- Around 5 years of IT experience in software development, which includes user interaction, system feasibility study, requirement analysis, design, testing, development, configuration, client interaction and support.
- Expertise in handling application development life - cycle involving requirement analysis, system study, designing, coding, de-bugging, testing & documentation using C / C++ on Linux & Windows.
- Software experience in Golang, Python, C/C++ on Linux, Linux kernel, Qt, QML Cross-platform and embedded systems.
- Very strong exposure on software development on Embedded Linux kernel, VxWorks (RTOS) and Solaris and Linux.
- Experience in deploying UNIX/Linux Inter Process Communication mechanisms like Shared memory, PIPES, signals and semaphores for various embedded products.
- Developed Python on Linux, Cross-platform and Embedded systems.
- Developed feature dynamic configuration change in the cluster using Python scripting.
- Designed and developed automated function test cases in Python.
- Effective in leading applications and driver development with end-to-end responsibilities using C, C++ and Client/Server Technologies with exposure to different domains.
- Extensive knowledge in memory management, auto pointers, pointer handling, callbacks, function pointers and Functions in C / C++.
- Expertise in the OOPS, Multi-threading, String pool, C++ Packages, Exception-Handling & Collections, developing various Web services like SOAP, REST and Restful APIs depending on client/Customer requirements.
- Strong experience in automating system test and production tasks using Shell Scripting and Python.
- Experienced in STL concepts of C++ in developing the application.
- Have working knowledge and designed embedded systems with various micro-controllers (PIC, ARM, AVR etc.) and exposed to different compilers, debuggers and IDE's like Microchip MPLAB, Code warrior.
- Handled different embedded communication buses (UART, I2C, MOST, USART, CAN).
- Good knowledge on UNIX Inter Process Communication like Pipes, Message queues, Shared memory and Semaphore etc.
- Communication protocol suits TCP/IP, UDP, working knowledge of CAN and LIN.
- Experience in Data Modeling the Business Requirement and having excellent skills in Oracle 11g and earlier.
- Experience in Oracle Analytical functions and having excellent Hands on experience in writing PL SQL like Procedures, Package, Triggers.
- Management systems and used tools such as Rally, Review Board, Extra view and Clear Quest.
- Good experience with JENKINS and other build environment tools.
- A pro-active, assertive team player with good analytical, communication, interpersonal and organization skills with ability to establish project & operation management process/procedures as well as manage multiple complex time critical projects across multiple locations.
- Excellent written and presentation skills, created reports, technical / functional specifications for stake holder reviews to gain approvals.
Programming Languages & Scripts: C, C++, Python, Shell.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2003/XP/Vista, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, RHEL, UNIX/Linux.Protocols TCP/IP, RTP, 802.11 Standards, UDP, CAN, SNMP, KWP2000, LIN, RS 232, GMLAN, KWP.
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, SQLite and MongoDB.
Tools: Emacs, eclipse, UML tools, MS-Office, splunk, Jira, OpenGrok.
Libraries & Frameworks: STL, BDE, IPC, multithreading, sockets, heap allocators, signals/event handling, SOAP webservices, Software Design OOP/OODVersion Controls: GIT/github, SVN, CVS.Build Jenkins, cppCheck, Coverity.
Confidential, Hesston, KS
C/C++ Embedded Developer
- Responsible to develop an implementation of an order Management system to accept orders from UI, Fix, send/route to Exchanges and other broker dealers and fill the trades in C++ on Unix and Linux platforms.
- Developed a multithreaded cache offline program in C++, supporting various user interfaces to deliver/process data for scalable, low latency applications.
- To store data on order history, accounts, securities, etc. have extensively used STL for fast retrieval and update.
- Experience with serial communications including RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI and I2S.
- Good experience in 8/16/32 bit controller based h/w, design, testing and troubleshooting.
- Developed SOAP web services for order and trade related information to display on UI. Used proprietary MQ to subscribe to order and trade updates.
- Using Bloomberg toolkit to gather data about various securities using BPIPE. Have coded various Python scripts to fetch this data for various reports.
- Used various data structures and design patterns in applications like Singleton, Observer, Factory methods etc.
- Implemented unit tests using Python, C++ in Google test framework, Squish test in python to automate the GUI testing.
- Used a C++ interface to retrieve data from the data base or to update data in the data base.
