- 9+years of professional IT experience in software design, development, debugging, deployment, documentation and testing of client/server, web based,TCP and N - tier applications.
- Experienced in developing technical documentation in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 8+years of report design (MS-Access, MS-Excel, Crystal Reports and SSRS).
- Experienced in software development models like Waterfall and Agile .
- Experienced in leading development teams and working in onsite/offshore model.
- Good knowledge and skills about designing mobile applications according to the requirements.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with the teams.
- Developed and designed client/server programming with TCP/IP .
- Experienced in deploying Web applications, sql services and Windows services .
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on Three Tier Architecture, SOA (Service-oriented Architecture), MVC (Model View Controller).
- Energetic, results oriented, and a proven track record in increasingly responsible positions within high-tech and professional services firms.
- Experienced in Manual and Test case identification.
- Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Well-versed knowledge in SQL, T-SQL, constraints, indexes, stored procedures, functions, cursors, triggers, views, joins using SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- Implemented .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization using Form-based and Window-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Hands on Experience in mobile development using Xamarin and Windows Mobile SDK.
- Some portion of the group that made a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) foundation at Mercury in help of the specialist entryway, client gateway and corporate site ventures.
- Designed the framework in C# based on repository pattern to access the MongoDB.
- Experience with NoSQL MongoDB in working with collections, indexes, shards and other database management tasks.
- Written stored procedures in SQL server which are indeed used as data source for crystal reports.
- Excellent analytical, inter-personal, communication & written skills. comprehension of innovation with concentrate on conveying business arrangements.
- Believer of cooperation and information sharing.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.Net MVC, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SharePoint, MOSS 2007/2010, ADO and ASP.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.Net, VB 6.0, T
Design Experience PL/SQL and Core Java.
.Net Technologies: WCF, LINQ, NHibernate and Entity Framework.
Web Technologies: Asp.Net, Bootstrap, AJAX, JQuery, JSON, Angular Js, PowerShell and XHTML.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 9i, SSRS, SSIS and MS Access 97/2000.
XML Related Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SOAP and WSDL.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/7/2003/2008 R2, XP and Unix.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET and Dream-weaver.
Tools: MS Visio, Sql Profiler, ANTS .Net Performance Profiler, Azure and GitHub.
Application Server(s): IIS 6.0,7.0,7.5,8.0
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe, SVN, TFS-Team Foundation Server and Tortoise GIT
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Sr.Web Developer analytics
- Participated in gatherings with Business clients and with other project teams to guarantee that the unpredictable business prerequisites reflect in the team improvement.
- Worked as UI Designer and Developer for the Web application using C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience in ASP.Net, C# .NET, SQL Server, Customization of SharePoint Site & Solutions, debugging and deployment.
- Used ASP.NET Web Forms, server controls extensively, setting up an inheritance chain of Forms following Object Oriented Programming Principles.
- Conveyed and kept up ASP.NET applications running at IIS 6.0.
- Developed Web Forms in ASP.NET.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 4 application in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment using Microsoft Test as the Testing framework.
- Plan and usage of tables, put away methods, triggers, sees, SQL articulations for database operations utilizing ADO.NET.
- Information Access layer is executed utilizing ADO.NET to Communicate with the SQL Server Database and to get to, refresh the information in the database.
- Booked reports for every day, week after week, month to month reports for administrators, Business investigator and client delegates for different classifications and areas considering business needs utilizing SSRS.
- Used Data Contracts as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Manage and monitor WCF services and WF persistence store.
- Created and Consumed WCF Services in the services layer.
- Extensive use of jQuery for partial page execution and asynchronous data transfer.
- Building the center motor part which speaks with AWS S3 store and recover documents, records ought to be scrambled before putting away and decoded before recovering.
- Utilizing SharePoint 2010, made another site and embedded an Excel Dashboard for SharePoint client.
- Added and designed SharePoint records, destinations, and made custom structures.
- Configured SharePoint Site Administrating Settings.
- Advancement involvement in Microsoft Technologies that incorporates SharePoint 2010.
- Involved in developing project using Angular JS 2.0 and TypeScript.
- Deliver front end logic development using Angular JS 2.0 as java scripting framework and ASP.NET
- Used Node.js and Express structure to make dynamic information driven website pages.
- Prepared and updated report a per client requirement.
