- 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of various stand - alone, client-server enterprise applications in Python, C and C++.
- Experienced of software development in Python (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity) and IDEs - sublime text, Spyder, pycharm, emacs.
- Hands-on experiences in Python scripting, Python STL, Hbase, Hive, Pig, Scoop, Django, UI and web development.
- Brief exposure in Implementing and Maintaining Hadoop Security and Hive Security
- Experience in working with AWS: Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Amazon SQS.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Technologies and Relational Database Systems.
- Good Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum).
- Good working knowledge on importing and exporting data from different databases namely MYSQL into HDFS and HIVE using SQOOP.
- Familiar with DNS, LDAP, Network Manager, and DHCP. Performed configuration of standard Linux and network protocols, such as SMTP, DHCP, DNS, LDAP, NFS, SMTP, HTTP, and others.
- Have experience in Object-oriented programming, multi-threading, algorithms, data structures and system programming.
- Involved in c onfigured DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, with strong focus on Domain Controller maintenance including Windows Server.
- Experience in embedded C, C++, Data structures and proprietary RTOS.
- Strong experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Linux, and Open stack.
- Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and Strong experience in Data warehouse concepts, ETL.
- Involved in Manual Test case design and Automation script design.
- Used memcached to improve application response time and scale large web applications.
- Developed, maintenance and automated Test cases for Web application (Selenium Webdriver, Python, Pytest, CSS).
- Well experience in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using various tools such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Knowledge of advanced level programming in C/C++ including thread synchronization multithreading, multi-processing, concurrency and TCP/IP Socket Programming .
- Strong Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM, SQL Alchemy.
- Have experience on Kubernetes and Docker for runtime environment of system to build, test & deploy
- Having hands experience on JSON modules of python to call web service to handle the multi-processing created a celery tasks with the help of message broker RabbitMQ.
- Experience with modern visualization tools such as Grafana or Kibana, Jupyter notebooks.
- Monitor and deploy scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services and configuration management using Puppet.
- Worked on J2EE for developing Web and Distributed Applications by using JSP, JDBC Servlets, Hibernate, Struts and Web Services.
- Have experience in working with server side technologies including databases, restful API and MVC design patterns.
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra and relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB and MySQL databases.
- Migrate on in- house database to AWS Cloud and also designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, RDS) by focusing on high-availability and auto-scaling.
- Very strong experience writing API's and Web Services in PHP and Python.
- Superior Troubleshooting and Technical support abilities with Migrations, Network connectivity, and Security and Database applications.
- Skilled in debugging/troubleshooting issues in complex applications.
- Experience in working with different operating systems WINDOWS, LINUX, and iOS.
- Experience in continuous build and version control systems like Jenkins, Coverity, Jira, git, Bitbucket, svn, OpenGrok.
- Automated build process using Jenkins and calling ANT and MAVEN scripts. Configured with SVN.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work on own besides being a valuable and contributing team player.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment.
- Hands-on experiences in writing and reviewing requirements, architecture documents, test plans, design documents, quality analysis and audits.
Languages: Python, C++, C, Core Java.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux(RHEL).
Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/IP, SOAP, REST, SMTP, DNS
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Web2py, Pytest, Pyramid.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis.
Python Libraries: ReportLab, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, HTTPLib2, Urllib2, Beautiful Soup, Pickle, Pandas, PyPI, Pyspark, Pygit.
Web Servers: Nginx, Apache Tomcat, SOAP, Apache Kafka, AWS, Amazon EC2.
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, Git and GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket.
Development Tools: PyCharm, Atom, Sublime Text, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Python-IDLE Emacs.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. Python Developer
- Participated in various stages of Software development life cycle(SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and QA methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation.
- Worked in an Agile(Framework: SCRUM) development environment. Used JIRA to manage bug tracking and debugged the errors.
- Optimized our API framework to meet the needs of our growing application using Python/Django.
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track the Scheduler and perform analysis of the scheduler using Flask, SQLAlchemy and MongoDB.
- Worked on statistical analysis by processing of collected data and Data Visualization using Python Pandas, Matplotlib, Scipy and Numpy packages.
- Developed database tables and provided mapping between relational database tables and object riented java objects using Hibernate.
