- 5+ years of professional experience in designing single page web applications.
- Hands on experience in building web applications through Angular 2/ Typescript and React JS.
- Interested in pursuing a Developer position.
- ES 5&6
- Responsive Web Design
- VS Code
- Bit Bucket
- Git and Windows.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Involving in developing the front end application using web technologies like HTML/HTML 5, and CSS.
- Involving in updating the pages using HTML 5 and CSS for the new look and feel of current application pages and worked on new CSS3 effects to enhance user experience as per the client requirements.
- Involved in making the application into Responsive using Bootstrap.
- Involving in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using JS Framework.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS in ES 5&6 as well as making the pages dynamic using MVC.
- Built Web pages that are more user - interactive using ES 5&6, Typescript and Angular2.
- Used Angular2 for building rich internet applications and to improve the Speed.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI.
- Implemented reusable Components, Directives, Pipe’s and Injectables.
- Integrating Services to consume REST API’s using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web Application using Angular2, ES 5&6, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS
- Solid working knowledge of Agile Methodology with experience in sprints/ scrums and user stories while using tools such as Jira, Issue Management.
- Using Jira as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- Conducting QA & business demo and code reviews.
- Coordinating with other development teams, Business analysts, product owners, QA team and DevOps.
- Participating in grooming, planning sessions and other scrum ceremonies.
- Worked on Front end by using Angular2 and TypeScript.
- Created different components through Angular-CLI for the web application.
- Used router module in angular app for navigating in between pages.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using Angular 2 DND module .
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Github .
- Worked on reusable components from Angular 2 and implemented them based on the criteria.
- Worked on custom directives like adding color picker module into the Angular 2 application.
- Used Polymer JS for adding some of its elements like google maps, prompt-dialog and date-time picker.
- Worked on adding the social links and social icons in the footer page of the application using Polymer JS elements.
- Implemented Polymer JS prism-table element inside the application.
- CSS styles were developed to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Experience in RESTful web services.
- Prototyping new features and ideas - Photoshop, HTML5.
- User stories were assigned in Jira and worked on an agile environment.
Environment:: HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Jira, Angular2, Github, Git, RWD, Mocha, Jasmine.Confidential, Malvern, PA
MERN Stack Developer/React JS
- Developed user interface by using React JS for SPA development.
- Implemented various screens for front end using React.js and used various components from NPM and react library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into SPA.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Flux concept.
- Implemented the drag and drop functionality using React-Dragabble.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Worked on React JS Virtual DOM and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used React JS for templating and faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Implemented Angular 2 components, directives, pipes and injectables.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Worked the backend by using nodejs, expressJs and mongoDB
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Github.
- Worked on Node JS frameworks like swagger for generating Rest API’s.
- Have worked on AWS S3 Browser and EC2 instance for pushing files to the cloud.
- Prototyping new features and ideas - Photoshop, HTML5, CSS3 and D3.js.
- We used GIT for our Continuous Integration solution we then changed over to Git with Jenkins.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for Fixing of Issues.
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for debugging.
- Provided time estimates for front-end development on projects, consulted with project managers and clients on front-end development tasks, managed developer resources, provide insight into user interface design, and interacted directly with clients to answer any questions or concerns.
- Worked on developing a communication application that provided a collaborative platform for users to share customer related issues, assign action items, and manage overall internal communication.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, EXT-JS, JSON and XML.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Responsible for designing and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Implemented Remote and Home interfaces for the Bean.
- Developed Bean’s implementation Class.
- Developed Deployment descriptor using XML files.
- Developed jar file and then deployed the Bean.
- Designed tables to access the database in Oracle and involved in writing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Created DSN in ODBC for database connectivity.
- Designed and developed components for billing application.
- Developed functional code and met expected requirements.
- Wrote product technical documentation as necessary.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Developed and tested websites for multiple browser support on Macintosh and Windows systems.
- Used Bugzilla to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication .