- Experience OOJS, JS MVC frameworks (CanJS), JUnit and Jasmine
- Extensively worked on C#.NET to build Enterprise applications.
- Experience in JAVA, C/C++, ASP.NET, PHP, ADO.NET, SQL Server, XML.
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
- Experience in BACNet, LON, BMS (Building Management System)
- Worked on various project adhering to W3C Standards and Accessibility Standards
- Worked on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for manipulating SVGs.
- Experience with User Interface (UI) graphical content like screen transitions and animations using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Extensive experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks like Angular JS and custom MVC frameworks
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Worked extensively on DTS Package designs for Import/Export from various Data Sources like Flat file, Excel, MS Access to MS SQL Server and scheduling jobs in SQL Server.
- Worked on Client/Server, SQL Server and Web based applications with strong business understanding and knowledge of Order management systems
- Expertise in developing multithreaded network based client - server applications
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Integrated front-end application with the application business layer
- Experience in creating web application front end as per design comps and information architecture
- Experience on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture based Web Applications in Ruby on Rails and Experience in developing applications with cross browser compatibility
- Developed transformations in IIB/Message Broker Using ESQL, Java, Mapping and XSLT. Used popular Node.js framework like Express and Restify to mock a RESTful API.
- Extensive Experience in Multi-tier Application Development and good knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Expertise in software product life cycle, design process including requirement definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design, implementation, testing, unit test framework, bug fixing and maintenance.
- Experienced in setting up cloud servers on Amazon EC2 instance , and the concept of Docker .
- Followed best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
Software: Firebug, Eclipse, Sublime, Red mine, Razor SQL, Adobe Dreamweaver, JIRA, Sencha Architect, Notepad++, Smart SVN, GIT, VMware, Splunk
Framework: Play Framework, Ext JS, STL
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora, CentOS, Ubuntu, Sun Solaris, windows
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache Play,GAE (Google App Engine)
Methodologies: SCRUM, Waterfall, Agile
Version Control: GIT/github, SVN, CVS
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, SQLite and MongoDB
Sr. UI Developer
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular JS 2 framework
- Experience in working different changed procedures of Angular 1.x to Angular 2 such as, @Route, RouterOutlet, router-link etc.Worked on CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps all times
- Provided technical guidance and recommendations on best practices to junior developers
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture of Rails framework and Ruby conducting code reviews .
- Developed various scatter charts, financial charts, Gantt charts using Polar.
- Convert the mockup into static HTML5, create a walkthrough of the site.
- Improved and stabilized the existing code base by fixing bugs and refactoring the code
- Performed integration, and quality assurance testing (peer review)
- Developed a deployment plan for various releases including system-wide changes
- Documented functional processes as training guides for end users.
- Developed Agent and Customer pages using Reactjs, Redux and Webpack.
- Used JSX to make react.js more elegant attributes. jQuery and jQuery UI plug-ins implementation for extending the Strategic UI framework
- Wrote SQL (T-SQL/DB2/MySQL) to validate Push-Pull data flows using MS SQL Agent jobs and web services / APIs to distribute information among DB2, SQL Server & MySQL databases. Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Developed multi-threaded, and multi-process GSix software, both User Interface (UI) screens, and business logic using QT
- Reduced HTTP traffic by using sprite images.
- Responsible for providing technology solutions to the equity business globally including design, development, maintenance, and user training of all vended and internally developed technologies.
- Developed asynchronous event model for processing and tracking transactions.
- Managed the Migration from heritage framework to AWS cloud platform using Cloud formation templates.
- Implemented unit testing using Jasmine, Karma and End to End testing using Protractor.
- Utilized GDB for debugging binaries and core files.
- Used local GIT hub for version control
Senior UI Developer
- Consistently delivered high-quality features in a fast-paced agile environment
- Designed and developed the flexible and solid UI framework of the product
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, RouterOutlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Leveraged Angular2 resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Created custom directives for re-usable components (Multi-filed form elements, background file uploads etc.)
- Designed and developed phases as lead of the application using RoR framework.
- Created/Modified Angular2 components and modules. Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Developing framework for BACnet communication with CP controller
- Used AngularJS to update a portion of a web page/view thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time in web pages to get user input and requests
- Maintaining BACnet device driver layer
- Experience on of Node.js and frameworks available for strong loop.
- Utilized STL and C++ algorithms to achieve optimal design efficiency.
- Designed, developed and deployed new oracle PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Performed configuration, building deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Created ETL mappings using Informatica Power Center to move Data from multiple sources like Flat files, XML Files, Mainframe Files and RDBMS systems
- Implementing RoR upgrades and patches and publishing Ruby Gems. Using Ruby Gems
- Created database objects (tables, constraints) to enable referential views, procedures, functions, triggers, packages, sequences etc to support ETL and dashboard features.
- Debugged data issues in Oracle database ETL PL/SQL platform and in SQL Server dental DW. Helped launch ETL platform and application
- Participated in staging and implementing the production environment by interlinking AWS and its resources.
- Working on Test Driven Development Working on migrating the current JS framework
- Unit testing and test case development for testing various test scenarios
- Experienced in AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work
- Worked with cross-functional teams in agile environment with responsibilities to backend, QA and Project Managers
- Successfully contributed to the development of the Product Detail module
- Supports and maintains the Customer modules
- Successfully delivered several iterations of the Customer module screens
- Responsible for debugging the ERP system and fixing bugs under tight deadlines
- Assisted team members with feature development and bug fixes
- Developed and implemented Email marketing campaigns for various clients.
- Widely used Optimization technique in existing code.
- Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Implemented web standards, and resolved accessibility of the web pages which receive more user traffic.
- Understanding entities and their attributes for defining classes, attributes properties and functions.
Front End Developer
- Designed screens, creating screen mockups/wireframes.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Worked on developing a suitable GUI for ATM locator.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.