- Designed and developed SSIS packages for loading data from Oracle, text files, CSV files to SQL Server databases and also supporting activities related PL/SQL packages and CronTabs to automate production Jobs.
- Developed numerous new features and enhancements for our web application using Python/Django, HTML/CSS/JS, as well as automating our development environment using ansible.
- Familiarity with Git, Github/Bitbucket, pull requests, resolving merge conflicts, etc.
- Strong development experience in RESTFUL web services and Data Structure, algorithm, object oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using python.
- Created a distributed highly-scalable system for running Web applications and Web services, also contributed in designing with the architects and developers and ensuring the implementation of Restful Web services and API design.
- Developed and maintained an infrastructure for a new project using Ansible, Redis, Postgres and celery.
- Automated build process using Jenkins and calling ANT and MAVEN scripts. Configured with
- Worked on J2EE for developing Web and Distributed Applications by using JSP, JDBC
- Servlets, Hibernate, Struts and Web Services.
- Install and configuring monitoring scripts for AWS EC2 instances and deployed project using Jenkins and using web Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Developed frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Created a user-friendly website interface by developing views and templates with Python and Django’s view controller and templating language.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple files .
- Microservice architecture development using Python and Docker on an Ubuntu Linux platform using HTTP/REST interfaces with deployment into a multi-node Kubernetes environment.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML, JSON data and load the data in database
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology.
- Designed REST APIs and web services that allow sophisticated and effective application integration which are leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Created Local Virtual repositories for the project and release builds, repository management in Maven to share snapshots.
- Utilized the Unix cron tab for scheduling the automation of modifying the data in the database.
- Performed large amounts of bytes of SQL queries using AWS Redshift.
- Involved in Continuous Integration and delivery prime responsible for creating a structured load build and delivery system utilizing Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins and Docker Registry to increase productivity and software quality.
- Delivered goals of the project in a stipulated time frame. Coordinated with other teams to solve the issues.
Environment: Python, Django, scipy, Pandas, Ansible, Pytest, Pygit, Selenium, JQuery, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Eclipse, Pycharm, Bitbucket, Java, Kubernetes, PHP, LDAP, Visio Maven, Docker, cron, Shell Scripting, HTML5/CSS. Red hat Linux, Nginx, Apache, MongoDB .
Confidential - Greensboro, NC
Sr. Python Developer
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Booting up nodes using prebuilt images on Amazon EC2. Uploading, copying, downloading, and deleting files using Amazon S3.
- Responsible for Installation and configuration of Hive, Pig, HBase and SQOOP on the Hadoop cluster.
- Created a distributed highly-scalable system for running Web applications and Web services and also contributed in designing with the architects and developers and ensuring the implementation of Restful Web services and API design.
- Implemented automations tools Chef, Puppet, Splunk and cloud services AWS
- Assisted in reduction of cost and optimization of supplier selection for the CRM Applications.
- Used several python libraries like Python, Numpy and Matplotlib.
- Have good knowledge in understanding of Object Oriented Programming and skilled in developing automated test scripts with automation frameworks.
- Object Oriented and Object Relational Mapping layers are developed on Perl in an MVC Tier environment.
- Migrated the database from PostreSQL to AWS Redshift and Oracle.
- Developed database tables and provided mapping between relational database tables and object
- Worked on Oracle supplied packages, Records, Dynamic SQL and PL/SQL Tables.
- Configured and maintained DNS Server, DHCP Service and Remote Desktop Services
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as Request-response management.
- Modified and setup the parameter groups of the Redshift and upgraded the Redshift cluster from 16 Nodes to 28 nodes.
- Extracted, transformed and loaded data from various heterogeneous data sources and destinations like Access, Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat files using connectors, tasks and transformations provided by SSIS.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework. \
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts for web based applications using automated frameworks(Selenium).
- Developed database tables and provided mapping between relational database tables and object oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models and Cassandra.
- Wrote many cron jobs to automate the free up the disk space by deleting all the temporary files.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Used Kafka for asynchronous and reliable exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Built various graphs for business decision-making using Python matplotlib library.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of call center application system and operations, data conversion scripts, AMQP/RabbitMQ, REST, JSON and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
- Created server monitoring daemon with Psutil, supported by Django app for analytics which I created. Also, researched big data solutions with MongoDB database.
