- 7+ years of experience in IT and 3+ years of experience in AEM
- Design and implementation of various modules in CRX repository. Leveraging web content management components and experience in developing WCM applications with Adobe Day CQ and CRXDE.
- Good knowledge of developing cross - platform/browser compatible, dynamic applications for web and/or mobile.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe AEM.
- Experience in an Agile Software development environment using agile methodology and Scrum Process.
- Expertise in interacting with client and business users for requirements gathering.
- Good knowledge in implementing Adobe AEM templates, components, workflow, style sheets, tagging and performing CMS administration tasks.
- A Quick learner and possess very good communication skills, Ability to understand the business environment and translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Operating Systems: Windows Family, Unix and Linux
RDBMS/ Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS-Access, SQL Server 2000 (6.5, 7.0).
Programming Language: Fronted Java CSS, Bootstrap,HTML5,XML
IDE: Eclipse, and Intelli J
Distributed Technologies: EJB2.0
Content Management System: CQ5.6, AEM 6.0,6.1,6.2
Web/App Servers: Tomcat, Apache HTTP, Web Logic
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Version Control System: Git, SVN
Logging Tools: Log4j
Frameworks / ORM tool: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Sling
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Developed the customizable landing pages and AEM 6.1 custom components
- File vault is used for importing the code from JCR to file system and vice versa
- Write specifications for custom templates and components geared toward the newly redesigned web sites
- Expertise on using Sightly, API for presentation and worked on OSGI Services, Servlets.
- Creation of custom workflows and dynamically rendering the DAM assets on various pages
- Maintain regular communication on project status with Team lead, project management.
- Building and managing relationships with business leaders to understand their goals
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ5
- Provide author training to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system
- Ability to develop quickly and with high quality via Sprints under the Agile methodology
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Selenium is used as an automated testing tool
- Involve with content management strategies and architecture of content hierarchy that targets the users
Environment: JDK 1.7, Html, CSS3, JSON, JQuery, Adobe AEM 6.1, CRXDE, JUnit, Selenium, JSP, and Servlets, Apache Sling, Apache Jackrabbit, Linux, Unix.Confidential, Irving, TX
AEM CQ5 Developer
- Creating and maintain customer-facing Adobe AEM 6.1 content management systems.
- Creating blueprint site using AEM 6.1 MSM tool.
- Creating custom bundles for environment specific configuration and versioning for client libraries.
- Creating Templates, Client libraries and Page components, Packages.
- Creating and managing workflows for pages.
- Creating Custom components according to client requirement.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe AEM 6.1
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for AEM templates, components, and workflows
- Setup and configure Author and Publish environments, Replication agents, Reverse Replication agent Flush agents, Dispatcher and Web Servers
- Working on JCR API’s and Sling API’s for retrieving content from JCR repository.
- Design and development of Adobe AEM6.1 Components for Web Content Management.
- Built various web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ5/AEM 6 product suite, including CRX, DAM.
- Worked on AEM Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- Design and development of AEM 6.1 templates, components widgets and CQ5 bundle
Environment: Adobe AEM 6.1, CRXDE, JCR 2.0, Sling, CQ5 DAM, Java, J2EE, Apache Maven, Eclipse, JS, JIRA, Servlets, JSP, HTML, CSS, REST, XML, SVNConfidential, Edison, NJ
- Installed and Configured version 6.0 of Adobe CQ Web Content Management System, Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Creating/modifying CQ5 work flow templates for the customer including templates and components using CRXDE.
- Used Jira for bug tracking, project management.
- Worked on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Experience in CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- Using Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Expertise on using Sightly, API for presentation and worked on OSGI Services, Servlets.
- Working on defects reported by the QA team and fixing them.
- Adhere to work-flows, project guidelines and working on timelines.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, and Action classes.
- As a senior CQ5 consultant, responsible for mentoring Java resources, Demo/Functionality guidance for Business users (Authors), handling multiple teams both onsite/offshore.
- Extensively worked on multiple social community modules including reviews/ratings, comments, moderation workflows.
- Worked closely with Quality teams and coordinating the deployments with them.
- Interacted with Business stake holders, Subject Matter Experts and Business Analysts to gather the Requirements and Business logics on scheduled basis.
