- Interactive/UI Developer with 8+ years of experience in transforming the Functional document into technical document, UI Design, Software Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, and Documentation of Web Applications using latest web technologies.
- Experience in creating the software product by involving in each phase of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Requirement gathering and Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, and Maintenance.
- Designed many websites using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 to get best cross - browser user experience, by meeting the W3C standards.
- Designed and Developed Web applications using CSS pre-processors like LESS, SASS/SCSS.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information from Angular2 framework.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap4.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 4 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Worked with new directive ngIf with else in Angular 4 and worked with pipes.
- Experience in creating user-friendly websites using jQuery, Base, Bootstrap and Skeleton.
- Worked on integrating webpages with XML and JSON data using XSLT, REST and SOAP web services.
- Experience of working with NodeJS to develop chatbots for web application.
- Experience in using Server-Side applications and implementing web development framework using Express.js.
- Extensively implemented ES6 for building interactive cross platform web application and optimizing the application for high performance.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and rendering views using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Experience in Redux architecture and implemented SPA's with React Router.
- Worked extensively with React JS and developed real time applications using React JS architecture- Flux for building UI and designed reusable components using React JS.
- Extensive experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks like AngularJS and Custom MVC frameworks.
- Visualized interactive graphs from JSON data using D3.js.
- Good understanding and working experience in MVC, MVVM and MV* frameworks.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design (Java), progressing from problem statement to well-documented design and successful deployment.
- Worked on AJAX and JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Experience in UML (Unified Modeling Language) technology for designing use case model, design model, use case diagram, sequence diagram, flow diagrams, and class diagram.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, Photoshop Edit Plus, JSFiddle, WebStorm, Sublime text, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Brackets.
- Hands on experience in Groovy which is superset of Java as language.
- Experience in using the task runners like Grunt, Gulp and Webpack.
- Used JIRA and Bugzilla for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Worked with end-to-end test framework called Protractor for Angular and AngularJS.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experience using Trello, Kanban Board to track the status of a deliverable like progress and issues.
- Experience in using version controls like Subversion (SVN), GIT.
- Moved the functional documents and technical document into SharePoint.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Robo 3T
Web/Application Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere
Web Services: SOAP and REST
Development tools/IDE: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans IDE, WebStorm, Sublime Text, Microsoft VISIO, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Brackets, Tableau
Testing Tools: Junit, Karma, Jasmine, QUnit, Mocha, Chai
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7, Mac OS X, Unix, Ubuntu
Version Controls: GitHub, Bitbucket, TortoiseSVN, Sourcetree
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall
Confidential, Tupelo, MS
Senior UI Developer
- Involved in Requirement analysis, preparing software Design document, Implementation, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Developed Dynamic Single Page Applications in two different projects using ReactJS and Angular 2.
- Engaged with migration of existing applications built in Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.
- Developed complex nested components for reuse.
- Extensively used CSS SASS/SCSS as pre-processor which extend the properties of CSS.
- Developed cross-browser/platform applications using techniques like HTML5, CSS3 with EXT JS framework to match design specifications for complex page layouts while adhering to code standards.
- Created Angular 2 custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Participated in code reviews and improvisation.
- Hands on expertise in developing Angular2 features like Components, Pipes, Services, Routers.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from Angular 2 framework.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular2 npm packages like ng2-datetime, ng2-pdf-viewer, ng2-auto-complete etc., to meet the requirements of the project.
- Worked on creating SPAs for a sample project using Angular 4.
- Implemented the concepts of titlecase-Pipe, interface concepts, ng-template i n Angular 4.
- Worked with new directive ngIf with else in Angular 4 and worked with custom pipes.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and rendering views using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using Redux Architecture with React JS.
- Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Used Node.js, MongoDB and node package manager for installing dependencies and to run the application in a web server in staging environment.
- Used Node.j s for database operation for logging, node event emitter for all engines.
- Implemented Mock API using Express framework in Node.js.
- Worked with Node.js to develop RESTful API’s consumed in front end applications.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack and developed CLI applications using commander module.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks (compile, minify, unit testing, and linting).
- Connected to existing APIs with Backbone.js with restful and JSON interface.
- Investigated, debugged, and contributed in resolving build and test issues in the continuous integration system with Jenkins.
- Managing different builds, checking the reason for build failure on Jenkins integration tool.
- Worked on Git to help coordinate the changes with other team mates.
- Expert in handling Git version control system to update the code changes.
- Created jQuery custom widgets like date picker etc. and other custom widgets.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers.
- Used Jira for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management functions.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology of software development thereby satisfying the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirement gathering and Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, Deployment & Maintenance.
- Involved in Design, Prototyping, Typography, usability and in collecting the wireframes required for designing the responsive web design pages.
