- IT professional with 7 years of experience in IT Networking and Cloud Infrastructure (Azure/AWS) management and Implementation.
- Expertise in System and Server administration of Windows Environments.
- Experience in managing Confidential Windows server infrastructure and data - center operations by effectively planning, installing, configuring and optimize the IT infrastructure to achieve high availability and performance
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling.
- Expertise in Confidential Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS).
- Expertise in Azure infrastructure management
- Experience in managing Azure Storage Accounts.
- Good at manage hosting plans for Azure Infrastructure, implementing and deploying workloads on Azure virtual machines (VMs).
- Experience on DevOps tools like Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge on Azure Fabric, Micro services, IoT & Docker containers in Azure.
- Managing and creating new and existing environments in VSTS deployment groups.
- Architected and developed continuous integration, continuous deployment and configuration management that automated builds and deployments to numerous environments using VSTS on Azure Devops project.
- Experience on installing and configuring SSL certificates in web servers.
- Expertise in setting up cluster environment for load balancing and high availability of Windows servers.
- Experience in Creating ARM templates for Azure Platform.
- Ability to create scripts using Azure PowerShell during for automation and build process.
- Good working experience in Azure Logic apps, Service Bus, Document DB and SQL Database.
- Experience in working with Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 Active Directory and Administration.
- Experience in automating day-to-day activities by using Windows PowerShell.
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes, creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Good Understanding on protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, Telnet, HTTP, ARP, ICA.
- Excellent ability to describe systems, design flow charts, & budgets for costing and reporting.
- Migration of existing application workloads to a Cloud platform that scale across multiple data centers.
- PCI-DSS compliance expert with multiple deploys on azure Linux and windows operating systems.
- Strong persuasive leadership qualities and ability to coordinate resources and initiatives quickly.
- Interaction with Client and gathering requirements, analyzing and working with team accordingly.
- Experience in Handling Cloud environments like AWS. Configuration management using Amazon Cloud Formation, Continuous integration with Jenkins. AWS management (EC2, EBS, RDS, ROUTE53).
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services Applications (AWS) like EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, Code deploy.
Cloud Platform: Confidential Azure (IaaS& PaaS), AWS
Operating Systems: Windows 2012 R2/2008 R2 Servers, Windows Server 2008/2012/R2/2016Windows 10/ 8/7/Vista/XP, Linux, & Mac OS.
Directory Services: Active Directory (2008/2012) Administration.
Databases: MySQL, SQL server.
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, TELNET, UDP, SMTP, SNMP, ICMP, and RIP, iSCSI, Fiber Channel, NIS, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Cisco Routers/Switches, WAN, LANRDBMS MySQL, SQL Server.
Clustering Technologies: Windows 2012 R2/2008 R2 Clustering & High Availability.
Scripting Tools: Confidential Windows PowerShell, ARM (Json) Templates, PowerShell DSC.
Virtualization: Confidential Hyper-V, Citrix, VDI, VMware.
Languages: C, SQL, PowerShell.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sr. Azure Engineer
- Solutions Consultant responsible for architecture decisions and tasks for ongoing migration efforts.
- Design, install, administer, and optimize hybrid cloud components to ensure business continuity (i.e. Azure AD, ADFS, SSO & VPN Gateways.).
- Identifying opportunities to improve infrastructure that effectively and efficiently utilizes the Confidential Azure Windows server 2008/2012/R2, Confidential SQL Server, Confidential Visual Studio, Windows PowerShell, Cloud infrastructure.
- Architect, develop, plan and migrate servers, relational databases (SQL) and websites to Confidential azure cloud.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Designed Network Security Groups (NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs), VMs and subnets.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Script, debug and automate PowerShell scripts to reduce manual administration tasks and cloud deployments.
- Configure, Implement, Secure and support Virtual Network and best security practices for single and multi-regional data centers.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment models
Environment: s: Confidential Windows Azure, Windows server 2012/R2/2013, SQL server, Confidential Visual Studio 2012, Windows PowerShell, Confidential Azure Storage.Confidential, Memphis, TN
Azure IaaS Engineer
- Analyze the client needs and design the implementation to the product.
- Planning and design the solution to implement, using Azure Files Share.
- Create the Virtual Machine cluster and load balance for VM's using PowerShell in SQL & Windows Environment.
- Worked on creating Custom Azure Templates for quick deployments and advanced PowerShell scripting.
- Configuring the IIS service to deploy the web applications on balanced environment.
- Create and configuring a balanced environment for FTP server. I did use PowerShell for this activity.
