- Having 6 years of experience in HTML5/CSS3 development and RWD (Responsive Web Designing) for desktop and mobile devices (Android & IOS).
- Having 2+ years of experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS.
- Having 2 years of experience in React environment, Node JS with Github repository.
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic web pages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Experience in IOS and Android mobile apps development using React native, Adobe AIR, Flex framework and Swift 3.0.
- Having 5 years of experience in RIA development using Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex 3.0/4.0, Action Script 3.0, and MXML.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in client server environment.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Worked with BlazeDS and LCDS (LiveCycle Data Services) to connect to back end distributed data and push data in real time to the Adobe AIR and Adobe Flex Applications with Spring.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Dreamweaver, EditPlus, Notepad++, Aptana studio and Atom.
UX designing: Basic wire framing, prototyping, Information Architecture (IA) with information flow
Mobile: Adobe PhoneGap (formerly Cordova) for hybrid app development, React - Native, BasicExposure to Swift 3.0 (Apple) for native app development
Java/J2ee: Core Java, JSP, spring, Restful services
Flex: Flex 3.0/4.0, Action Script 2.0/3.0, MXML, Flex Data Services, BlazeDS, Flash, AIR,Cairngorm, Flex Builder, Flex Unit 4.0Servers Apache Tomcat
OS: NT, Windows 2000, XP, 7, DOS and OSXGraphics & Animation Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash Professional CC Suite
UI: SAP UI5 mobile application development experience with HTML5, Eclipse and ODATAwith Netweaver Gateway Server.
Java/J2ee: Spring and SBI (Spring BlazeDS Integration) development for both desktop using AS3 andBlazeDS and Mobile using AS3, BlazeDS, Spring Framework and Adobe AIR (AdobeIntegrated Runtime)
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior UI Developer/ Architect
- Active team member of Office of Architecture (OOA) for CDT3 (Cloud Development Tools) UI components development.
- Involved in UX designing and Information Architecture designing and implementation.
- Involved consuming Restful web service to populate and update data at the client side.
- Developed detailed mockups, prototypes and wireframes to illustrate interface and design concepts of the website.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using ReactJS and JQuery.
- Involved in Cloud Deployment activities.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were ReactJS, Bootstrap etc.
- Involved in gathering requirements, design, and development of web components.
- Coordinating with offshore team in application development.
- Used scrum Agile methodology for iterative development of application using IBM RTC.
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved consuming Restful Webservices to populate and update data at the client side.
- Participated in Agile Process/SCRUM Meetings.
- Developed detailed mockups, prototypes and wireframes to illustrate interface and design concepts of the website using Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js and JQuery.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.js, Require.js, and JQuery.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Involved in gathering requirements, design, and development of Flex components.
- Implemented MVC framework using Cairngorm framework.
- Used Blazeds to communicate with Java classes.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Cairngorm framework.
- Developed custom components using MXML and ActionScript3.
- Involved in migrating from Flex 3.0 to Flex 4.0.
- Involved in skinning and styling of flex components.
- Implemented Bar Charts and Line charts with sliders on axes to provide zoom functionality
- Implemented page print functionality.
- Used Scrum Agile methodology for application development.
- Developed collapsible panels.
- Resolved performance issues using flex profiler.
- Used BlazeDS to communicate between java code and Flex UI components.
- Used SQlite for saving of incoming streaming data into the device for offline viewing.
- Involved in installation and configuration of Adobe Flex Builder plugin for Eclipse.
- Developed Pojos in Java and value objects in as3 for mapping objects.
- Used Flex unit as a unit testing framework for flex application.
- Invoked Web Services from flex UI components.
- Interacted with stripes framework on the server side.
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfaces.
- Used Dreamweaver as Html editor for designing new pages.
- Responsible for content and UI development.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Developed several custom components using ActionScript (AS3) and MXML.
- Involved in developing Flex Charting components like line charts, Radar charts to show the project specific performance.
- Implemented pagination for showing data in advanced datagrid.
- Implemented deep linking for navigation between pages using browsers back and forward buttons.
- Used Blaze DS to communicate between java code and Flex UI components.
- Invoked web services from the Flex UI components.