- Characterized the SOA vision and coordinated its drive from prerequisites social affair and design determinations to usage of administrations, accomplishing lower programming improvement.
- Defined and executed the SOA Center of Excellence (COE) and administrations registry and store.
- Deployed and Maintained windows phone applications on azure cloud technologies.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Use Window azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Migrated web applications into the Sitecore CMS System.
- Developed and implemented web applications into Sitecore systems using SCRUM Agile methods.
- Completed object-oriented design and programming using site core.
- Designed and developed RESTful service interface using MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Used Xamarin Forms along with XAML for creating UI and forms.
- Actualized Rabbit MQ for Windows with Direct Exchanges, with Consumers and Producers for information coordination with Windows Services.
- Experience in overseeing MongoDB condition from accessibility, execution and adaptability points of view.
- Created Three Web Applications and a talk application starting with no outside help to Production including front end, back end, generation, and upkeep utilizing MEAN stack web advancement advances.
- Based on Google Analytics site I have created report for business people.
- All the tracking in website are documented very clearly.
- Implemented Google Tag Manger, a free tag management system.
- Developed and deployed new code and tags with Google Tag Manager.
- Modify existing code, and include new code top of previous code utilizing Google Tag Manager.
- Tag Management system have been introduced to reduce developer resources.
- Communicated updates in daily scrum meetings.
- To deploy the tags code snippets were given and appended in code.
Sr. Net Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, requirement analysis, defining scope, and design by reverse engineering the existing application.
- Developed iterations, open collaboration, and adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project using Scrum.
- Implemented TestDriven Development methodologies for efficient product development, development practices and emphasis on code quality.
- Created responsive User Interfaces using Bootstrap.
- Involved to set up the standards on client side frameworks and implemented framework libraries for Unit testing, logging, Code Quality and reporting code metrics.
- Coordinated tasks among other work functions, including web designers, software developers, and project managers.
- Developed solution with N-tier architecture C# .NET.
- Developed Test-Driven Development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the unit testing framework.
- Utilized C# Generics, Delegates, Events, Extension methods, Anonymous types, and Lambda Expressions.
- I have used Aqua Data Studio provides a management tool for DB2 for iSeries with relational database capabilities and database query tool.
- Integrated query tool was used for quick create, edit and execute SQL Queries.
- Created the journalizing framework for reliable journalizing on IBM DB2 for iSeries tables utilizing triggers.
- Hosting of Windows WEB API's, Asp.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment
- Involved in development, consumption and deployment of services using WCF, C#.NET.
- Retransmission components reused from TCP.
- I usually have and maintained a Run-Book which user can use for immediate resolutions
- As L2 engineer I have knowledge to escalate to L3 source and followed documented escalation procedures.
- I have followed L2 for directing users when they have trouble in retrieving data.
- As L2 specialists I take after archived procedures and work processes given by Clients or larger amount bolster agents, vendors, product management.
- As L2 Engineer I should be able to manage all the difficult Applications.
- Bundles that can't be conveyed in opportune mold are being skipped.
- Developed Business logic layer using C# and Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- I have used in the way that Azure Storage Emulator utilizes a SQL Server occasion and the nearby document framework to mimic Azure Storage (lines, tables, blobs), with the goal to test locally.
- Data grids, Datasets were used extensively to display various SQL Server elements and allowed real time updates.
- Wrote various stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server Database.
- Developed the web parts using ASP .NET and deployed them to IIS Web Server.
- Developing reports on SSRS on SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ) and excellent in SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Used ASP.NetMVC5 page controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Involved in production support of various applications developed in VB.NET and C#.
- SDLC and Source Code, Jira, Jenkins, deploy, Service Manager, Agile, Waterfall, Clear Case and Tortoise SVN.
- Developed web applications using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and AJAX Extensions under MVC architecture.
- Experience in Designing, Development and Deployment of High-Performance, Scalable, Distributed, ASP.NET Applications. Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Automation.
- Experience in consuming, building and implementing Web Services using SOAP and REST Protocols.
- Using Jira and Quality Center (QC) tool to track the support tickets.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) along with DOM functions and dealt with challenges in High Traffic Websites.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- REST web service interaction utilizing OAUTH authentication and JSON .
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application using Angular JS .
- Designing an AngularJS application following VVM / MVC pattstrict Merns for improved source code maintenance. Integrating Karma-Jasmine test framework, following BDD.
