- Skilled in Graphical User Interface designing(GUI), Web application development, Human Computer Interaction factors, usability, flash presentations, flash mock - ups, creating -illustrations, content navigation, formatting web pages, web typography and implementing CSS.
- Experience in creating single page apps, modules, graphics and reusable components using React JS and working with React JS Flux architecture.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Working on develop UI single page applications (SPA) using Angular.js 1.4 & 2 and Node.js.
- Extensive knowledge on AngularJS components like controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routing, Dependency injection, 2-way data binding, filters and events.
- Expert in making web pages cross browser compatibility.
- Involve in every stage of Software Developmental Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good mix of front end user interface design and back-end control logic development.
- Experience with web APIs and creating RESTful web services using Express and Restify Node.js Frameworks.
- Experience on Designing web applications using LESS and SASS.
- Good Knowledge on Typescript, ES6, PHP.
- Working Knowledge on modules, classes, components and templates.
- Experience in using Bootstrap, CSS frameworks for Responsive Web Design(RWD) and CSS media queries.
- Working with package managers NPM.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and working on different browsers like Safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experience working with Amazon Web services(AWS) like Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, AWS IoT.
- Experience in XML SOAP (webservice) for communicate over the Internet.
- Strong knowledge in Document Object Model and DOM functions.
- Experience in Agile like Kanban and Sprint planning cycles, and TDD.
- Hands on experience with using code version control systems tools like SVN, Git, Jenkins and Bitbucket.
- Experience in designing UI/UX patterns and applications with Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flex and Illustrator CS3 and Flash in a PC environment.
- Expertise to develop single page ECOM web apps using Front-end routing, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs, client-side templating, React JS.
- Experience in using Front End text editors like Atom, Web storm, Eclipse, Espresso, Text Mate, Sublime Text2, Notepad++ and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Designed various multiple styles with colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS3 with CSS preprocessor SASS.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Experience in writing SQL complex scripts, stored procedures, user defined functions and triggers for SQL server.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code; and problem identification skills through JUnit, Log4j.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Hands on experience with JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Exposure to Insurance, Banking and Financial Domain.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, J2EE, SAS
Operating Systems: Windows NT/7/2000/XP, UNIX, LNIX
Tools: and IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, ANT build tool, Tortoise SVN and JUNIT, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Express, MS FrontPage, MS Visual Studio
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS2/3, DHTML, XHTML, XUL, Java script, AJAX, Shell script, jQuery, PHP
Database Skills: SQL, PL/SQL, My SQL, Oracle, JDBC, NoSql
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP and SOAP
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. UI Developer
Angular JS Responsibilities:
- Involved in the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 2.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 2 like new syntax, nq- templates, form validators, routers etc.
- Developed an advanced Facet search single page application using Angular JS with complete UI.
- Involved in creating SPA (Single Page Applications) using Angular.js .
- Involved in front-end development including creation of terms and agreement related functionalities using AngularJS, ReactJS, and HTML5, Bootstrap.
- Experienced in ReactJS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Created models both on MEAN (Angular 1.4/2, Node, Express, Mongo DB), Loopback and Strong Loop .
- Used best practices for Availability, reliability and performance of compute, network and storage resources to achieve dense Virtualization ratios and balanced benchmarked performance numbers.
- Built PHP and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Extensive use of AngularJS, UI-Grid, JSON, For MVC Pattern Application .
- Worked with Angular JS for writing scripting code in client side and data synchronization.
- Worked with Angular JS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of application data.
- As a backend developer, was responsible for creating RESTFUL web using Node.js, Express.js.
- Integrated the Angular JS application with the RESTFUL Web Services .
- Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, developed routing through web pages and achieved Single page application.
- Implemented Drupal modules in this project.
- Used Angular JS to achieve two-way data binding .
- Made asynchronous testing with the help of Mocha and ran tests that are serial. Made use of reporting of Mocha and handled exceptions effectively.
- Worked on user validations by using angular 2.
- Worked on new components like date etc. by using angular 2.
- Involved in designing mockups for the angular 2-component development.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback by using angular 2.
- Worked on angular 2 components for the separation of concerns.
- Worked on React.js Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Bootstrap.
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement.
- Created various Angular directives, controllers, DOM, expressions, templates, data binding, etc.
- Used various features in AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plug-in to deploy to AWS.
- AWS EC2 and Cloud watch services. CI/CD pipeline management through Jenkins. Automation of manual tasks using Shell scripting.
- Used PHP as a server-side scripting language designed for web development.
- Used Grunt and Gulp as a task runner for MEAN (Angular 1.4, Node, Express, Mongo DB).
- Used the http services in AngularJS to make API calls and exchange data in JSON.
- Used docker in the deployment stage after the build stage and the produced artifact was zipped and deployed in the Docker container.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used Angular JS 1.4 & 2.0 to develop a single page application.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Designed and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, Table Grid.
- Used React.js, Babel.js, ES6, Web pack and HTML5 for SPA development.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) Module and Redux library.
- Created reusable UI components using React.js.
- Built a solution of Isomorphic React . Render UI component on the Node.js express server.
- App Cache is used to provide offline support for a page a warning message is now displayed in the console advising developers to use Service workers instead.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React JS.
- Responsible to create React.js workflows such as Flux and Redux.
- Implemented React JS to create a dynamically changing website
- Built single page apps, modules, graphics and reusable components using React JS.
- Involved in designing, building automation frameworks in support of continuous integration of TDD environment.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using D3, React JS.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were React JS and jQuery.
- Responsible to create responsive web application using Backbon.js.
- Responsible to develop new user facing using Backbone JS.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future using React.js.
- Responsible to write server-side web application logic.
- As a NodeJS developer I am responsible for managing interchange of data between the server and the user
- Responsible to create back-end components using Node.js.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap
- Responsible to create applications using Typescript, ES6 and Angular2 for, Web API and browser clients.
- Responsible to create web application using LESS/SASS
- Responsible to Validate user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback using Angular 2.
- Responsible to ensure high performance on mobile and desktop applications using Angular 2 techniques.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Responsible to implement a complete UI in the form of a mobile and desktop web app using Angular 2.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components using Angular JS.
- Designed and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Worked with package managers NPM, Bower and build tools Gulp, Grunt.
- Worked on integrating jQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Responsible to commit the code into GIT.
- In Agile Environment Attended daily standup meetings with scrum process for the product development
- Worked on managing, editing and deleting the site content and publishing and un-publishing them in Drupal.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Software/ UI Developer
- Used Node.js for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Strong knowledge in Document Object Model and DOM functions.
- Developed the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing on business requirements, technical specifications.
- In Node.js developed intensive web applications like video streaming sites and single page applications.
- Implemented server-side CSS preprocessors using LESS.
- Wrote several Angular components using controllers, services, directives and filters.
- Responsible to create responsive web application using Rest API.
- Used Mongo DB for storing data.
- Used mongoose to interact with the database.
- Responsible to develop server-side development using Express JS.
- Responsible to create front end application using Angular JS
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Experience in designing web applications employing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and Search Engine Strategies (SES).
- Responsible to build structured reusable code for future use with Backbone.js.
- Involved in developing and testing many features for the Navigation bar using Ruby on Rails, CSS, Bootstrap.
- I have Tested my application using Protractor and Jasmine.
- Provided multiple script solutions using PHP, MySQL and java Script.
- Used Gulp JS along with Node.js to perform watch on unit tests, minification and live reloading to apply the changes made.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test-Driven Development.
- Created whole test framework using selenium for test creation and execution
- Used Jenkin continuous Integration server to run automated test suits. used software development environment based on agile and continuous integration or development methodologies.
- Strong experience on REST Web Services, Application of HTTP based RESTful APIs.
- Experience in implementing cross-browser style-sheets and using Angular UI components like GRID.
- Developed custom Drupal Theme to effectively address business requirements.
- Having very good experience using Scaffolding tools like GIT, git lab, SVN and Grunt, Team foundation Server and Visual Source Safe.
Web/ UI Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the applications like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis, Code development and estimating the time-line for the project.
- Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Worked on basic front-end prototype and page design with HTML5/HTML, CSS3/CSS, Java Scripting, jQuery, Backbone.js, Ajax, JSON, Angular JS and Bootstrap with My SQL database.
- Writing controllers that are responsible for transferring control between components, routing and rendering views.
- Design and implement executor to customize the bill payment processor of ECom as per the client's specifications (Good Funds / Consumer Draft /Payment models).
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Developed custom directives (elements, Attributes and classes) using angular.js
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Worked extensively on Angular JS in creating Controllers, Client and Server-side validations are done by AJAX calls using $http and JSON parse.
- Experience working on larger-scale ECOM projects with a variety of members and varying skill sets.
- Used CSS preprocessor LESS and WEB Essentials for converting LESS to CSS file while deployment.
- Expertise in MySQL and have a significant experience in Linux.
- Involved in developing Ruby Scripts to change and migrate database on production.
- Involved in working with design and development phases of the application with the help of Ruby Scripts framework.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Angular JS and Responsive Design
- Wrote jQuery functions while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application)
- Developed Web API’s using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed front-end layout and intro for home page using Fireworks.
- Utilized the mail merge techniques in MS Word for the time reduction in sending certificates.
- Extensively used images of the product for web and catalogue.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Developed Web Applications using Web Technologies Interactive Planning for the product development.
- Used Flash Animations and Storyboard & User Flows for e-learning tutorials using human factor engineering design concepts.
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, spring annotations, and Spring MVC components.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review, and other quality relate work.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, cross-browser compatibility with SEO techniques and web standards.
- Designed and developed the applications which are responsive using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Developed Table Less Layout using CSS, XHTML and used new CSS features like multi-column layout, @media, gradients and web fonts, transform and transpose.
Front end web Developer
- Involved in writing queries for data retrieval from database using SQL .
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Installed and service, and fixes of the server-side issues.
- Designed Database scripts, Stored Procedures and Triggers to perform Database operations.
- Tested the Web pages and Model data as a part of QA.
- Created layouts and implemented design for all the application pages and forms.