- Skilled on programming Single Page Applications(SPA) using MVC Frameworks AngularJS using core directives, expressions and modules and Backbone.js.
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like Apache, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, JBOSS and IBM WebSphere.
- Sound experience in developing applications that involve Responsive web design (RWD) with CSS3 media queries and Bootstrap.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React.JS, Angular 2/4, Vue.JS and Node.JS to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and have a strong understanding of DOM functions, and experienced in dealing with challenging High Traffic Websites and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in developing Web Services such as SOAP and REST using JSON and XML for communication.
- Experience with pre processors and front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), Bower, SASS, Grunt and/or Gulp, Web pack and rollup.
- Familiar with Web Content Management Systems (WCMS) like Magento and WordPress. Experience on various Charting/UI tools like JQ plot, High charts, D3JS and Google API.
- Resolved complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser/Cross-Platform and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, usability, and testability
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Subversion (SVN), GIT & Clear case.
- Experienced with automated UI testing tools like Jasmine, Karma, Protractor and worked in TDD environment.
- Proficient in handling Twitter Bootstrap framework i.e., the concept of Grids, making use of advance components like Navs, Nav bars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Hands on experience in writing complex SQL Queries and store the data into SQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience in creating Dynamic wireframe, HTML wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and sitemaps.
- Involved in different stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) making use of both Agile like SCRUM, Waterfall methodologies.
- Adept in using IDEs and editors like Eclipse, NetBeans, Brackets, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Web Storm, MS Visual Studio.
- Experience working with debugging tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
Frameworks: D3JS, RequireJS, EXTJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular 4.
Languages: Java, Java Frameworks Servlets (3.x), JSP (2.x), JDBC (4.x), JSF, JSTL, Spring (3.x/4.x), Hibernate (3.x,4.x).
IDE HTML Editor Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual, Studio Web Platform, Sublime Text.
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access.
Web/App Servers Apache Tomcat 7.0, HTTP Web Server, Web Sphere 8.0(beta), Web Logic (9.x), Glassfish Server (4.x).
Bug Tracking Tools Firebug, Bugzilla, IE developer tools, Chrome Developer Tools.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MAC OS, UNIX, MS-DOS.
Version Control Tools: Tortoise, SVN, GIT, Java Mail, Testing Selenium
- Used AngularJS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort, and pagination.
- Used Router module of Angular2 to provide URL manipulation capabilities and the navigation from one view to other views which makes Components worked better for the SPA.
- Using advanced level of JS to build the pages for heavy DOM manipulation, dynamic display of data taking advantage of two-way binding, dirty checking.
- Used MVC architecture of Ext JS Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C) and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with existing styles and new CSS that was implemented.
- Created multiple sections of our social business platform using Jive 8.
- Extensively used JQuery plug-ins, Ajax Queue, Auto Populating select-box, Search plug-in, calendar plugin, AJAX-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Responsible for managing MongoDB environment with high availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Involved in building API's using groovy on grails.
- Involved to coding all the backend components using groovy
- Used d3.js to visualize continuously generated data from database.
- Using GIT for Version Control tool.
- Involved in building Web app using Angular2 and Node.js and MongoDB.
- Participated in making RESTful Web Services utilizing Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine, Grunt and Phantom.js.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment using Agile/Scrum, Test driven development methodologies.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- As a Full stack developer involved in back - end and front-end developing team. Took part in designing, building, maintaining, reviewing and supporting quality code and services.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with Angular JS for frontend.
- Configured hibernate session Factory, referred data Source bean to connection with database. Set up bean mapping, SQL queries, stored procedure through hibernate mapping XML file.
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design and coding utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), Value Object, and Template.
- Worked with different Spring modules (Spring MVC, Spring Core, AOP, Spring Batching and Messaging, Spring Web).
- Developed various REST controllers for different HTTP methods to serve the data in JSON for the UIand created Exception handlers to send Http codes with various Failure responses with Spring REST.
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking. Used Subversion for software version control.
- Created/managed Mongo DB/No SQL collections. Developed Server-side automation using Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL and No SQL databases.
- Using SCRUM Software, Quick Scrum to manage the issues/tasks and project work flow.
- Designed website user interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analyst interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using jQuery.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing and Production Support.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM Functions.
- Worked one-on-one with client to develop layout, color scheme and layout for his website and implemented it into a final interface design.
Java UI Developer
- Developed admin portal, web application using HTML5, JQuery Mobile, and CSS 3.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross - browser compatible and standards-compliant and to give gradient effects, page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases (Oracle) using JSP and AJAX.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in Angular JS which consume JSON using MVC framework.
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked in Agile Methodology environment.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in developing a new tool using java servlets in Eclipse. This would help me out in creating all the respective options wherein we can connect from one functionality to another functionality that is inter servlet calls.
- The functionalities of this tool involved adding, deleting, updating, bulk updating and bulk deleting of the users. These functionalities have been done using java servlets.
- Involved in the designing of Java Server Pages required for the application.
- Involved in the unit testing of the application.
- Implementing the business logic required for the application.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Developed the code according to the functional specifications, detailed design, and coding and efficiency standards. Execute the unit test cases.
- Developed Ant builds script and ant task classes to clean, compile, copy, run, and doc, deploy, jar, war and ear files, and develop web service.
- Used JDBC API to access database.