and report partner scores. Site developed is based on ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008 and manages 10,000+ partner users.
- Implemented Microsoft reporting service, Silverlight, and Microsoft charts to provide critical reports for Toyota senior management, as well as reporting for Sales Department.
- Created window service application written in C# and SSIS package to upload client sample data files from FTP site to SQL Server Database on daily basis.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client application.
- Normalized data tables and performed extensive query optimization.
- Worked through all the project life cycle SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
Environments: C#, ASP.Net, ASP, XML, Java, Web Service, Ado.NET, Reporting service, java script, CSS, JQuery, HTML, SSIS package, DTS Package, Window XP, Microsoft SQL Server
Confidential, San Francisco, CA 2004– 2006
Delivered knowledge to the development and maintenance of applications. Defined design issues and developed corrective actions. Gathered requirements and made recommendations for software system.
- Used Microsoft C#, Visual Studio 2003 compact framework to build wireless applications to keep track of warehouse inventory. The wireless applications worked on barcode scan guns and communicated to the database through .net web services.
garment style administering and managing users
- Created materialized view and Crystal report for data warehouse report.
Environment: Visual Studio 2003, C#, Unix, Windows XP, Oracle 10g, Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, Java, Web Service, Oracle 10g Forms and Reports, Delphi, Crystal Report, VBScript
Confidential, Manitoba, Canada 1999 – 2002
Developed and implemented pension administration systems for Air Canada and Winnipeg Health Insurance using developer 2000, PL/SQL and Pro*C.
Designed and developed pension core modules for application and database
Developed and Unit test the solutions and components
Oracle developer 2000, Oracle Report, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Pro*C, Perl, Oracle 8i/8, Window 2000, Unix
Master of Science in Computer Science