- Around 8 Years of experience as a Software Developer specialized in Content Management systems and in areas that include client/server applications which have helped gain a thorough expertise in CQ5 and Java based applications. Responsibilities include overall technical leadership, oversight of design, coding, Trouble shooting, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience working with AEM6.0 Development and Configuration
- Knowledge in Sightly HTML5 Templating Language
- Hands on experience in setting up or upgrading CQ environment with expertise in CQ5 Author, Publisher and Dispatcher administrations.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE - Lite, and Eclipse.
- Hands on experience using CSS preprocessors like SASS and SCSS
- Very good at developing custom components, page templates and template components and workflow Components in CQ5.x.
- Expertise with setup and development of GUI using CQ5 and ExtJs.
- Experience in design and development of, Object Oriented (OOPS), distributed OOAD based system using UML
- In-depth knowledge in design and development of MVC architecture using spring framework.
- Good knowledge of web services and has technical understanding of SOAP protocol, UDDI & WSDL.
- Proficiency in deploying n-tier Enterprise / Web applications using IBM WebSphere 5.0, 5.1, 6.1 BEA Weblogic 8.1 and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in AEM6, CQ5, CRX, JCR, Sling and OSGI technologies.
- Effective use of design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), and Business Delegate in the development of distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge in WebLogic Server & Portal Server.
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, CVS, ClearCase, SVN and ANT.
- Experience on working with JUnit and LOG4J.
- Strong hands-on with EAI technologies like Spring 3.2 (Spring MVC), Struts 2.0, and Hibernate 3.0
- Strong hands on experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications on n-tier Architecture using Java/J2EE, Spring, JSP, Hibernate, Servlets, EJBs, Struts, JNDI, Web services, XML, and JDBC.
- Expertise in applications development using Spring MVC, Dependency Injection, AOP, ORM, Tiles and Security.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE-Lite, RAD and Eclipse.
- In-depth knowledge in design and development of MVC architecture using Struts framework.
- Good understanding of J2EE Security framework. Having experience in configuration of SSL on WebLogic server.
- Experience with Agile process methodology and Scrum methodology.
- Good knowledge on Oracle.
- Good team player with extraordinary problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and writing skills.
- Efficient use of various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Service locator, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), and Business Delegate in the development of distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Created custom templates and components in different versions of CQ and successfully migrated the to upgraded versions
- Good migration knowledge from CQ5.5 to AEM6.0
- Analyzed deprecated APIs and replaced with new APIs
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience with XML, XSL, HTML, CSS, SQL, WAP.Strong Knowledge working with Non-Relational Databases like MongoDB (Nosql).
- Experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere 8.5/6.1/5.1/4.1, WebLogic 8.1/7.0, Express Node.js, Jboss Application Server and Tomcat web container.
- Interacted with AEM team to administer environments.
- Worked on different OS like UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX), Linux, and Windows.
Languages: Java(J2SE1.8/1.6/1.5, J2EE 6/5), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring 3.0, Spring 4,SOA, JMS1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x, LDAP, Sybase Power Designer, RESTful and SOAP web services
Content Management System: AEM 5.6, AEM 6.1, Adobe CQ5.X5, Adobe CRX
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1, MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, RAD7.0/6.0, WSAD5.x/ 4.x, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005, Brackets and Webstorm
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x/5.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0, IBM WebSphere 8.x/7.x/6.x.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Data Base: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2, Mongo DB.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, RUP, Extreme Programming
Build Tools: Rational Rose, CVS, PVCS, Git, SVN, VSS, Clear Case, JIRA, Jenkins, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Jbehive, Mockito, IBM MQ, Log4j, ANT, Maven, Gradle, EC2, VPC, SNS, SQS.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. AEM CQ5 Developer
- Setup and configured and developed AEM Templates and Components
- Experience developing UI, OSGI components in AEM 6.1
- Experience developing Event Templates and Related components in AEM 6.1
- Developed Templates using AEM 6.1 Slightly which converted written code in to reusable tags
- Implemented i18n internationalization in the website
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe AEM
- Worked on Projects and Specialized Membership on CMS side from scratch. Developed the components and services to generate JSON.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager for maintain web sites in different languages
- Worked on AEM Operations tasks like Garbage Collection, Tar PM Optimization
- Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance as per the requirements
- Got user data from ATG into client context using JSONP component with RESTful API
- Utilized REST, Java, Sling, AEM 6.1, and Java script for Custom Coding
- Extensive use of CQ Tag Libraries in the components
- Extensive use of CQ Tag Libraries in the components.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- Experience Developing service in Events that gives JSON output for the events current status & time
- Using Maven to build and generate the jar files to deploy in the Felix Console
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments
- Supported the production and maintenance and also solved the Change Requests according to the Requirements. Implemented JAX Web services by applying SOA concepts in conjunction with SOAP.