- Experience in creating single-page web applications based on MVVM pattern using Ember.js.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from npm (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Experienced in ReactJS and working with React Flux architecture. Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM Manipulation.
- Implemented UI Screens, Advanced Search, Timer, Navigation Bars, Navigation Menus, Forms, Sorting, Filtering in ReactJS.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Worked on React JS for developing UI using sorting, pagination and rendering for search product page.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, tablets and mobile users using ReactJS.
- Maintaining Parent and child elements by using State and Props in ReactJS.
- Used Babel to convert the ES6 code to browser compatible code.
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Utilized a concept called Virtual DOM in React JS to create in-memory data structure cache, enumerate the resulting differences, and then update the browser's displayed DOM efficiently.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Created Model driven forms using Angular 2.
- Built REST Web services by building Node.js server in the back-end to handle request Ajax calls.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Worked with Package managers NPM, Bower and Grunt.
- Used Mocha, Chai for unit testing.
- Involved in Production Support and enhancements as per application requirements.
- Good working experience using Jira and Git.
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of Client.
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries to create Responsive Web Design (RWD) and worked with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS, LESS.
- Implemented MVC architecture including AngularJS framework.
- Worked extensively on customized search bar functionality with AngularJS filters.
- Built AngularJS modules, controllers, pop up modals, and file uploaders.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives to perform DOM manipulations.
- Refactoring the code with AngularJS and created a new modal Templates by using ng- show and ng-hide in-built directives.
- Developed SOAP & REST Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and User Interface applications.
- Calling a backend API using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
- Design & develop common platform frameworks on Node.js. For example, logging, rest client, exception handling.
- Worked with the deployment team in their production deployment and handled on demand requests.
- Researched and implemented code coverage and unit test plug-ins with Jenkins.
- Created Oracle PL/SQL scripts to update data in various systems to support business user requests.
- Provided 24*7 on call production support and worked on Jenkins tool for continuous integration of building files.
- Experience in working with NoSQL database like MongoDB to optimize the database.
- Managing the wiki pages of the company and updated regular builds in the subversion tool Git.
- Branching and merging with Git resolve conflicts were few responsibilities.
- Worked on Git to help coordinate solution.
- Added features to the client-side server pages and used dollar promise queues to control the APIs.
- GIT versioning of project codebases.
- Used Mocha and Chai which is an End-to-End Framework testing for AngularJS Web Applications.
- Managing the work within the team to ensure Quality output within given time frame.
- Timely interactions with the clients to confirm on the business requirements and implementing new logic/code changes with the existing systems when needed.
- Developed page layouts, navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management
- Custom Directives were written in AngularJS, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML and used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Maintenance of production servers and provided ad-hoc support.
- Used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the application.
- Designed rich internet applications using Google web toolkit (GWT).
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases like Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and testing the project.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications with User Experience Design (UX) like Visual Design, Interactive Design and extensive Human Computer Interaction Concepts.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, created HTML5 navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Designed the User Interface using use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, production releases, application deployment and integration.
- Maintain Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design custom media queries, etc.
- Involved in Code reviews.
- Responsible for preparing weekly status report and monthly metrics for the brief overview of the work completed.
- Redesigned the existing site to create new interfaces.
- Web research and development tools to run on all platforms helping client to evaluate the graphical representation of company products.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Worked on developing PLSQL procedures, triggers, functions, cursors that helped in enhancing the time dependencies of the client.
- Involved in peer-to-peer code reviews and functional testing of the application.
- Experience in calling the APIs through restful architecture.
- Followed MVC pattern and conceptual understanding of unit integration and system testing patterns.
- Designed and development of many SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Experience in using JUnit in writing unit test cases for Restful Web service calls.
- WebStorm and Eclipse IDE is used for development and Tomcat is the web server for deploying application.
- My main responsibility was to provide the useful guidance to the entire team to ensure fruitful product.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
Associate UI Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering and creating initial documentation for the system.
- Presented the flow to the business with documentation and a dummy environment.
- Used Dreamweaver as Html editor for designing new pages.
- Involved in creating the XML based parsers which take the feed from system and redirect the user to appropriate sections based on user interaction.
- Involved in translating Wireframes & Photoshop designs into functional prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS.
- Involved in performance improvement (page load speed, Ajax response timings, lazy loading of images, minimized http requests etc.) of the application on various devices.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application.
- Used SQL Server 2005 as the back end and wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Firebug.
- Involved in client/product owner interaction to understand the requirements & during complete development phase for any change request, functionality demo, daily status meeting etc.
- Utilized Waterfall and Agile project management strategies, depending on client need.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end-to- end) and prepared detailed test scripts.
- Involved in integration testing & interaction with third party codes.
- Involved in documenting the code part, and knowledge transfer to the new joiners.