- 6+ years of experience in IT industry in various roles as C#.net developer, DevOps, Build and Release engineer, Configuration manager with excellent experience in Software Integration, Configuration, packaging, building, automating, managing and releasing code from one environment to other environment and deploying to servers.
- Experience with Configuration Management, Build, Deploy, Release Management and Quality Assurance.
- Expertise in creating DevOps strategy in a mix environment of Linux (RHEL, CENTOS) servers along with Amazon Web Services.
- In - depth experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services, (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Cloud Watch, Elastic IP, RDS, SNS, SQS, Glacier, IAM, VPC, Cloud Formation, Route53) and managing security groups on AWS.
- Hands on experience on C#.net, asp.net on environment visual studio and working knowledge on sql server.
- Experience in using configuration management tools like Puppet/Ansible/ Chef and knowledge on Salt.
- Good Working knowledge of Build scripts & automated solutions using various scripting languages like Shell, Python, Ruby, Yaml.
- Knowledge on protocols like HTTP, DHCP, DNS and SSL/TLS and firewalls like iptables.
- Worked on monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, AWS Cloud Watch to health check the various deployed resources and services.
- Knowledge of source code repository administration along with build tools like GIT, SVN.
- Worked on Jenkins and Maven for Build management to automate the software build.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub, Nexus, Maven and AWS AMI's.
Operating Systems: RHEL Linux, Windows7/8/10, UNIX, Centos, Ubuntu.
Source code management tools: Subversion, GIT.
Cloud services: AWS, Azure.
Programming: C#.net, Asp.net, C.
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN.
Continuous Deployment Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker.
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, bamboo.
Servers: Sql server, Apache, Tomcat, Ngnix, MySQL.
Network Protocols: SMTP, SNMP, ICMP, TCP/IP, FTP, TELNET, UDP and RIP.
Scripting Languages: Python, Yaml, Shell scripting, Ruby, HTML5.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed, Installed and Implemented Ansible configuration management system.
- Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Developed Build using MAVEN as build tool and used CI tools to move builds from one environment to other environments.
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services (Linux/ Ubuntu) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Maintained high availability clustered and standalone server environments and refined automation components with scripting and configuration management (Ansible)
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 auto scaling groups.
- Involved in DevOps processes for build and deploy systems.
- Dealt with errors in pom.xml file in order to obtain appropriate builds using maven build tool.
- Experience in Administering Git / GitHub in Distributed Environments.
- Creation of SSL and Digital Certificates for requesting, generating and implementation for the communication between clients and web servers.
- Scripting in multiple languages on Linux, Shell scripting, python scripting etc.
- Configure and Supporting monitor tools like Splunk
- Launched LAMP stacks in multitier AWS instances in different subnets in Amazon VPC, attached ACL's and Security Groups to maintain high security.
- Monitored system activities and fine-tuned system parameters and configurations to optimize performance and e ensure security of systems.
- This included configuration and plugin recommendations for issues like auditing of configuration changes, system performance monitoring, security issues and resource utilization. launched different EC2 instances in Virtual private cloud (VPC) in different subnets, attached ACL's Confidential subnet level and security groups Confidential instance level, configured Route Tables & NAT and Internet Gateways, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Autoscaling groups in Production environment.
- Migrate many applications into AWS and provide cloud Security
- Communication with team members for both Ansible Core and Ansible Tower teams to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles.
- Defined dependencies and plugins in Maven pom.xml for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Worked with Custom AMI's, created AMI tags, modified AMI permissions.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
Environment: AWS EC2, S3, Tomcat Apache, Cloud Formation, Dynamo DB, VPC, IAM, Splunk, Git, Linux, Data Centre Migration, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- As a Release Engineer, handled different development teams and a number of simultaneous software releases.
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications GIT.
- Deployed web applications using puppet by developing the manifests to meet the project requirements.
- Developing MAVEN and Shell scripts to automatically compile, package, deploy and test J2EE applications to a variety of Web Logic platforms.
- Created and maintained the Bash deployment scripts for Web Logic 11g web application server.
- Handled documentation of the existing MAVEN files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Integrating GIT and Jenkins.
- Building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations using puppet
- Performing unit tests and debugging Python Applications Reviewing and enhancing existing code, fix bug and create system documentation.
- Developed, maintained, and distributed release notes for each scheduled release.
- Supported engineering plans and schedules by providing CM/Release Engineering services to build, deploy, develop scripts, oversee branch and merge strategies, and build automated tools as necessary.
- Deploy and operate applications in amazon web service.