- Developed many custom components, templates which are used by content authors to create the web pages.
- Development and support of CQ components which consume CXF based RESTful web services.
- Developed custom OSGI services, sling servlets and customized Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Mentored the new resources on AEM technology.
- Developing the CQ components, extending the out of the box CQ components.
- Involved in Production, QA, User Acceptance Testing, Dev environment setups.
- Resolve the bugs that were reported by QA and provide solution documents for the stories worked on.
- Involved in configuration of replication agents, reverse replication, and dispatcher flush agents.
- Worked on configuring the web servers for load balancing, writing the caching rules.
- Have trained the business users on content authoring in AEM.
- User management, permissions management and handling the business requests for any urgent content changes.
- Assisted the UI team to integrate backend logic with front end code.
- Managing the user client libraries and debugging them.
- Used Package Manager for building and deploying packages in Publish, DEV, QA environments.
- Worked on CQ Personalization, Localization and Campaign Management.
- Involved in content migration from CQ 5.6 to AEM 5.6 and AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.0
- Building OSGI bundles using Maven that uses the JCR API to deploy on Adobe CQ.
- Participate in daily standups and identify the road blocks and get the burn down charts updated.
- Involved in developing different components using Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE.
- Worked on CRX, DAM, automation of deployments using Jenkins and Maven.
- Assisting the support team once the project went live.
- Used GIT which is a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Responsible for debugging, analyzing and fixing all the code related issues and front end/backend related issues that arise out of the production systems.
- Involved in analysis of system requirements and designing the web interface.
- Developed UI components using HTML, DHTML, JSP, JQuery and Servlets and business logic using Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed external system interfaces using XML Web services.
- Involved in trouble-shooting and fixing various issues in production environment.
- Designed and developed Data Access layer using JDBC, Oracle and Hibernate.
- Involved in handling Hibernate as part of DB connectivity and persistence as ORM tool and writing HQL queries.
- Implement the best practices to develop the components, including patterns such as Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Object (DAO) and Factory pattern.
- Implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT extensively for data transfers.
- Developed and maintained User authentication and authorization using EJB and LDAP server.
- Designed the sequence diagrams and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggers, functions and SQL queries in Oracle.
- Used CVS as Version Control to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Implemented logging by using Log4j logging framework.
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements capture and Analysis.
- Used WID7 (WebSphere Integration Developer) as IDE and SVN as Repository.
- Designed and implemented the automated work flow from ordering till billing using BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) process, Mediation Flows and backend business flow using Java/J2EE technologies
- Extensively worked on web services to interact with different sub systems.
- Used JAX-WS for Design and development of web services. Created Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) and XML Schemas to provide a data access service for the web applications.
- Used JMS concept for passing objects to various systems and used Microsoft MQ visual Browser to get hold of queues.
- Involved in component development using EJB and maintained development using J2EE principles
- Used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Session façade pattern in the implementation of the application.
- Involved in XML and XSLT modifications and complex transformations
- Developed Portal to keep track of the transaction using spring.
- Used JDBC, Spring JDBC and Hibernate and Entity beans to interact with the Database and implement database operations.
- Responsible to create and monitor the JMS Queues, Connection Factories, Data Sources in Web Sphere.
- Writing the stored procedures and compiling into the oracle servers
- Used ANT tool to build and deploy the whole application into IBM Web sphere Application server (WAS) and WebSphere Process Server (WPS) in Linux /Centos OS.
- Used HP Quality Center in Production Support work to track defects, resolving the tickets, monitoring the logs, and helping the users to find and fix the issues proactively.
- Worked on converting the data from existing legacy system into oracle.
- Developed PL/SQL Packages, stored procedures, functions to extract, transform and load data from Legacy systems into Oracle database.
- Involved in uploading of the data from flat and external files into relational Database tables using SQL*Loader and validated the data.
- Worked on performance issues while conversion of data.
- Created PL/SQL objects such as tables, views, synonyms, sequences, triggers and database links as well as custom packages tailored to business requirements.
- Worked on scheduling programs on a nightly basis using DBMS JOB SCHEDULING.
- Developed automated scripts to schedule the load of flat files on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Involved in unit and integration testing and documentation.
Environment: Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, Oracle SQL developer, SQL, SQL*PLUS.