High - performing mechanical engineer with seven years expertise in building/initiating organizational change, organizing and presenting initiatives to executive board, Confidential concept creation and implementation for greater Confidential impact for shareholders, root cause and streamline current interdepartmental logistical issues, leading Confidential and similar six-sigma based workshops for quality/timing/safety improvements.
- Phase Gate Use and Implementation
- MS Project use
- Agile, PLEX, and PLM system use
- MS Powerpoint and presentations
- MS Word and Outlook
- MS Excel data management and pivot tables
- Allied with the Advanced Engineering teams, Sales and Marketing teams, and Engineering teams on concept development and refinement for prototype product lines.
- Organized and led monthly meetings with company Confidential to discuss, vote on, and plan Confidential projects procedures and future Confidential workshops.
- Worked with the CEO & executive leadership quarterly on strategic initiatives; planned and implemented the mechanisms to get the global Confidential Department functioning and autonomous.
- Pioneered data analysis efforts of over 3,000+ programs to prioritize team focus for margin improvements.
- Managed projects accounting for over 3 Million dollars ($3,000,000) of annual savings.
- Visited plants to confirm process flow capabilities, identify cost savings opportunities, and gleam company specific cost savings systems for possible integration at Confidential .
- Responsible for upwards of 10 cradle-to-grave programs at a time as lead engineer including launches in China and Europe.
- Managed and coordinated over 120 Confidential . projects ranging from new product designs, to business process improvement, to continuous improvement engineering, to supplier changes.
- Primary engineer responsible for global engineering efforts between China, Europe, and North American builds. Was responsible for Lear Craftsmanship, Risk Mitigation, Customer Service, and Global Functionality and Launch.
- Assisted efforts to validate builds in Asian and European plants for Lear and customers, including trim development and quality checks across plants.
- Heavily involved in facilitating prototype-build management, quality assurance, test validation, coordination with customers and suppliers, and coordination with international Lear plants.
- Assisted and implemented a Confidential strategy that reduced build time by more than 33 seconds per part.
- Assisted in the damage control efforts of an unexpected supplier shutdown.
- Partnered with sales account managers and engineering to merge an acquired supplier into Confidential systems while preparing to migrate into a new Confidential system