- Expert level knowledge in Docker and AWS cloud services in the category of deployment.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sites
- Experience using ECMAScript 6 with React.js and transpilation of ES6 to ES5 using Babel.
- Experience in implementing Component life cycle architecture, store actions, using socket.io in React-Redux app to handle real time data, installing React Router, Thunk Redux for API calls in React JS
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, web pack and grunt.
- Familiar with Mobile Web Development using jQuery Mobile, swift and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Working experience in React flux libraries Redux JS, Vanilla JS and Alt JS.
- Customized the NodeJS server to pick the local Package. And run the application without changing the local paths and variables.
- Strong experience in working with MongoDB database.
- Knowledge on web application development in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall environment.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design (RWD) and implemented basics level of Angular.js, React JS.
- Expert level knowledge on Deployment Using XenApp and Xen Desktop.
- Experience in developing style components with LESS & SASS.
- Skills at creating custom directives, modules, filters and services using AngularJS.
- Good knowledge with Angular2 component design.
- Excellent understanding of DB Design, DB normalization and writing SQL queries with RDBMS like MySQL, MySQL server.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Involved in using various IDE's like Dreamweaver, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime Text 2, Brackets. and Visual Studio.
- Experience in unit testing tools using Jasmine, Karma, Junit, Mocha and Chai along with TDD environmentand expertise in Web pack, Gulp and Grunt.
- Experience with Version Control tools like GITHUB, CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Evaluate current applications and recommend processes to move applications into Angular-cli and Angular 4/5 with backend services.
Frameworks: AngularJS, Angular 2, NodeJS, React JS, Express js, jQuery, Bootstrap
IDE s and Tools: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, Toad, Sublime Text
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4
Web services: JSON, AJAX, RESTful
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Karma, Jasmine and Mocha
SDLC Processes: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, Open Stock
Operating System: Window 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, LINUX, MS-DOS, MAC OS X
Database: PL/SQL (Oracle), MYSQL, MongoDb,MSSQL
Sr. Angular Developer
- Gathered the requirements form client and built an application.
- Implemented Single page application using Angular 2 routes.
- Created Angular 2 custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Used Angular 2 Forms API to get the data from the user.
- Use Node JS, Mongo DB and NPM Package Manager for installing dependencies.
- Used Node JS to run the application in a web server in staging environment.
- Have worked on Angular2 components and Angular 4.0 and worked on POCs.
- Participated in code reviews and given suggestion to other developers.
- Interacted with RESTful Web services using Angular 2 Http Module.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 8 and NodeJs servers to deploy and configure Java API’s and front-end modules.
- Worked on multiple designs include UI design, development and Adobe DTM analytics.
- Optimized the performance of the application using Bundling and Angular2.
- Developed reusable component-based web application using Vue.js, making it a dynamic web application
- Worked in Agile Model and participated in sprint daily and retrospective meeting.
- Interacted with service developers to consume the RESTful API's.
- Used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Using CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Developed models to persist data in MongoDB using Mongoose Driver.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Transformed the Angular 2 response using Angular 2 observables.
- Used CSS3, Bootstrap, to make the application responsive and Rich.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Implemented Custom Directives and structural Directives using Angular 2.
- Written code on Typescript and ES6 to implement Angular 2 Components.
- Worked with views, handlebars and different concepts related to Ember framework.
- Worked with Html5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular 2 to create an application.
- Written Typescript classes to construct angular 2 components.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of attributes usingjQuery.
- Created custom pipes using angular 2 before displaying it to the user.
- Implemented front end user interface and features in the application using AJAX.
- Developed custom directives in Vue JS for the UI screens.
- Interacted with restful services using angular 2 Http modules.
- Written unit test scripts for controllers, filters and services using karma and Jasmine.
- Used GitHub as a version control and used JIRA for bug management.
Environment: Java, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap3, Ember,Typescript, Angular2, jQuery,Vue.Js, Bower,AJAX, JSON, Responsive Web Design, Gulp,NPM, JAWS16, Jasmine, Karma,Github,JIIRA.Confidential, Minneapolis
MERN Stack Developer
- Designed and implemented modules for disbursements, deposits, credit and history of accounts. Along with that designed web pages for internal website for work list, branch administration and customer service.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side ReactJS to backend MongoDB.
- Involved in creating reusable UI components to render view pages using ReactJS along with Redux.
- Used React as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using CSS3, Bootstrap, React and Redux.
- Duties included helping the team to create standards for UI/UX development and enforcement of those standards.
- Used Email.js for the automatic loan e-mail reminders.
- Created the schema and wrote middleware to store the data on Mongoose, MongoDB.
- Processed JSON data from RESTful web service by using axios to get resources from the database and populated data to the client side.
- Used ECMAScript 6 with react.js and used BABEL to transpile the code to ECMAScript 5.
- Developed dynamic data visualizations by using D3.js (Data Document Driven).
- Performed Unit testing on applications using tools Mocha and Chai by following Test Driven Development, used JIRA for bug tracking and JSLint for ensuring quality code.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, SASS, Ajax, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Node.js based on the W3C standard.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Worked CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Used AngularJS for creating Routes, Filters, Directives and Services and create maintainable and testable single page application.
- Involved Storing and retrieving data from Column Oriented Data Base Mongo DB.
- Programmed various jQuery plugins such as Buttons, Calendar, Grid, List box, Tab Container, Accordion,Menu, Dialog boxes and Toolbars.
- Wrote the AngularJS Routes, Views, Controllers and Services to create a well-structured application
- Used Angular Fusion charts to implement Data Visualization by displaying charts in task manager module.
- Involved in debugging HTML5, CSS3 and JS code using tools such as Chrome Inspector, Firefox Firebug.
- Used Jenkins to build and deploy the application and Bitbucket for code repository and version control.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Followed Test Driven Development to minimize errors that can creep up in later stages.
- Bugzilla was used to report and track bugs, JSLint for ensuring quality code.
Front End Developer
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups and interface design specifications.
- Developed web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap.
- Created Angular JS custom directive which is restricted to being used as an attribute.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) from Angular JS factories and services.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC using AngularJS for front-end development of a current web application.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Designed dynamic and multi-browser compatible pages and developed responsive interface using Bootstrap and media queries.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML and JSON to update UI.
- Used Knockout JS to simply the complex data-based for user interfaces.
- Coordinated with QA team to finding bugs, broken links and fixing issues during the test lifecycle by preparing various test cases and Unit test scripts.
- Performed Unit testing utilizing Jasmine and worked with variant control on GIT to manage the code repository.
- To retrieve data asynchronously from server used AJAX and JSON object.
- Worked on tools like Eclipse IDE and Adobe Photoshop for developing the user interfaces.
- Worked with different browsers, namely Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome to verify cross browser compatibility.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
- Used JIRA, which is a tool used to manage project by assigning tasks, checking bugs and, tracking the daily updates of the project and ticket management.
- Actively involved in deployment Application WAR files in WebLogic Application server.
Jr Web Developer
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used JIRA to track down the progress of the tasks and complete it on time.
- Was also involved in creating of wireframes and prototypes.
- Co-ordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Used SVN as a Version control and source repository.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Managed and implemented all code changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.