- Used Web Services for sending and getting data from different applications using WSDL messages, such as task details from Work distribution, getting the status on the same, etc.
- Used Apache AXIS on Eclipse Web Tools platform for developing creating the Web Services. Integrated with Spring IOC while implementing Web services.
- Created Node.js Express server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from AngularJS Front End to MongoDB Back End to provide chatting service.
- Used Spring declarative transaction management and Spring Batch and scheduling for backend data processing.
- Implemented Normalization rules using regular expressions for minor parties.
- Implemented RESTFul web services API using HTTP and REST principles.
- Created features including Single Sign On with existing client website and a REST API to expose manipulation functionality to external clients using AngularJS.
- Built RESTful API server to achieve CRUD operations for posts using Jersey, JAX-RS, JSON, spring REST using MEAN stack(MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) Technologies.
- Works with business analysts and coordinates with them to make sure the data is being populated properly.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using MAVEN and Jenkins.
- Involved in working, updating and closing the tasks created in Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in converting the docket conversion system is to into XML that can be loaded into the Novus system.
- Worked with WAS admin to deploy applications on Websphere Application Server.
- Formulated template with JSON data from Rest API endpoint using AngularJS routing services and used its Cache services in it.
- Developed a modularized application using n-tier J2EE architecture, application server, spring framework, Hibernate .
- Worked with AEM team to administer environments to ensure configuration is optimized as per requirements.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring 4, Spring boot, AEM 6.1, Angular-UI, Jersey, Mocha, Chai, Karma, Istanbul,Gulp, Ldap, Hibernate, Agile, Websphere,Oracle11g, Unix, Eclipse, Brackets, TFS, SQL, Maven, Jenkins, Mongo DB,Webservices,JUnit.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. AEM CQ5 Developer
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review
- Used Node.js to make the web application Scalable and efficient with the help of its event driven architecture and available non-blocking I/O API's
- Effectively designed and developed in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format
- Involved in developing single page applications using Angular JS
- Using Interwoven Team site CMS for deploying contents on QA, STG and PROD environment.
- Worked on CQ targeting, personalization and reporting of the websites.
- CQ5 related design and framework development and Architecture using templates, components widgets, CQ5 bundle, JCR/Sling API, clustering publish and author and editing content with the help of OOTB widgets.
- Performed Analysis, high level and Detail design, Coding, Unit testing, Code review and Release activities
- Used components based on jQuery UI 1.8. The communication with server was made through AJAX using JSON
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Worked on Integrating with Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Developed GET/POST sling servlets to provide various services in the CQ system.
- Implemented restful practices while designing and developing components.
- Designed and developed the organization of client libraries and created template components using inheritance.
- Implemented i18n internationalization in the website.
- Developed workflow components related to digital assets upload workflow (documents and videos) as per the client requirements.
- Developed Test cases using sling unit.
- Extensive use of CQ Tag Libraries in the components.
- Created POC related to CQ5 design and implementation.
- Implemented lots of RESTful based web services from scratch
- Using Spring transactions and configurations
- Customized dialogs for all the components for providing various options to authors while creating
- Customized error handling for the different server related errors and their respective error messages (403, 404 and 500 errors codes).
- Used message keys throughout the website to implement multi language site (English and Spanish) with the help of CQ translations.
