- Over 6 years of experience as a UI Developer in developing Web - based and Client-Server Applications using MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular2/AngularJS, and Node.js) in various domains like Banking, Insurance.
- Expertise in creating single page applications(SPA) using Angular2, AngularJS with MVC capability.
- Experience in creating Models, Controllers, Templates, Custom Directives, Components, Filters and Services in AngularJS
- Experienced in creating responsive web pages using Bootstrap framework and using Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Consistent Real time experience and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers in IE, FF, Chrome and Safari
- Expertise in using of Node JS, Express JS, and Mongo DB along with Mongoose to create server side applications
- Sound knowledge in developing new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Proficient in using CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS for advanced CSS features
- Experience in using CSS Preprocessors like (SASS/LESS)
- Deep functional knowledge and hands on experience in using Web Services like REST and SOAP.
- Familiar with D3.js for creating visualizations and worked on some sample projects.
- Experience in configuration management systems like SVN and GIT-HUB and experience in both Waterfall & Agile development methodologies.
- Extensive use of Grunt & Gulp as a automation tool for projects
- Involved in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), such as Analysis, Designing, Developing, Integrating, Implementing and testing of Client-Server and Web-based applications
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, Mysql, Sql Server), version control tools (Sub version, Git)
- Strong analytic, problem-solving and communication skills. Active and innovative team player proved to work under tight deadlines, capable of developing multiple projects, while also able to work individually with high efficiency.
IDE & Environment: Web Storm, Visual Studio Code, Atom, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Eclipse, Bower, Grunt, Net Beans
Task Runners/Repository: GIT, SVN, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack
Debugging Tools/Testing: Firebug, Bugzilla, W3c validator, IE Tester, Jasmine, Karma
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Design Patterns: MVC, MVVM
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Extensively used MEAN Stack for design and development of Application.
- Setting up Angular2 framework for development. Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3.
- Developed service infrastructure components in Angular2/Typescript for a unified web UI initiative
- Designed and coded customized Angular2 services to interact with the backend API and serve components.
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first and adaptive design using Bootstrap CSS, CSS media queries.
- Used NodeJS for managing routes and creating REST APIs.
- Created custom-directives and custom-filers for data manipulations using Angular2/AngularJS
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Involved in implementation queries to the back-end MongoDB database to implement the GET/POST functionality for JSON contracts
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application
- Interacted with User Experience teams to understand customer needs to design online user experiences, ensuring ease of navigation and simplicity of design
Confidential, Plano, TX
UI/Mean Stack Developer
- Extensively used MEAN stack for implementation of this Web application.
- Extensive use of Angular.js for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Extensively used Angular.js directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Worked with AngularJS routers, forms, modules, Dom events, controllers, custom filters.
- Used AngularJS HttpRequest to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Worked on backend by using nodejs, expressJs and mongoDB
- Involved in maintenance and deployment of this project.
- Interacted with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups (PSD)
- Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background, CSS3 Transitions.
- Developed drop down menus, search bars, carousel, and drop down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap and JQuery
- Designed graphics, buttons, logos and flash animation for the website.
- Redesigned user interface HTML frameworks with Bootstrap and refined CSS styling.
- Validated the code using W3C Mark-Up validation and checked for the cross-browser compatibility using Modernizer.
- Involved in production support for defect fixing and minor enhancements
- Responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services using Node.js & Express.js
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between application to application
- Wrote code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in IE 7, 8, 9 and FF.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Git-hub.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for Fixing various Issues
- Performed the Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing team.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Provided time estimates for front-end development on projects, consulted with project managers and clients on front-end development tasks, managed developer resources, provide insight into user interface design, and interacted directly with clients to answer any questions or concerns.
- Worked on developing a communication application that provided a collaborative platform for users to share customer related issues, assign action items, and manage overall internal communication.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
- Tested cross browser compatibility issues between multiple browsers.
- Facilitated discussions with Systems Analyst to identify technical requirements.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Web based application which provides reliable services through online. Also, provide Event Management services.
- Involved in coding, testing, and debugging application as per internal standards and guidelines
- Designed web pages keeping in mind the W3C Standards
- Used browser compatibility standards and principles to perform the website operations
- Created generic web form for data retrieval and interactive forms using data grid. Made "Homepage", "FAQs", "Image Gallery", "Login & Sign up Pages" & "About Us" Pages. Testing of the application (portal) is done.