- Outstanding Web Developer with Exceptional Software Engineering Experience and a successful track record of around 8 years in multifaceted software development lifecycle from Design and Development to Deployment and testing of Web Based Applications.
- Expertise in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) with MVC architecture such as Angular JS
- Resourceful Contender with wide-ranging swiftness in improving the performance in creating Cross browser application using Modernizr and WebShims.
- Outstanding knowledge in developing Responsive Web Applications using CSS3 Media Queries, CSS Pre-processors and CSS Bootstrap.
- Experience in using Angular JS concepts like Controllers, Services, Modules and filters for data binding and have knowledge on Backbone JS.
- Experience in consuming RESTful Web Services for JSON/XML data using jQuery AJAX and Angular JS http & resource services.
- Experience in Creating RESTful Web Services using Spring MVC.
- Extensive Knowledge in Node.JS for Server Side programming.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with QUnit, Protractor.
- Mission Focused Aspirant with sweeping proficiency in using version controls such as CVS, GIT, SVN and Rational Clear Case.
- Goal Driven Developer with comprehensive understanding of various software development approaches such as Waterfall, Iterative, Agile (SCRUM, RAPID, XP).
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Motivated high flier with excellent verbal/written communication skills, admirable presentation capabilities, efficient requirement gathering ability and effectively convey them to other members in the team.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications
- Expirenced with responsive design concepts, cross-browser and cross-platform development, browser compatibility issues, site security, performance optimization.
- Highly adept in design, construction, delivery of Rich Internet Applications; incorporating highly responsive-interfaces on mobile & tablet using touch/swipe and in desktop apps, using keys/mouse.
- Extensively used various components of AngularJS like Angular Directives, Angular Controllers, Angular DOM, Angular Services, Angular Events, Angular Modules and Angular Validations.
- Developed Responsive Web Designs (RWD) using media queries in Bootstrap.
- Experienced in Angular JS 2 - Template basics, Template directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services, Data Binding etc.
- Extensive experience in Testing, Debugging and troubleshooting the existing code using Firebug, Chrome Inspector, IE Toolkit and other tools.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, My Eclipse, Web storm
Server Side Programming: PHP, RESTful web services, Visual Studio and Sublime Text
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL
Source Controls: GIT, CVS, SVN.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0.
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in the Design and Development for the full SDLC of the project and in an AGILE SCRUM environment. Participated in complete development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Participated in meetings with the end - clients to develop custom UI Components that are cross browser compatible.
- Converted the current code to AngularJS from jquery and also added various components and functionalities to the existing application
- Improved dependency injection for modular development and component isolation using AngularJS.
- Created responsive pages as part of front end work using Bootstrap and display various success/error messages using toasty plugins on the webpage
- Performed UNIT and integration testing using jasmine and in writing Test Cases on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Created AngularJS 2 components, Implemented angularJS 2 such as Bindings/interpolation, Pipes, Input variables, Bootstrapping, ngClass, bind to the click event, Component decorator, bind to the hidden property, bind to the href property, *ngIf, ngModel, *ngFor, bind to the src property, ngStyle and ngSwitch.
- Implemented AngularJS routing and navigation, component and services
- Worked closely with the clients to ensure high performance delivery of the application as per the requirements.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that include updating web pages, upload new / etc content changes.
- Worked with an Agile, Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with monthly iteration, involved in sprint planning and retrospectives
Sr. UI Developer
- Responsible for the overall layout design (Table - less), color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap.
- Used $HTTP, AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Experience in consuming Web Service's API's and Web Services in HTML pages.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets and made use of CSS preprocessor SASS to give gradient effects.
- Implemented paging functionality for various screens for quicker rendering of data and also to avoid crashing of browser
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server
- Perform usability/accessibility and user satisfaction testing, including HTML5/CSS3 paper prototyping test.
- Wrote test cases, created specs, page objects and undergone End-to-End testing for whole application using Protractor for Angular JS on Node JS command line.
- Creating user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining a wide range of products from single-page applications to complex data analysis systems.
- Tweaked, optimized, and created new sprites with Photoshop to generate CSS3- based UI elements
- Integrated some kendo widgets Date pickers, Numeric textboxes, Tooltips, Dialog boxes, drop-down list, Email, upload, grid etc.
- Implemented the session only persistence for the last tab user clicked on is remembered if he/she returns to the page within the same browser session.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- Worked with an Agile, Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with monthly iteration, involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
Sr. UI developer
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Used firebug, IE developer toolbar and chrome canary tool for debugging java script and fixing issues.
- Developed SPA (Single Page Applications) apps using AngularJS and Bootstraps CSS.
- AngularJS is used provide clients side validation.
- Worked on implementing directives and scope values using AngularJS for an existing webpage.
- Involved in building highly interactive portable widgets using HTML 5, CSS 3, and the latest AJAX libraries.
- Extensively used JQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Used JQuery to make the application highly interactive and used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding.
- Developed wire frames into pixel perfect HTML prototypes with Accessibility, Usability and Semantic standards.
- Form handling in the application to collect inputs and validate data using jquery.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Worked closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Used SVN tortoise for file Management.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, XML, Thyme Leaf, firebug, Chrome Canary, Apache Maven,Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Responsive design approach using HTML and CSS to support device integration.
- Created Visualforce pages as per the client requirements and customizing Partner portal using various components.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Created detailed Wire Frames & process flows.
- Used S - controls, to develop and display custom HTML in a detail page or custom tab.
- Used Telerik controls and Java script for client side validations.
- Created and deployed new features of the website and made it compatible with mobile devices using Sencha Touch and Sencha Architect.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, YAML and XML.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource.
- Experience in building responsive websites using bootstrap, foundation, pure, skeleton, Gumby.
- Involved with end users and Business Analyst to understand the business requirements.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Worked closely with Business/Product Groups to efficiently translate requirements into VISUAL DESIGNS and MOCK UPS.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the Web pages.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.