- Experience in complete life cycle (SDLC) of the software development process including requirement analysis, design, development, interface development and implementation of Client/Server, Internet (Web) application using Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Hands - on experience developing single page apps (SPA) using AngularJS and MVC design pattern.
- Strong experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD) and SASS based responsive frontend CSS frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Experience in debugging and testing applications in cross platform, cross device and cross browser environments.
- Working knowledge in developing J2EE based applications using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Struts, Spring MVC and Hibernate
- Extensive experience in using Spring Modules like Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Container
- Excellent .Hands-on experience in database design using SQL, MySQL Server and SQL Server.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experienced in debugging web applications in different browsers using Firebug, and testing applications using JUnit, Jasmine and Grunt tools
- Experience with Html5 Features such as Local Storage, Data-dash.
- Experience in developing and consuming RESTful services.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications
- Hands on experience with various Application Servers and Web Servers including Tomcat server, Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss .
- Very strong experience in designing and developing the Web services layer, DAO layer and building user friendly and appealing Presentation Layer for the application.
- Skilled in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages and wireframes.
- Expertise in providing Technical design document using UML diagrams like: Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Object diagrams, Component diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Good Experience in developing Web Services, Restful API, and SOAP services using Spring-WS
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.js as server side technology for the feedback system
- Familiarity with SVN, Git, Stash and JIRA.
- Knowledge in BackBone.js, Ember.js frameworks.
- Experience in working Agile and Waterfall development environments. Experienced in using Microsoft Project Plan to prepare project plans
- Highly motivated to learn, adapt and produce solid code
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, CSS2/3, AJAX, JSON, DOM, XML
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++.
Frameworks: AngularJS, Angular 2, jQuery, Backbone.js, Node.js, D3.js,, Spring.
Web/Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Web spheres MQ, BEA WebLogic, Oracle, WebLogic, Apache Cordova, JBOSS, Tomcat.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, DevTools, Fiddler
Open Source: JUnit, log4j1.2, GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational ClearCase, Source Tree, Adobe AEM and GITHub.
Web Service: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005, IBM DB2 7.0/8.2, MS Access, MySQL, MongoDB, Salesforce.
Development/Build Tools: Eclipse Kepler/Juno, MyEclipse 8.0, RAD, Netbeans, Maven, Ant, Dreamweaver.
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, UNIX, Mac.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Senior UI Developer
- Actively involved in all phases of application development including designing of Use case, high level and detailed documents.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, Web server speed, Data Processing using D3.js, JQuery and MySQL .
- Developed sites to sites to organize client contracts and for summarizing quarterly financial data using Ember.js , D3.js and MySQL.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes, Handling multimedia files and many others. Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Involved in developing web based workflow using Grunt , Bower, and Browserify as a part of my project.
- Implemented and used web services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and REST to get updates from third parties.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Provided SQL scripts and PL/SQL stored procedures for querying the oracle database.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.
- Implemented build scripts using ANT to create WAR and deploy in application server.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files & debugging and added unit tests to the code base using Jasmine.
- Prepared Unit and System Testing Specification documents and performed Unit and System testing of the application.
- Reviewed the code for ensuring adherence to Java coding standards..
Confidential, Boston, MA
UI/ Web Developer
- Used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE8+.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries.
- Used JSON f ormat to serialize and transmit structured data over network connection.
- Testing multiple scenarios within multiple systems associated with an application and identifying as many defects as possible and logging them into a tracker tool.
- Preparing design documents for the business flow and specific functional requirements.
Full Stack Developer
- Identifying the business requirements and preparing the documentation with specifications
- Involved in development of the applications using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet)
- Implemented controller (abstract) and mapped it to a URL in .servlet.xml file. Implemented JSP corresponding to the controller where in the data was propagated into it from the model and view object from the controller.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring Framework, which involved writing Action Classes/Forms/Custom Tag Libraries & JSP pages.
- Used JMS (Java Messaging Service) for asynchronous communication between different modules.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP Web Services for communicating data between different applications
- Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Worked on developing responsive websites for smart devices using Responsive design, media queries and Bootstrap.
- Involved in all phases of user interaction design from initial design proposals, wireframe mockups, design comps, implementation, testing and style guides
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database as the backend
- Developed AngularJS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models.
- Designed the user interface and provided the documentation for clients.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different applications
- Involved in designing architecture following J2EE MVC framework.
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View.
- Developed application by using Struts, Servlets and JSP as per client request, Custom tags have been developed to reuse it in other modules.
- Developed Ant script to automate the process of build and deployment
- Used SOAP Web Service and deployed applications on Apache Tomcat server.
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and JMS to establish message communication.
- Used SVN for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving connection pooling issues.