- Proficient in working with AngularJS to create Single Page Applications (SPA). Experience in migrating the projects from jQuery to Angular JS.
- Comprehensive and in - depth knowledge about Agile/SCRUM Development.
- Good Understanding and real time experience about the architecture and concepts of React JS.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) using media queries and Bootstrap.
- Adept at checking Cross Browser Compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Writing controllers, services and directives in angular at the web application level. Profound knowledge in AngularJS concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience in integration of Social Media Plug-ins like Face book, Twitter, Google plus, LinkedIn.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans, SQL Server Management Studio, and XAMPP Server.
- Experienced on working with CSS Background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Margin, Padding, Table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behavior.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using SQL Server, My SQL and Oracle.
- Highly curious and passionate to learn about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments.
JS Framework: AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS
Programming Languages: C, C++, Visual Basic, Visual C#
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Bug Tracking Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla.
Version Control: GIT
Testing Framework: Jasmine
Database: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS
Confidential,San Ramon, CA
Senior UI Developer
- Design, develop, modify, debug, and evaluate Web applications/programs within the IT Customer Facing Systems framework.
- As appropriate, utilize available technologies to design code and build solutions to meet business and technical requirements.
- Implementing responsive design for different size of devices by using Bootstrap Grid System.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Defining new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Primarily using MongoDB and Npm packages to integrate new functionality and maintain previous code.
- Worked on modules, graphics and reusable components, Lifecycle Methods, State, Specs, Props, Events to create interactive and stateful React.JS Components.
- Create Grunt tasks to minify code resources, to setup selenium web driver for end to end testing.
- Working through Cross Browser Compatibility Issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Code to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend REST API as a part of JSON.
- Use of AngularJS Factory and Services for Dependency Injection.
- Follow AGILE based approach to UI Development.
- Enhanced the applications with new add-on features using Reactjs on client side and NodeJs on server side.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Senior Front End Web Developer
- Interact regularly with business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Have an understanding and passion for good design, including Typography, Layout, and Interaction.
- Used Glyphicons in Buttons, Navigation, Forms.
- Used GIT to do the coding record and version control.
- Bootstrap Modals are used to display information.
- Alerts are created using .alert class and also implemented Animations using .fade and .in classes.
- Strong understanding of UI, Cross-Browser Compatibility, General Web Functions and Standards.
- Worked with Single Page Application (SPAs) frameworks (specifically AngularJS).
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Front-end Web Developer
- Used Design Pattern: MVC Pattern.
- Used CSS Media Queries to work on Responsive Web Design.
- Writing unit test with Jasmine to ensure robust code quality.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Worked on Bootstrap grid system, Pagination, Progress Bars and Buttons.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Web UI Developer
- Involved in discussions with the System Analyst to identify the technical requirements.
- Designed and developed Web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Articulated business strategy and branded issues and to balance these with user needs and technological constraints.
- Extensively used jQuery in implementing various GUI Components in application portal.
- Worked on jQuery to make Drop Down Menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Implemented jQuery for Event Handling.
- Made an application responsive by using Bootstrap and CSS Media Queries.
- Adopted Oracle Database to store and manage user information.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.