- Used Angular JS Dependency Injections to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- I have involvement with imaging workstations, printer establishment, DHCP reservation, hard drive establishment, and general investigating in equipment, system and server with a broad learning with Sharepoint and Powershell.
- Excellent experience in developing and building applications using Xamarin Studio.
- Experienced in making UI utilizing Android SDK, iOS SDK and in utilizing Xamarin Forms for outlining UI utilizing system APIs and XAML with various accessible formats and controls.
- Used RabbitMQ as the informing middleware.
- Created upgrades to MongoDB design to enhance execution and versatility. Dealt with MongoDB database ideas, for example, locking, exchanges, files, Sharding, replication, composition outline.
- Made accumulations and performed CRUD operations on Mongodb utilizing MongoDriver, MongoBSON and mongo Repository.
- Maintain and record SOA Suite 11g, Weblogic Server 11g, and OSB 11g on improvement and test situations.
- Integrated Sitecore with backend systems and provided user controls.
- Developed web and REST services within greater project schemes.
- Coordinated with departments.
- Directed PPC and show crusades for end clients in Google Analytics.
- Using google analytics defined and executed investigation techniques for properties.
- Examined and revealed most recent industry patterns for business suggestions.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodologies, Test Driven Development(TTD).
- Web-based graphical interface was provided using Github.
- Access control and collaboraie features was provided using Github.
Sr. Net Developer
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2012/13/15, ASP.Net, C#.NET, MS SQL, XML, TCP, ADO.NET, WCF Services, SSRS, TFS, Knockout Js, Azure, PowerShell, service oriented architecture, MongoDB, Google Analytics and G itHub, RabbitMq.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic in middle tier in 3-tier application interacting with SQL Server Database using Managed provider using Entity framework.
- Participated in enhancements, design reviews, and ensured design meets functional and operational needs. Deconstructed client needs into User stories.
- Utilized ADO.NET, Entity framework extensively for Data retrieving, Querying, Storage and Manipulation using LINQ.
- Developed complete Data access layer Component using C#.
- Developed application frontend with HTML5, CSS3 and Knockout JS with Asp.NetMVC.
- Used KnockoutJS to configure client side validations and to bind viewmodels.
- Firewalls are generally configured.
- I have used TCP which used to demonstrates the correspondence strategies between a customer (TcpClient) and a server (TcpServer) application utilizing Socket class on every side. The venture likewise shows how to utilizing listview control in the constant venture.
- I had done in the way that TCP Server acknowledges the association and recoveries the attachment case into a Hashtable occasion then produces a string to deal with the attachment correspondence and demonstrate the customer data in the top list view control.
- Implemented Form Based authentication and Role based authorization to authenticate users.
- Used Entity framework to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server for manipulating data in database.
- I have utilized Microsoft SQL Server case and the nearby record framework to imitate the Azure stockpiling administrations. As a matter of course, the capacity emulator utilizes a database in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express LocalDB were utilized.
- Developed SQL queries, T-SQL procedures, Functions and triggers to handle the business rules data integrity and for various data transactions.
- Automated task was created using PowerShell.
- Extensive database designing and programming skills using MongoDB (No SQL).
- Used for automation installation.
- Characterized and assessed alternatives to update organization's inheritance IT frameworks in light of SOA design with the objective of diminishing general cost, enhancing usefulness, and giving a superior client encounter. Brought about another heading for organization's Business and Operation Support Systems (BOSS).
- Used dependency injection frameworks like Ninject and structure map to leverage unit testing.
- Designed and built an enterprise-wide asynchronous message processing service using .NET and RabbitMq handling number of message a day.
- Google Analytics provided guidance to extraordinarily named campaigns and itemizing reason.
- Orchestrated and overhauled report groups as indicated by client necessities using Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics helped me to made and sent new code and marks with Site Catalyst.
- Performed extensive Unit testing using NUnit, developed Test Plans, Test Cases.
- GitHub is the basic task too for every project of mine.
- Used features like fork, pull requrabbest and merge to make GitHub more powerful in my application.
Environment: : ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2012, Microsoft expression Blend, C#.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, WWF, HTML, DHTML, LINQ, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, TCP, Crystal Reports 11, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, MS Office, MOSS, VSTS, Azure, Windows Server 2012, Google Analytics and GitHub.
- Designing and coding of web forms using ASP.NET.
- Developing UI, Business Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Used C# as code behind to implement the business logic of the web forms.
