- Around 8+ years of software development experience in Web based applications using .NET Framework.
- Experience in developing web pages complying with W3C web standards.
- Good understanding in implementing web application using AngularJS framework.
- Highly experienced with modern JS frameworks and libraries like AngularJS and jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Good experience in developing various applications using . NET technologies like C#, ASP. NET, ASP.NET Web API, ADO. NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, WPF, MVC, MVVM
- Proficient working experience on LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
- Experience in implementing Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap.
- Experience in deploying applications on Windows.
- Worked in Agile Scrum projects and attended Daily Scrum meetings, User Story review meetings, Sprint Review and Retrospective meetings as part of Agile Methodology.
- Strong experience in database programming using SQL and PL/SQL (complex queries, stored procedures, cursors and temporary tables) and using Oracle 9i/10g.
- Ability to quickly ramp up and start producing results on any given tool or technology.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of business processes.
- Was involved in doing code review for multiple teams.
- Enthusiastic, motivated with a positive outlook and strong written and verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Experienced in managing multiple tasks and project details. Able to work flexible hours as per business demands and up to date with current and emerging trends in new media technology.
UI Frameworks: Angular JS (1.x and 2) Node.js, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery
Version Tools: Subversion, Clear Case, GIT, TFS
IDE,HTML Tools: WebStorm, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio 2015, Notepad++, JSFiddle, Sublime Text, Brackets
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Toad, Oracle SQL Developer
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Scrum
- Developed the application using the latest version of Angular.
- Used the component based structure of Angular 2 in the application.
- Worked with RxJS Observables in the application to make the service calls.
- Developed the application using Typescript and Angular 2.
- Created Graphic User Interface and applied to web site
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development
- Used Test-Driven Development with Agile SCRUM methodology and involved in all the business meetings and status update meetings as a part of SCRUM.
- Analyzed the defects and categorized them based on severity using TFS.
- Implemented Lint check so the application follow standard ruleset.
- Implemented the build process with Angular CLI, Webpack.
- Worked on integrating the third party JQuery plugins along with Angular.
- Followed AGILE SCRUM Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the AngularJS to build client side application.
- Used the Bootstrap, Bootstrap-responsive to create the interfaces and help manage the website responsive in all devices.
- Developing templates in AngularJS for multiple screens.
- Responsible to handle user interactions with the application.
- Create custom UI Components and involved in Code review and bug fixing.
Confidential, Red Bank, NJ
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), analysis, redesign of architecture, analyzing the various technologies, preparing technical and support documentation.
- Worked on ASP.NET Web API 2.0 REST calls and interacted with database using entity framework structure.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Used TFS for version control and TFS for defect tracking.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Implemented Component based application as part of AngularJS 1.5 architecture
- Passed the data between the components using state input and output parameters.
- Worked with Kendo UI angular throughout the application to implement Kendo UI controls.
- Implement Kendo UI tree with check boxes for selecting and deselecting the corresponding child node.
- Used Angular UI router to implement the routing in the single page application
- Implemented several Gulp tasks to handle the uglification, minification and deployment process.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular.JS and MVC framework for data access.
- Designed rich user experience prototype for managing users and roles.
- Involved in Testing and fixing bugs and documented the application step-by-step process.
- Has worked on Angular.JS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Gathered requirements and documented project technical specification.
- Involved in web interface designing with HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Collaborate with other programmers on application code quality, overall design, and ensure application quality of services such as reusability, reliability, scalability and security.
- Used JIRA as the Bug Tracking tool.
- Involved in web interface designing with HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Designed and developed Tax Calculation interface using AJAX, jQuery
- Used Agile methodology for the software development.
- Enhancing the system to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
Purity Products - Plainview, NY
UI Front End Developer
- Involved in designing and implementing budgeting module for various deals negotiated between Agencies.
- Hand on experience implementing AJAX calls for better web based User Interface.
- Worked extensively on rewriting Stylesheets using CSS.
- Implemented customized framework using JSF.
- Involved in Budget management module involves creation of various for the media management and of reports.
- Gathered and designed user cases for UI requirements. Prototyped UI designs using: Visio, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator, Flash, PowerPoint, and Visual Interdev. Hand coded prototyped UI designs using Home Site.