- Design the data model and creation the schema on SQL Azure.
- Development web service using Windows Communication Foundation and to receive and process XML files and deploy on Cloud Service on Confidential Azure.
- Design and implement asynchronous processes for delivery XML files (invoices) to Tax Authority. These processes were connected using Azure Queues to communicates each other.
- Scheduled, deployed and managed container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes.
- Collaborate to development of main Web Application to provides invoicing emission services,
- Responsible of web application deployments over cloud services (web and worker roles) on Azure, using VS and PowerShell.
- For the monitoring and debugging part, I retrieve the diagnostics data and view the streaming logs according to the data I configure the endpoint monitoring, configure the alerts, diagnostics, use remote debugging and monitor the web app resources
- Working with team to learn and apply the development best practices
Environment: s: Confidential Windows Azure, Windows server 2012/R2/2013, SQL server, Kubernetes, Confidential Visual Studio 2012, Windows PowerShell.Confidential, Houston, TX
Cloud / Azure Support Engineer
- Involved in various aspects and phases of architecting, designing, and implementing solutions in IT infrastructure with emphasis on Azure cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Contribute to the support forums (specific to Azure Networking, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Active Directory, Azure Storage) for Confidential Developers Network.
- Provide support for escalated issues in Confidential Azure Platform
- Working in building new environments by creating VMs, deploying windows operating system then installing platform pre-requirements deploying applications and configuring security.
- Provided support on configuring load balancers like NLB, ARR for multi node environments.
- Working on Azure for highly available customer facing B2B and B2C applications.
- Assisted in deploying applications on multiple web servers and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over functionality.
- Providing on call support for both staging and production environments.
- Working on change management process for application deployments, platform level developments and monthly security patching as well.
- Good working experience with PowerShell for installing windows features and roles and for automating monthly security patching.
Environment: Windows server 2008/2012/R2, Confidential SQL Server, Confidential Visual Studio, Windows PowerShell, IIS.Confidential
Sr. System Engineer
- Installing and configuring IIS 8.0/7.5/6.0 Web servers on Windows 2012/2008 R2/2003 Servers.
- Deploying and managing applications in Datacenter, Virtual environment and Azure platform as well.
- Involved in designing Platform architecture for internet and Intranet app projects and managing the application availability.
- Deployed and Maintained windows phone applications on azure cloud technologies.
- Converted .Net application to Confidential Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this
- Deployed the applications to Cloud.
- Created clusters on IIS web servers using Network load balancing and managed net scale clusters including configuring clusters in Akamai global traffic management.
- Performed Power Shell scripting for Active Directory and Exchange.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to automate locating and correcting accounts with provisioning issues.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to perform pre-migration assessments of Active Directory and server states
- Worked on SQL server 2005/2008, creating the databases, roles, security, writing queries, setting up SQL mirroring, running SQL jobs and troubleshooting connectivity and network related issues.
- Worked on backups, restores, troubleshooting SQL server connectivity failure issues from middle tier, troubleshooting SQL database locking, blocking issues
- Provided on call support for production and other environments
- Documentation of installation guides during platform upgrades and application migrations.
Environment: Confidential Windows Azure, Windows server 2008/2012/R2, Confidential SQL Server, Confidential Visual Studio, Windows PowerShell.Confidential
- Assisted in Administration and support of Windows 2003-2008 servers to include Active Directory, Group Policy, MS IIS, SCCM, WSUS, Direct Access, LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, VPN, MDM, NAV, Hyper-V, Office 365 and Exchange 2010.
- Prompt the deployment of several IT projects over seeing consultants and junior administrators in the migration of Windows 2003 to 208 64 bit servers and XP client to Window 7 along with applications.
- Expertise in Deployment of System Center Configuration Manager with full understanding of downloading and deploying MS patches using WSUS within SCCM. Ability to create deployments/Collections/Packages points within an SCCM environment. Resolved deployment issues by checking SCCM logs.
- Worked as an escalation point for major incident and problem resolution. Responsible for determining root cause analysis. Managing any roadblocks involving internal and external support groups, vendors, suppliers, and customers.
- Ensured resolutions were entered in the Knowledge Database. Proactive in problem assessment by focusing on trends in the incident management reports.
- Following ITIL best practices achieved and maintain good SLA rating on break fix in the region my team supported with team building exercises and process improvements such as Asset Management (Software licenses, Hardware inventory) Re-negotiated SLA and OLA to meet changing business service needs.
Environment: MS server 2008/2008 R2, VMware ESXi 4.x/5. x., Active directory, Confidential IIS