- Have written many SQL stored procedures for data manipulation and to compute several metrics like gain or loss, realized or unrealized etc.
- Used Python scripts to generate various reports like OATS, P&L, transaction history, user privileges, limit rules and commission schedule reports.
- Used SVN and git/GitHub for source code control.
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
Environment: C/C++, Design Patterns, SQL, Python, bash, ksh, Linux, POSIX Threads, SVN, git, GitHub, OOAD, BOOST libraries, gdb, pdb, dbx, OpenGrok, Jira.
Confidential, Sparks, MD
C / C++ Developer
- Extensively involved in bug fixing, blocker removals and working on story points.
- Proficient knowledge in C++ 11 standards and worked on UNIX/LINUX.
- Working extensively with off-shore team and various teams on onsite for development on regular basis.
- Used various Web Debugging proxy tools like Charles Web Debugging tool, Fiddler etc.,
- Worked on Mobile and web based applications like Android, Windows based apps.
- Involved in code check-ins and code-checkout using GitHub repository and performs code reviews at regular intervals.
- Provide training to help ground teams and programs in the principles and practices of Agile.
- Had good experience on PCI, UART and USB.
- Worked on various databases like SQL, My-SQL, PL/SQL.
- Good hands on experience on Web services like REST API, SOAP API and RESTFUL API from data integration.
- Had a sound and expertise knowledge on Telecom and Mobile based domains and applications like Android, windows etc.,
- Working on high priority tickets on various applications and providing them the exact resolution.
- Writing Visual C++ code in MS Visual Studio 2015 Community version. Proficient knowledge on ticketing tool JIRA.
- Designed and developed new C++ modules for sending open contracts to Equaled for reaching price agreement with counterparties.
- Utilized C++ and Oracle. Git was used as the Source Control tool
- Involved in the project documentation using MS-Office, Visio. Performed various Testing like Unit test and writing test cases.
- Performing code reviews at regular intervals for the smooth running of application.
- Providing on-call support for Global teams located at various locations.
- Worked on SDLC methodologies like SCRUM (Sprints) involved in the development of the project. Working closely with Dev and QA team and resolving the crisis.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2015, Charles Debugging tool, MS-Office, REST API, PCI, USB, SOAP API, RESTFUL API, GitHub, JIRA, Android Studio, UART, UNIX/LINUX, C++ 11, SQL, PL/SQL, SCRUM (Sprints), UAT, Test cases.
C / C++ Developer
- Used OOAD in the software development for HP servers.
- Used Linux device driver code in C\C++ on 32 bit to implement the device interaction code for application.
- Modified C\C++ code on 32 Bit/64bits environment to support enhancements, fixed bugs in the existing software in multithreaded, highly scalable, high throughput applications
- Used C++ STL containers, algorithms in the application.
- Designed, developed and implemented algorithm for network servers to expand the capacity of existing tool with new released hardware.
- Used SVN for code repository.
- Used TCP/IP and UDP for communication on Linux environment.
- Used concept of Design Pattern for design and implementation the code.
- Designed, developed and Implemented for Logical configuration command to configure the device for Linux OS for 0x86 and x86 64 bit environments.
- Implemented Identify command in C\C++ on Linux 32 bit and 64-bit environment to identify the devices and hardware
- HP ACU implemented for various family of HP server including Gen 6, Gen 7 and Gen 8 blade and ProLiant servers.
- Worked on Performance Improvement &memory leakage.
- Provided support for production and development issues.
- Coordinate offshore team by assigning tasks, mentoring them for technical issues and updating the status to client on daily basis.
Environment: C, C++, STL, COM, Make file, Linux Driver interaction programming Integrated Development Environment and Debug Tools, GNU Debugger, POSIX threads, SVN, HP-UX and UNIX/Linux.
- Provide technical support in design and development of embedded systems.
- Worked on keil 4.0 for programming in embedded c to develop output and load to hardware by Flash magic tool.
- Supported all phases of the software development process i.e., Requirements, Design, Development
- Worked on ECG display on smart network project.
- Hands on experience in Microcontrollers, Microprocessors, Analog and Digital Communications, RF filter analysis in LabVIEW.
Environment: C, Advanced C, C++, TCP/IP, Embedded Linux, RTOS, Bluetooth, LabView.