- 7+ years of experience in development, search engine optimization, internet marketing across different platforms.
- Web consultant with 2+ years of experience and a Master’s in Business Information Technology.
Databases: SQL Server 2005 - 2017 (SSRS and SSIS), Oracle, MS Access 2013.
Languages: SQL, ASP.Net, C#, Visual Basic, HTML, XML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Angular, Java script, Unified Modeling Language (UML).
Software: MS Visual Studio 2005 - 2017, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suite, Adobe CSS6, AJAX Control Toolkit, Crystal Reports, Telerik, SEO, Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Simego Migration Tool, Tortoise SVN, TFS.
OS: Windows, Linux, MAC, VMWare.
Methods: Agile, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- As full stack developer, I have worked on different technologies and different plat forms and have experience in development of cross browser compatible web pages using Angular, HTML, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, CSS and MVC Framework.
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic Web Pages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like AngularJS, Electron, and NodeJS etc.
- Experience in using version controls such as TFS.
- Good knowledge with Bootstrap JS.
- Expertise in testing and debugging new programs using Firebug, Fiddler and Developer tools
- Good in implementing the business rules in different layers like UI, services and database.
- Responsible for systems analysis, design, development, and implementation of various applications, including web and client/server applications using .Net Framework, C#, ASP.Net, AJAX, and SharePoint 2013 - 2016 development.
- Worked in Visual Studio.Net and .Net Framework environments.
- Worked with Telerik’s Extensions and Toolkit Controls.
- Designed and developed applications using SQL Server 2008 - 2012, Visual Studio 2008 - 2015.
- Developed CSS styles and themes for web pages
- Used SQL scripts, coded Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
- Used SQL Server 2008 - 2012, along with SSIS and SSRS.
- Designed UML diagrams using MS Visio.
- Followed the software development life cycle, including project planning, designing applications, formulation of deployment strategies, and creation of software products.
- Used various Design Patterns per project requirements.
- Basic understanding of MVC pattern development.
ASP.Net Web Developer
- Responsible for the fulfillment of various project tasks
- Used Visual Basic, C#, Visual Studio 2012, and SQL Server 2012
- Developed new functionality on existing software products
- Led and mentored developers
- Shared knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
- Participated in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, Agile development schedule
- Handled other responsibilities as assigned.
ASP.Net Web Developer
- Built, upgraded, integrated different modules and maintained websites of international health care and beauty brands.
- Managed the content on the site, including trends.
- Covered press events, including Fashion Week.
- Ensured the brands were up to date with the latest trends and styles.
- Handled search engine optimization, search engine marketing and affiliate marketing, including Google AdWords, Google Banner ads, email campaign’s, Mail Chimp, Facebook pages, You Tube and Twitter
- Developed and implemented a strategy to increase online revenues.
- Used Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Flash for producing art works for websites and marketing.
- Worked with other teams to ensure deadlines are on track.
- Bought different domains, hosting, SSL Certificates, and PCI Compliance certificates.
- Opened PayPal and Sage Pay merchandise accounts.
- Migrated hundreds of brands, thousands of products, and customer data from old website to new website.
- Provided all facilities that are necessary to run online store.
- Maintained the site.
- Changed and upgraded content on weekly or monthly basis.
.Net Web Developer
- Worked with the development team to create a custom solution for a retail organizations and website optimization.
- Involved in and worked throughout all aspects of the development lifecycle, including planning, design, allocation, quality, and timelines for all deliverables.
- Had core understanding of user interface design.
- Built multi-browser compatibility web applications.
- Developed new web applications using updated applicable standards.
- Worked collaboratively in the team.
Assistant Data Entry Operator
- Gathered data from operators.
- Entered and updated technical log information.
- Followed-up technical log sheets, correcting and advising operators on technical log errors
- Created technical reports that tracked log hours and monthly averages for planning purposes
- Deployed project updates on live work packs, entering technical data regularly into computer system as projects progressed.
- Conducted quality analysis on completed work packs.
- Ensured all documents are available prior to forwarding to technical records department.