- Developed a plug-in that interacts with the load balancer API. Added new applications to the pool of the load balancer.
- Involved in the Optimization of frequently used operations. Plug-in classes are written in Python, resulting in the increase in opportunity for improvement is significant.
- Design and developed embedded software for Encore 700 S Fuel Dispenser application using C++, python language.
- Designed and developed interface between EEPROM and fuel dispenser module.
- Experience in embedded C, C++, Data structures and proprietary RTOS.
- Involved in cross-functional development in embedded systems for further production and customer support.
- Worked on testing and Debugging the Embedded C code and handling various Interrupts in various environments and writing test scripts in C for testing requirements in Auto-tester.
- Collaborated with internal teams to convert end user feedback into meaningful and improved solutions.
- Resolved ongoing problems and accurately documented progress of a project.
Environment: Python 2.7, Django 1.4, scipy, Cron, Pandas, HIVE, PIG, Bugzilla, SVN, C++, Java, JQuery, MySQL, Perl, Linux, Eclipse, Puppet, Shell Scripting, HTML5/CSS. Red hat Linux, Apache, MongoDB, ETL, Hibernate, Visio
- Participated in all the stages of software development lifecycle like design, development, and implementation and testing.
- Django Framework that was used in developing web applications to implement the model view control architecture.
- For database access Django API's/Models have been used.
- Business logic implementation, data exchange, XML processing and graphics creation has been done using Python and Django.
- Views and Templates were developed with Python and Bash scripting and to create a user-friendly website interface Django's view controller and template language is used.
- Experience in developing SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Packages, Database Triggers, Cursors, Exception Handlers, Materialized views, Views.
- Developed Apache Spark jobs using python in test environment for faster data processing and used Spark SQL for querying.
- Experience in ETL operations to use Spark SQL on Hive Tables.
- Involved in converting Cassandra/Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDD's, and Python.
- Developed analytical component using Scala. Analyzed the SQL scripts and designed the solution to implement using Scala.
- Used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE application and developed Ant scripts.
- Developed and implemented API services using pyspark.
- A Django dashboard with custom look and feel for end user has been created after a careful study of the Django admin site and dashboard.
- Unit Test Python library was used for testing many programs on python and Integration testing, web application testing were performed.
- Implemented Automated Application Deployment using Puppet.
- Search engine optimization by replacing existing database with MongoDB (NoSQL Database).
- To build and populate DB and to ensure the standards the team of QA was also collaborated.
- For sending and receiving the data between multiple systems RESTful Web-Services were implemented.
- Performance and consistency being the main factors of consideration the code was tuned.
- Actively worked as a part of team with managers and other staff to meet the goals of the project in the stipulated time.
Environment: Python 2.7, Django 1.6, Java Script, HTML, XHTML, Angular JS, JQuery, JSON, XML, CSS, MySQL, Bootstrap, Bitbucket, Linux, Pyspark.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Worked on object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Django and Linux.
- Experience with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked on Amazon services like Amazon Cloud EC2.
- Added support for Amazon AWS and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Worked in agile and waterfall methodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on-time.
- Experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
- Experience with Unit testing/ Test driven Development (TDD), Load Testing.
- Worked on AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings. .
- Practical experience with working on multiple environments like development, testing, production. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work on own besides being valuable and contributing team player.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analysing them, checking the conditions and design of the project.
- Implemented C++ library for address correction and name/word pattern matching used singleton and factory method patterns.
- Programming in Embedded C and Embedded Linux.
- Debugged and modified API’s for communication protocols like I2C, USB.
- Embedded Body Control Software Development, enhancement and troubleshooting using C, C++, and Model Based Auto Code.
- Low Level driver development, configuration and integration with BSW modules for Freescale, Renesas, Microchip microcontrollers.
- Installed and configured MySQL on LINUX and Windows environment.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used Apache Tomcat Server to deploy the applications.
- Used proprietary tracking tools to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Migrated legacy application in fortran and C to Python.
- Used SWIG to connect the programs written in c with Python.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns.
Environment: C++, Python, HTML, CSS, JSON, SWIG, JSP, JQuery, MVC, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL.