- Having 6+ years of IT experience with 3+ years in Adobe CQ5/AEM and 2 years’ experience as a UI Full Stack developer, expertise in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.2) with hands on CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache sling, DAM.
- Proficient in CQ5 template development, Component Development, Architecture, Administration and installation of Author and Publish instances, Workflow components in CQ5. X.
- Profound knowledge on Sightly(HTL) and Use API frameworks, comprehensible on Workflows, OSGI Services, Servlets and Event Handlers
- Hands on experience in Dispatcher and Apache configurations, exposure to User management and Tagging. Expertise knowledge on Multi Site Management (MSM) and creating a site inventory, external integrations (web services) with AEM.
- Flexible in developing responsive sites using AEM. Expertise in CQ5 Author, Publisher and Dispatcher Administration with hands on experience in Upgrading Complex CQ environment and migrating to AEM and creating a site map.
- Experience in Design, Development, Testing, Administration, and Troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5, migration and Exposure to Social Collaboration and Users/Groups Administration in AEM
- Worked on migration of AEM to 6.2.
- Worked in the development environment of Java 8
- Integrating Adobe Target with AEM and submitting context data of customers to target.
- Applaudable Java development skills using J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC. Experience in developing applications using waterfall, Agile(Scrum).
- Worked in automation migration, content verification and migration strategies.
- Experienced in Struts, Spring and Hibernate Framework. Developed Web applications using Flex, Action Script and Custom Tag Libraries (JSTL), Dojo and various java design patterns.
- Evolved in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment.
- Experience of development in different platforms like Windows UNIX, LINUX. Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN to build and deploy J2EE Applications
- Used GIT, SVN, CVS, Clear case and Clear Quest for Version controlling and error reporting.
- Good analytical and documentation skills. Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging modern technologies and ability to work under pressure and manage (Multiple) project tasks with changing priorities and tough deadlines.
- Developed Servlets to invoke business methods interacting with database via Hibernate Persistence Framework
CMS: AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6, Day CQ5, DAM.
Web Technologies: XML, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JS, JSON, Linux Shell Script, JQuery, Apache Sling, Jackrabbit, JCR 2.0.
JS Libraries: Angular JS, Node JS, Ext JS
Languages: Java 8, J2EE. Python, PHP, Grunt
Tools: & Databases: RAD, J Developer, IIS 6.0, SQL Server.
IDE: Eclipse 2.0,3.0, Spring, CRXDE, NetBeans
Build Tools: Apache Ant, Maven 2.0, Jenkins
Version Control: SVN, GITHUB.
Logging tool: Log4j
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Installed and configured AEM 6.1 of CQ Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Installation and Configuration of Author and Publish environments, replication agents, cache rewrite rules for routing the calls to AEM.
- Creating templates of the website using the framework, developing custom components using Sightly and widgets as per the requirements.
- Developed functionality based OSGI bundles.
- Maintained CMS and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Developed Custom Mobile site dialog and Mobile template.
- Worked on designing DAM taxonomy and tagging for the website elements allowing to classify them by several different categorization at the same time.
- Developed custom workflow templates and modules for WCM lifecycle management.
- Worked on developing services in Events that gives JSON output for the event status and time.
- Utilized GIT as version control to restore assets to previous versions at a later time and integrated with Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager to develop live copy from blueprint, such that the structure and content then can be used as live copy.
- Created Web- Services both restful and soap based from scratch.
- Managed the daily progress by JIRA.
- Developed MS SQL database.
- Involved in globally accessible repository for shared permission-based digital media assets using CQ5 DAM.
- Used Maven to build the application and used the continuous integration server to deploy.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, Widgets, workflows and migration.
- Built various web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script and Bootstrap.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, JQuery and Angular JS.
- Developed CQ custom workflow templates and modules for WCM lifecycle management and adobe target integration.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath and continuous integration(CI)
- Hands-on experience in migrating to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.2.
- Developed more than 2 applications that uses JCR content repository in CQ to store information and query the JCR for display and reporting purposes.
- Worked on the client’s post-paid products and services and integrate these capabilities with Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) and Order Fulfillment capabilities.
- Developed custom widgets using Ext JS based on the requirement.
- Working in Delivery Methodology such as Agile and DevOps, Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Interacting with business team for clarifications on the requirements of migration.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Maintaining OSGI java classes for assets import, validation processes site inventory and site maps to fetch the data from CQ repository obtained from different providers.
- Involved in creating design dialog & dialogs for both Touch UI/ Classic UI
- Worked on CQ component development for both classic UI and touch UI using Sightly.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages’ html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Worked in online commerce website for making the fluid flow for user enabling hamburger menu.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Worked on dispatcher configurations for cache and load balancing.
- Offer solutions on top of the Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, CQ WCM, DAM, and Java 8.
- Build and Release Management in CQ using Maven and SVN.
- Interacted with java controllers (Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems) using RESTFUL Services.
- Used Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) and integration of AEM with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
- Involved in code review, deployment, test cases at all levels of testing.
- Implemented server-side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines.
- Responsible for design, implementation and delivery of the entire project. Including the design of several complex dynamic page components, integration components, and workflows.
- Installing CQ WCM Author and Publish instances using Quickstart.
- Installation of customized Run modes.
- Integrated social media sites namely Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using the AddThis plug-in. Involved in design and rollout of site in different languages using MSM and internationalization (i18n).
- Troubleshooting general server issues.
- Ability to install, backup and secure local LDAP Server (The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol).
- Creating, editing launch pages and promoting them for production.
- Creating Live copy of a page, Creating rollout configuration and configuring live copy synchronization.
- Managed the deployments and delivery expectations of clients. Managed & assisted packaged and automated deployments. Analyzed deployment issues, assisted, and guided the MC deployment team with the necessary configuring changes during deployments.
- Participated in requirement gathering meetings and technical discussions. Managed deliverables across different teams including QA, CQ and Creative. Arranged deployment configuration meetings with clients before deployment.
- Worked with the creative and site dev. team on the break points while developing responsive site for different devices including desktop, mobile, and iPad
- Assisted the team in developing publish workflow and rendition workflows required for creating different image renditions required for desktop, mobile and iPad devices.
- Participated and involved in client code reviews of new components & templates (CQ code & Java code). Performed code reviews (coding standards & design related issues) within team. Guided the team in writing JUnit test cases and resolved Sonar related issues
- Worked with security team to resolve all the CSRF related issues in application.
- Formulated caching strategies for various components & pages including modal pop, landing pages etc.
- Formalized cache invalidation strategies in Akamai and Dispatcher. Resolved performance related issues.
- Worked on URL shorting rules and redirection rules.
- Addressed the following technical issues while delivering code including issues related to exposing SAOP based web service within CQ and JBoss server related application issues while deploying CQ
- Integrated CQ with Lead Gen & Exact Target applications by consuming SOAP web services.
- Integrated CQ with Adobe tags for tracking statistics across pages and components.
- Assisted the team in creation of the following documents namely TDD, Authoring Guide, Caching Strategy & Deployment Guide.
- Accumulated Business requirements by working together with the business analyst.
- Incorporated into kickoff gatherings to discuss the accumulated business necessities.
- Created RSD (Requirement Specification Document) based on the business requirement.
- Created the SDD (System Design Document) based on RSD.
- Struts framework is utilized as a part of composing beans and action classes.
- Extensively worked on JSP’s, Java Script, Core Java, java code in action classes EJB (Session Beans-J2EE) and DAO.
- Hibernate persistence layer is used on DAO layer for storing the application data into database. Complex mappings were implemented according to the project requirements.
- Worked on analysis of validation rules by discussing with business analyst for business validations and implemented client side validation using java script.
- Worked on Web Services to obtain the coordinates for a given input address.
- Deployed several java based applications on JBoss and Glassfish app servers.
- Log4j is used for debugging purposes.
- Used JUnit framework for regression test.
- Cooperation in Reviews and Status meetings.
- VSS is been utilized as version control framework