- Extensively used Object oriented programming concepts(OOP’s).
- Used Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Used Grid Views and Data Lists to retrieve and display the data in the required format.
- SQL Server is used as the backend database which stores all the data used in entire application.
- Implemented Optimized Stored Procedures, Database Triggers and Indexes with SQL programming.
- Involved in creating views using SQL programming to enhance security of database tables.
- Involved in developing service using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Involved in developing the Broker services including online stock trading.
- Used Silverlight to develop rich user interface for web forms and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) for windows.
- Created RIA templates, chart objects using Silverlight 3.0 with Express Blend.
- Worked with Charts and Data Binding controls with service components in Silverlight 2.0.
- Worked with custom controls and defining layouts using Silverlight 2.0.
- Used SSIS package to migrate data.
- I have utilized CSPack summon line device for making sending bundles which is the instrument of Microsoft Azure.
- I have utilized Azure libraries for Visual Studio module that empowers In-Role Cache ventures to run locally in Visual Studio.
- Executed and managed work flows using windows Work Flow Foundation (WF).
- Extensively implemented Ajax controls (Update Panel).
- Used multi-threading to reduce the time taken to get the quotes and to increase the efficiency of the system.
- Performed Scheduling to send the same message to batch of users at a point of time.
- Used ADO.NET to implement the data layer to help communicate with data base.
- I had make sure that the server "drop" the information that can't achieve the customer right now, and send the new information which is required to land at the time using TCP.
- I have used multipalyer like TCP to run the connection.
- Provided Role Based Authentication to the Web Application.
- Effectively used various state management techniques offered by ASP.NET.
- Created data cubes for faster analysis of data using SSAS.
- Worked with OOXML (office open XML) for representing spreadsheets, charts.
- Participated in unit testing of the application to ensure quality.
- Used VSTS (TFS) for source control.
- Developed portal in MOSS (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server) to collaborate and manage images, audio and videos.
- Created .NET Reports which are used to present the data in different views and are effectively consumed.
- I have managed data entry and managed integrity using Google Analytics.
- Helped with the appraisal, estimation and task of work for the web group.
- Assumed general liability for the conveyance of work by the web group to benchmarks, concurred timescales and to a satisfactory quality.
- Responsible for creating complex Crystal Reports based on client specifications.
- All the contributions on GitHub was used to make the interface more easier.
Environment: C#, VB.Net, ASP. NET, Visual Studio 2010, ADO.NET, L2, Oracle and MS SQL Server 2005.
- Interacted with end users and Business Analyst to create low level technical design document.
- Involved in Database Design, System Analysis, design and development.
- Used the ADO.NET for the Data Access from the Database.
- Created UI screens using ASP.NET web forms and user controls.
- Created the Queries to access the data from the SQL server as the backend.
- Coordinated with offshore for the multiple version releases for this product.
- Created the Patch (C#) for the unsupported product errors. Fixed three main production bugs using this patch.
- Wrote PL-SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes using T-SQL and LINQ using Oracle.
- In my initial days I have learned how my manager/team leads are giving support using dfferent support levels like L1,L2,L3.
- I used to follow L2 support documentation. If needed I used to prepare documentation for future references.
- Interacted with the Client-Support team, and clarified their queries about the product.
- Created the FAQ document for the client support team.
- Involved in the Install Shield Creation and fixed the production issues.
- Responsible for the Deployment and Delivery of the product in the client environment.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- Design and development of monitoring applications to monitor different layers of system and their performances to alert support and management people responsible for their maintenance.
- Developing and enhancing web Forms using Asp.net and C#.
- Designed and Developed ASPX and Master Pages.
- Created Custom User controls and Grid View control.
- Extensively interacted with clients and business teams to provide technical support and measure the scalability, consistency and accuracy of the application.
- Involved in the Configuration Management of the project.
- Used XML Web Services to retrieve the relevant information from various sources.
- Create Tables, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers as per requirement.
- Analysis of Incoming and outgoing flat files / web services.
- Developed Schemas, Mappings and Orchestrations according to incoming flat files/web services.
- Configured Flat files / Web services send/receive port.
- Involved in Quick Bug fixing.
- Developed configuration file for BizTalk Logging component.
- Designing and developing, coding, debugging and unit testing of the application.
- Generated cross tab and graphical reports by using Crystal Reports as per client requirement