- Migrated various applications from on-premises to the AWS cloud using cloud formation templates and using Interfaces Directly with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Maintained detailed documentation of moderately complex system specifications, including system installation procedures, system backup, recovery techniques and system test methods.
- Worked closely with developers to pinpoint and provide early warnings of common build failures.
- Designed and implemented Subversion metadata including elements, labels, attributes, triggers and hyperlinks.
- Production experience in large environments using configuration management tool Puppet supporting with 500+ servers and involved in developing manifests.
- Kept track of all the releases and request of developers through Infrastructure management tool.
Environment: Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, JIRA, UNIX/ LINUX, Fedora, Windows, Shell Scripts, Java/J2EE, AWS, GitHub, puppet.
- Release Engineer for a team that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases and implemented Continuous Integration Process.
- I was managing the day to day activities of handling the MySQL server, Multisite Replication & Linux/Unix & Windows system administration.
- Responsible for all software builds, including continuous integration builds, nightly builds, and release builds.
- Participated in configuring and monitoring distributed and multiple platform servers using Puppet. Used Puppet server and workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for Automating Deployments and providing an automation solution.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Releasing code to testing regions or staging areas according to the schedule published.
- Developed scripts using BASH and Batch files for Automation of Activities and builds.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments and also create new jobs and branches through Jenkins.
- Configuring the build .xml file and verified the source file for the correct release by means of Checksum concept.
- Responsible for CI environments (Jenkins).
- Documentation of detailed build configuration, Build procedures, schedule build calendars and change history for releases.
- Rolling out Configuration management, Change Management and Requirement management strategies to the development Team.
- Coordinated application release with developer, DBA, QA and project management teams.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories, different branching & merging strategies, views, and the access control strategies.
- Configured different Jenkins Plugins, Used Jenkins to Schedule Jobs, automated Builds and Deployments.
Environment: Jenkins, Maven, GIT, MS build, E2E, SCM, Java, puppet, MySQL, Linux(Ubuntu), Git, Bash.
- Installation and administration of RHEL 4.0/5.0 and SUSE 10.x.
- Configured kickstart server and updating/applying patches to the servers using Redhat Satellite server.
- Remote system administration using tools like SSH, Telnet, and Rlogin.
- Planning and implementing system upgrades including hardware, operating system and periodical patch upgrades.
- Configured firewall using IP tables for system/host security. Hardening Red hat Linux 6 and Solaris server.
- Installation, configuration and administration of VMware, Solaris Zones.
- Automation of jobs through crontab and autosys.
- Installation of packages, patch management, volume management on Suse servers.
- Applied appropriate support packages/patches to maintain system integrity.
- Extensive experience in installing, integrating, tuning and troubleshooting Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere and WebLogic application server.
- Expertise in Linux backup/restore with tar including disk partitioning and formatting.
- Performed deployment, ongoing maintenance & configuration of systems for maximum availability, security, performance, and documentation in a Linux based production environment
- Prepared Scan reports and implemented solutions to eliminate/mitigate security risk
- Regular disk management like adding / replacing hot swappable drives on existing servers/workstations, partitioning according to requirements, creating new file systems or growing existing one over the hard drives and managing file systems.
- Worked with other IT teams, customers (users), and other managers in helping build and implement systems and standards.
- Troubleshooting Linux network, security related issues, capturing packets using tools such as Iptables, firewall, TCP wrappers, NMAP.
Environment: Red-Hat Linux Enterprise servers (HP Proliant DL 585, BL 465/485, ML Series, SAN(Netapp), BladeLogic, Veritas Cluster Server 5.0, Shell programming, Jboss 4.2, JDK 1.5,1.6, VMware Virtual Client 3.5, VMware Infrastructure 3.5, Tomcat.
- Worked with the team for developing Panther product for LIC.
- Analyzing the System requirements.
- Designed different components using C#.NET and extensively used Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.NET.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET server controls and validated client side using Java Script.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2012 for accessing the database.
- Written Unit tests and Integration tests for all the Service, Business and Data layer methods.
- Extensively worked with LINQ to SQL, which uses C#.NET to handle the communication with the database.
- Used Cookies and Query strings to implement user state and transfer data between pages.
- Used .Net assemblies for building forms and reports, linked tables with Access using SQL Server as Database.
- Used Ajax Control Tool kit to run client side script, enhance rich web UI and data validation.
- Developed runtime animations using Silverlight 3.0 and WPF.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C#.net, Asp.net 3.5, WCF, EDMX, Java Script, Silverlight 4.0/3.0, Expression Blend 3.0, XAML, TFS 2010, WCF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, MSMQ, LINQ, XML, XPath, Microsoft Enterprise Library, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services