- Over six plus years of professional experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Implementation & Production Support, Object oriented programming, Installation, Debugging of various client/server web applications.
- Hands on experience in MVC framework using Angular JS.
- Responsible for developing single page applications using Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Experience in working JSON, AJAX, REST, AngularJS, and Bootstrap.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Used Jasmine to write unit test cases and Karma to run those test cases.
- Used Grunt as a Task Runner, Bower as a Package Manager and Git as version control system.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions compatibility and SEO techniques.
- Basic knowledge of React, Cordova and Server Side Nodejs.
- Responsible for maintaining HTML, CSS, jQuery to ensure the website are in accordance with the originally designed function.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Worked in close cooperation with project managers and other functional team members to form a team effort in development.
Web/App Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat
IDE, HTML Editor: Eclipse, Web Storm, Notepad++, Sublime Text Editor, Brackets
Miscellaneous: Adobe Photoshop, MS Office
Debugging Tools: Chrome Developer Toolbar, Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Safari Web Developer,Batarang
Database: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL,MongoDb
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, LINUX, MAC OS X
Confidential, Plano, TX
Front End Web Developer
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing
- Worked in a team, Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of Client
- Created and developed the internal AngularJS framework applications projects.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap and Media Queries to create Responsive Web Design
- Involved in Unit testing AngularJS applications using Jasmine/Karma.
- Created mixins variable and implemented inheritance using SASS
- Designed in-house build automation and continuous integration systems by utilizing Node.js, Git and Grunt.
- Created a build script using Gulp.js and Node.js for internal use.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implemented Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap and custom media queries, etc.
- Used Node Package Manager(NPM) to install all the dependencies such as Git, Grunt and Bower
- Jasmine unit and end to end tests on Karma and Jasmine.
- Refactored existing mobile web code with AngularJS to improve maintainability and make the web application more modular.
- Developed dynamic UI using Angular JS
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both windows/Mac
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Front End Web Developer
- Created and deployed new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Designed Responsive Web pages using Media Queries.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML, and CSS
- Worked on defects and resolved them in UAT Region. Also made the required code changes as part of defects.
- Used bootstrap and angular.js in effective web design.
- Experience in Version Control tools including GIT and SVN.
- Testing application using Jasmine Test Framework and Grunt.
- Created Services, controllers which have functions coded for the view pages in Angular JS.
- Able to create adaptive free layout using Bootstrap.
- Extensively used jQuery, Jasmine, Bootstrap, JSON, AJAX and DOM (Data Object Modeling) scripting to create interactive web applications like
- Extensively used LESS (Pre-processor) while styling with CSS
- Developed user input forms using Angular JS
- Ensured design consistency to meet client's requirements
- Used SVN for version control of the code and configuration files.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML, CSS in jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Handled the status of the project in a timely manner in a clear and concise way.
- Extended CSS as needed to accommodate new data and display types
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
Front End Web Developer
- Client interaction for requirements analysis and issue resolution with functional specifications for Billing, Quote creation, Tool Configuration, Reporting and Contract admin.
- Created several custom directives that we reused in the application.
- Used CSS based design techniques to eliminate table-based layouts and CSS Sprites to speed up page loading and improve the website performance.
- Experience in using Version Control Tools like SVN and GIT/GIT-HUB.
- Involved in development of individual Sprints with the help of GitHub and developed new functions and strategies by contributing in GIT management.
- Used JQuery plug-ins like Auto populating select-box, Search plug-in, Map plug-in, calendar plug-in, Ajax-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes.
- Interacted with the senior management and users for new features in this website.
Confidential, Richfield, MN
- Worked within waterfall development environment
- Developed UI library functions to increase the code reusability and support standard coding practices.
- Developed Application using Object Oriented Framework where each component within the application has its own component script which is reusable for other applications.
- Created Table-less design to improve the performance of the application.
- Worked extensively with next-generation technologies like AJAX and jQuery to enable more efficient development and more responsive interfaces.
- Wrote code in jQuery to perform AJAX calls to get JSON data from the back end/ APIs and parse it on the front end.
- Participated in bug fixing with QA team which involved cross browser testing as well as load and performance checking.
- Subversion repository helped to automate code management between the development, test, and production environments.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Testing, Debugging, Production Support and Testing.
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.
- Maximized page load by analyzing content and making adjustments.
- Designed web pages using XHTML and CSS
- Design and Develop clean, creative and intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Collaborate with other designers and analysts on the team, and work to unify multiple work streams to establish consistency across all solutions.
- Worked with the QA team to fix the bugs, test the load, and performance checking.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.