- Around 8 years of IT involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and over 4 years of FileNet P8 experience .
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using various methodologies like Agile Methodology (Scrum, XP) and Waterfall and followed Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Expertise in developing UI using JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax, Angular1.x, 2 and ReactJS
- Experience in building end to end web applications using MEAN stack with Angular1.X, 2.
- Created and Configure Micro Service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Knowledge on Server - side Java Scripting run time environment like NodeJS.
- Extensively used Java 1.8 features such as lambda expressions, Streams, Parallel Operations on Collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Developed Web-based enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST) and MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC).
- Working experience on P8 Application engine, Process engine & Content engine, P8 Workplace, FileNet Enterprise Manager, Process Designer, Process Administrator, Process Analyzer, Component Manager, Web Services, Image Services, Content Services, IDM Desktop, CFS-IS connector, Records Crawler, E-mail Manager.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event Handling, Exception Handling and Generics
- Hands-on experience on various AWS Cloud services like EC2, Route53, EBS, Auto Scaling, VPC, Cloud Formation, S3, RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, IAM, Cloud Watch and other services of the AWS infrastructure like Dynamo DB, SQS and EMR focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Core development experience for Groovy Grails restful web services.
- Good understanding of Openshift platform in managing Docker containers Kubernetes Clusters, Mesos.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMIs to run the war, AMI and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Experience in developing the application with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Services Architecture.
- Hands on experience with different Spring framework modules like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Boot.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and Kafka as a message queue.
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Data Access Object (DAO), Factory, Singleton, Data Transfer Object and Front Controller.
- Experience in developing XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach and REST based services with JAX-RS, Jersey and Spring Integration.
- Strong experience in database design using PL/SQL to write tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries to retrieve data.
- Good experience with Relational databases like Oracle, My SQL, DB2 and No SQL databases like Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and IBM Web Sphere.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Camel as JMS provider.
- Unit testing with mocha, chai.
- Expertise in using various IDE tools like Spring Tool Suite, RAD, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Proficient in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit and Mockito in developing test cases and Log4J in determining application functionality.
- Having Experience on UNIX, LINUX, Python Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Experience working with version control tools like Git Hub, Subversion(SVN) and CVS.
- Good experience with JIRA in issue tracking.
- Experience with build automation tools like Gradle, ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS and NodeJS
MarkUp/XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, JSON
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Jersey, Micro Services Architecture and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic Server and Glassfish
Database/Clients: Oracle, My SQL, DB2, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD and Spring Tool Suite(STS).
OR Mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis and JPA.
Build Script: Jenkins, ANT, Gradle and Maven.
Modelling/CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional and Star UML.
Testing Tools/Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Postman, Rational Clear Quest, Jenkins and JIRA.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case and GIT Hub.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux and Mac.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and used agile methodology ( SCRUM ) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- With the concept of ReactJs Worked on usage metrics and end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal and react-bootstrap components.
- Worked with Development teams to resolve issues facing applications running in the Bluemix /DevOps platform
- Created documentation for all the components which is included in React-Bootstrap page.
- Developed integration modules for disparate clients using Apache Camel .
- Experience in developing and deploying the micro services applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Paas) cloud platform and CF command line interface.
- Responsible for writing the Design Specifications for the generic and application specific web services in Groovy n Grails .
- Experience with the features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing .
- Web application development using Groovy Grails JQuery AJAX and D3.js.
- Highly used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Experience with NodeJS modules including Events, http, file system, MySQL. Wrote restful services on the server in NodeJS to listen to requests from devices.
- Understanding the role of Filenet and CSIF framework in the project.
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence .
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache .
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance and created AWS EC2 instances.
- Created views using components of Prime Faces in XHTML files and configured JSF framework.
- Developed test scripts using JSF with Spring MVC to evaluate the performance of different modules of the application.
- Designed and Developed the UI Framework built using JSF with Prime Faces.
- Creating custom JSF Facelet tags for error handling, data tables, true/false markers etc.
- Configured and developed the web application using JSF and Hibernate to get the data from external clients on the status of technical support tickets. Used MySQL as the database.
- Implemented Micro Services Architecture to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Implemented Restful Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture.
- Designed and developed application using various Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data modules and handled security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Developed RESTful web services to retrieve JSON documents related to customer and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using Mongo DB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate , created POJOs and mapped to databases Annotations.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors and indexes in Oracle DB.
- Utilized kubernetes and docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using ActiveMQ as a message queue.
- Developed test cases for unit testing in the integration layer using Mockito framework.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) by identifying test case scenarios and unit testing the code using JUnit framework.
- Used Gradle as build tool and deploying the application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Docker in Container Management.
- Used Jenkins to schedule the tests based on the carrier and priority of the test case.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j and fixed the problems.
- Wrote unit tests using mocha, chai.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Used Intellij as an IDE for the Application development.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC) using Agile methodology.