- Well versed with Agile/Scrum environment
Environment: J2EE/J2SE, Java 7.0, AEM, CQ5,Java Script, Angular JS, Node.js, Spring Frame Work, Spring Batch, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, Apache Axis 2.0, MongoDB, Tomcat Web server, LDAP, WSDL, SOA, SOAP, XML, HTML, Log 4j,RAD 7, Oracle, SunOS (UNIX), Sub Version, Maven and Windows 7.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and development applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose. Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed user management screens using JSF framework, business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
- Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Developed the presentation n-Tier using JSP, Java Script and HTML .
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Implemented Ajax using Ajax4JSF Framework and nested taglibs API along with other standard taglibs in the application, as a better approach for screen development and reusability of visual components in the JSP pages.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Consumed restful web services using apache HttpClient for the data coming from external systems.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS .
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Created Logging aspects for auditing and logging purposes using Spring AOP and implemented security for the application using Spring Security.
- Consumed SOAP and REST web services to get the persisted data from different databases.
- REST (JAX-RS) web services have been developed to be consumed by middleware module to push the communication center messages into web module.
- Was responsible for deployments using IBM WebSphere application server.
- Configured and Integrated JSF, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Responsible for writing Java code to convert HTML files to PDF file using Apache FOP.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Involved in UI testing using Cucumber and Selenium .
- Rational Clear Quest used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Designed and developed direct live interfaces to handle multiple systems within the bank to subscribe the data in real-time.
- Involved in the performance tuning of PL/SQL statements.
- Developed database triggers and procedures to update the real-time cash balances.
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases and also created the use cases for the module before the testing phase.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using GRADLE.
- Implemented web services API using HTTP.
- Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the client requirements efficiently.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams. Used OOAD for building applications.
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, usecases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB’s.
- Implementing Spring/ Tiles based framework to present the data to the user.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs. Deployed the application in various environments DEV, QA and also Production.
- Used the Spring JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries. Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Developed user stories using Core Java and spring.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Implemented Spring framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to the UI Configured.
- Created SOAP web service for processing additional information.
- Followed top down approach to implement SOAP based web services .
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP .
- Developed the XSL to convert and compare the SOAP to simple XML and vice versa.
- Developed SOAP Web services for getting information from third party.
- Configured Struts Dyna Action Forms, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml, and Validator-rules.xml.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, ejb-jar and web.xml using XML.
- Designed and Developed front-end using struts framework.
- Wrote authentication and authorizationclasses and manage it in the frontcontroller for all the users according to their entitlments.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and Entity Beans for database updates.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB 3.0.
- Used IBatis for decoupling the mappings from the application logic by packaging the SQL statements in XML configuration files.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Implemented RESTFul web services API using HTTP and REST principles.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- GIT used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote Action Classesto service the requests from the UI, populate business objects & invoke EJBs.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Understanding Use requirements participating in design discussions, implementation feasibility analysis both at front-end and backend level, documenting requirements.
- Using RUP and Rational Rose, developed Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams.
- Application Modeling, developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Architecture / Deployment diagrams using IBM Rational Software Modeler and publishing them to web perspective with Java Doc.
- Participation did in Design Review sessions for development / implementation discussions.
- Designed & coded Presentation (GUI) JSP’s with Struts tag libraries for Creating Product Service Components (Health Care Codes) using RAD.
- Developing Test Cases and unit testing using JUnit
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs and Involved in the developing functions to acquire data from API server using AJAX
- Appropriate use of Session handling, data Scope levels within the application.
- Integrating Spring injections for DAOs to achieve Inversion of Control, updating Spring Configurations for managing Java objects using callbacks.
- Involved in making Spring and Hibernate enhancements to existing applications.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements using Spring security.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Spring.
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB
- Prepared and executed JUNIT test cases to test the application service layer operations before DAO integration
- Creating test environments with WAS for local testing using test profile. And interacting with Software Quality Assurance (SQA) end to report and fix defects using Rational Clear Quest.
- Creating views and updating code to IBM Rational Clear case for Source code control.
- Solving QA defects, scheduling fixes, providing support to production application.