- Around 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various web, stand - alone, client-server applications using Python and Django.
- Good Experience with Python web frameworks such as Django, Flask and Pyramid Framework.
- Have work experience with various Python Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm, Geany, Eclipse, Spyder and NetBeans.
- Expertise in handling Django ORM and SQLACHEMY.
- Experienced in developing applications using Agile Methodologies, Waterfall Methodology and Scrum stories in a python based environment.
- Have knowledge in relational databases like Oracle SQL and MySQL.
- Worked with Object Oriented concepts like Creating Classes, Inheritance, Constructors, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Overloading and Overriding.
- Knowledge in Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks like Django, Angular JS, Java Script, JQuery and Node.JS.
- Installed various packages in python using pip and easy install.
- Have Knowledge on Python packages like Numpy, Pandas and Pickle.
- Worked with web-based application development using frameworks like Django and Flask .
- Actively participated in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in writing SQL, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Functions.
- Executed MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Expertise in establishing database connections for Python by configuring packages like MySQL-Python.
- Experience in working with different operating systems like LINUX, UNIX and WINDOWS.
- Experience in handling REST and SOAP Web Services and have Knowledge of Servers like Apache Tomcat and Web Logic.
- Have Experience in List Comprehensions and python inbuilt functions such as Map, Filter and Lambda.
- Experience in using various version control systems like Git, GitHub and SVN.
- Knowledge in writing code using Core Java, C and C++.
- Experience on Object Oriented Programing Concepts in Core Java.
- Having knowledge on deploying applications by using Jenkins that provides Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Hands on experience of Java projects in IDE tools like NetBeans and Eclipse
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work on own besides being a valuable and contributing team player.
Programming Skills: Python 3.6/2.7, C, C++, Java.
Frameworks: Django and Flask.
IDE(s): Geany, PyCharm, Eclipse, Spyder and NetBeans.
Database: Oracle SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL.
Operating Systems: LINUX, UNIX and WINDOWS.
Web Services: REST, SOAP and AWS.
Servers: Apache Tomcat and Web Logic.
Version Control Tools: Git, GitHub and SVN.
Development Process: Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA.
Deployment Tool: Heroku and Jenkins.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Examined framework determined specifications and had client interaction during requirements specifications.
- Composed the front end of the application using Python 2.7, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and JQuery. Worked on backend of the application, essentially utilizing Active Records.
- Designed and developed communication between client and server using Secured Web services such as Django-rest-framework.
- For reading the data faster integrated Redis-Cache with the Django-rest-framework.
- Using Rspec performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, GUI and web application testing.
- Using Tableau Server Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards.
- Experience on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Used frontend frameworks like CSS Bootstrap for development of Web application.
- Used MySQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization and denormalization.
- Dashboards with quick filters, parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Worked on rebranding the existing web pages to clients according to the type of deployment.
- Updated the client admin tool to have the new features like support for internalization, support for customer service and etc.
- Using Tableau Desktop developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards.
- Experience in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming with PyUnit, Junit and Python Unit-test.
- Documented the design solutions and created stories for client requirements.
- Experience in working with team of developers on python applications for RISK management.
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed a content management system built from initial stage.
- Developed a portal to manage entities in a content management system using Python and Django.
- Worked on Django for web application development.
- For a consumer-facing website the backend application used is CMS.
- CMS application was an internal application, used by subject matter experts (SME) for curation of data for accuracy.
- CMS involved ingesting data from heterogeneous sources, producing directly renderable data as a RESTful service.
- Collaborated with other developers to handle complicated issues related with deployment of Django based applications.
- Interacted regularly with SMEs to understand requirements and in corporate them into the application.
- Used Haystack for Text Search in the application.
- UI interactions is done with the help of JQuery.
- Used GIT for Source code control and JIRA for Bug tracking.
- For Asynchronous server calls used Ajax.
- Worked in a Linux environment for implemented the application.
- Written Scripts to establish continuous workflows from different teams providing data.
- Used SQLite database for development and SQL server for production.
- Used pip to handle Module installation and Dependency Management.
Confidential, Brenham, TX
- Developing web applications using Django Framework.
- Have used Pandas library for statistics Analysis.
- Built Single Page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI, Rich Restful Service Applications, and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax, AngularJS and Bootstrap
- For Numerical analysis used Numpy.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and SQL alchemy.
- Developed, designed and handled a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django and MySql.
- Used Python modules such as requests, urllib, Beautiful soup for web crawling.
- Developed GUI using Django for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Worked in developing Python/Django based web application, MySQL DB and integrations with 3rd party email, messaging, Storage services.
- Worked in developing a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL.
- Developed and executed User Acceptance Testing portion of test plan.
- For performing unit testing used Py Unit framework.
- Responsible for testing methodologies like unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing.
- Performed user validations on client side as well as server side.
- Created Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Efficient delivered code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
- Participated with QA to develop test plans from high-level design documentation.
Confidential, Babylon, NY
UI Developer / Python Developer
- Worked on CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make the web pages more versatile.
- Analyzed the requirements and designed the flow of task using flow charts and dependently designed flow between pages of the UI.
- Involved in producing semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces
- Involved in developing a user centric market driven site redesign.
- Created web content and tested all the websites with multiple browsers, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
- Involved in Coding sites according to SEO, and keyword analysis, Social Network and Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Implemented and maintaining the layouts using CSS2 for all intranet applications, compliant with W3C.