- Experience in building end to end web applications using MEAN stack with Angular1.X , 2
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Used Angular JS to create maintainable and testable single page application and Implemented two-way data binding and used ng-filters across the applications.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful Services.
- Expertise in using FIX Protocol API . Testing admin and application FIX messages like heartbeat, logon, logout, resend request, reject, sequence, pre-trade, trade and post-trade messages
- Developed the service layer, a layer that acts a bridge between the presentation layer and data access layer, with Spring Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Used Spring MVC Design Pattern to hold the UI data and serve the request and to send the response.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of Spring Framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging.
- Integrated JPA persistence using Hibernate to save the current state of the drools knowledge session using the Spring Framework integration.
- Implemented a highly-scalable vertical and horizontal, performance efficient Drools architecture .
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL packages and stored procedures for data warehouse that consolidated loan information from disparate systems and platforms.
- Migrated legacy databases by using ETL tools . Developed custom PL/SQL packages for gaps found in the ETL tools .
- Developed web service API methods using PL/SQL, SQL/XML and XML to enable conferencing resellers to write their own clients to interface with our web conferencing platform.
- Involved in migrating monolithic application in Micro Service Architecture and Developed Micro services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Developed applications using Application Lifecycle Management to deliver reliable applications.
- Developed persistence Layer using Hibernate to persist the data and to manage the data.
- Worked on Hibernate for mapping the Java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes.
- Web Services were called using SOAP protocol, WSDL descriptor file, Universal Description, Discovery and Integration Registry (UDDI).
- Created Stored Procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUI) to display report data using JQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web Application Scaling.
- Configured development environment using WebSphere application server for developer’s integration testing.
- Experience with integration frameworks like Apache Camel for enterprise integration.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Jenkins and Maven for automated builds and deployments.
- To keep track of issues and tasks on individuals used JIRA ticketing system.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) for application development.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF), Oracle, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, Apache Camel, WebSphere Application Server and STS IDE.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked on design and implementation of Market Place application and involved in various phases of SDLC.
- Worked in Agile development environment and participated in SCRUM meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Role based application monitoring and recording audit history, activity of different roles accessing the site
- Deliver technical solutions utilizing defined technology stack.
- Used JQuery, AJAX to interact with Java Servlet.
- Used Struts, and AJAX for highly interactive and graphic user interface.
- Implement JUnit test cases for Struts/Spring components
- Developed Action classes, Action Forms and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions, JSPs for Views and used HTML in web page component development.
- Developed Server-side presentation layer using Struts MVC Framework and designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and used Spring JDBC for interacting with database.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Performed Inheritance based Hibernate mappings in tables to simplify the data in Hibernate .
- Involved in implementation of web services (top-down and bottom-up) using SOAP services.
- Interact with offshore team to coordinate and guide for the development happening in offshore.
- JUnit is used to perform the Unit Test Cases.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization with Java Performance Analysis Tool using Load Runner.
- Worked on Installing and configured WebLogic Application Server and Maven Build Tool.
- Made use of CVS for checkout and check in operations.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the Agile methodology.
- Gathered and clarified requirements with business analyst to feed into high-level customization design, development and installation phases.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection for Action classes using Application Context XML file.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using JSP and Spring Controller.
- Developed business objects using Spring IOC, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used Struts Framework, Tag Libraries to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC).
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts published validation framework to support client side and Server-side validation.
- Used Collections for Model classes in the DAO layer (Data Access Object ) Involved in modifying some changes in DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Created mappings among the relations and written SQL queries using Hibernate.
- Implemented Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into IBM DB2 database like database access components, Creating Schemas and Tables.
- Used SQL to perform data mapping and backend testing, also documented all the SQL queries for future testing purpose.
- Created process flow for deploying application in Web Sphere application server.
- Managed build, reporting and documentation from the project information using Maven Tool and SVN for version control.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Used JUnit for testing and used JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Responsible for the dealing with the problem, bug fixing and troubleshooting.
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller ( MVC ) architecture.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP s, developed custom tags, and used JSTL .
- Implemented Multithreading and Collections in java code.
- Used AJAX for dynamically updating the content
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlet, JSP, and XML .
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs
- The application was deployed on the JBoss .
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT .
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed PL/SQL queries, Triggers and Stored Procedures to check the integrity of the data and actively involved in tuning SQL queries.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control
- Monitored the logs using Log4j and fixed the problem
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, JNDI, DB2, HTML, CSS, EJB, XML, DOM, ANT, AJAX, JUnit, Eclipse, JBoss, MYSQL, LOG4J, SVN.Confidential
Trainee Software Engineer
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under JBoss
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as loan status report, between the clients and the bank
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents.
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
Environment: J2EE (Java Servlets, JSP, Struts), MVC Framework, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, JMS, SQL, HTML, JDBC, EJB