- Practical experience in creating Single Page Application (SPA) with React JS and AngularJS framework.
- Strong Model View Controller (MVC) framework practice for easy-maintained design.
- Solid development experience in building precise and customized responsive web design using Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Acquainted in debugging and troubleshooting code using Jasmine testing tool and mainstream browser tools like Chrome Element Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester.
- Experienced in resolving Cross-Browser Compatibility problems for mainstream browsers and portable devices.
- Familiar with GIT version control, Gulp task runner, and NPM and Webpack package manager
- Proficient in using IDE such as Sublime, Atom, Notepad++, NetBeans, Xcode, Eclipse, Android Studio
- Can use and manage Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom in need of designing.
- Experience in using JIRA and following Agile development process, with in depth understanding of requirements analysis, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance based on Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Self-motivated person with good communicating, problem-solving skills and highly interested in new technologies.
- Ability to cooperate with the team as well as efficiently work independently. Capable of multi-tasking, working under pressure and adjusting to new environment swiftly.
Library/Framework:: React JS, Angular JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, JQuery UI, Redux
Database:: MongoDB, MySQL
Package Manager:: Webpack, Git, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, NPM
Developer Tools/IDE:: Sublime, TextMate, Atom, Notepad++, Xcode, Eclipse, Android Studio
Others: MS (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Adobe (Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, Premiere)
Senior Front-End Developer
Confidential, Bolingbrook, IL
- Collected requirements and improved functionality and features of the application by teamworking with the back-end architect developer team.
- Employed the HTML5 DOM features by building SPA with ReactJS and updated components in the webpage that are modified.
- Using props to Transferred data flow from parent component to child component and change aspects by using state.
- Webpages lazy code loading, dynamic route matching and location transition handling implemented by using React Router.
- Called component’s lifecycle to notify the certain stage of every process occurs.
- ReactJS with Redux is used to get data and send data to store with action, separated data from state with reducer, then updated states using store.
- Configured routes between ReactJS and Flask by Rendering the templates at the server-side.
- Enhanced app performance and increased scalability simultaneously through Node clusters. Used the master and workers proficiently to accomplish zero down time.
- Coded and utilized Generators and Promises to determine callback hells bringing proficient and organized code.
- Webpack bundler and NPM are utilized for bundler, task runner and package manager in correspondence.
- Using Celery and RabbitMQ as task queue and messaging broker for asynchronous tasks execution
- Implemented remote integration with 3rd party platforms by using RESTful services.
- Adhere to Agile Methodology (Scrum) all over the project including pair programming, sprints, user stories and backlog grooming.
- Enhancement and advancement of the system features, bugs fixes, and occasionally troubleshooting system alerts through AWS and uploading it on to CloudFront day to day.
- SourceTree and GIT version control and JIRA for source code maintenance.
Junior UI Developer
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Built back-end server using ASP.NET Web API and front-end SPA using AngularJS, HTML5 and Bootstrap
- Used $routeProvider to configure Single Page Application(SPA) routes.
- Accomplished CRUD operations using customized and consumed Web API with $http service.
- Utilized ng-Animate with UI Router for transition between views. develop the security system and JWT with bearer token for Web API security using UI-route custom authorization method for angular application.
- User login status protection after refresh, page redirection in app.run() are executed.
- Two-way data binding between model and controller using $scope, organized hierarchical structure and watched progagate and expression events.
- Add logics by creating factory before creating object. Organized and shared code across application, deal with changes and events by service.
- Using controller to control applications data and augment scope.
- Implemented crucial custom $watch to emphasize input background in different colors based on input value.
- Realize AngularJS Form Validation and Form properties with ng-show and evaluated input values with a customized command.
- Populated dynamic data in ng-repeat and UI Grid using external filtering functionalities.
- Custom directives empolyment for footer attribute and Modal dialog with template.
- Drop down lists modified with customized filter to display values for key/value pair data.
- Formatted expression value for display to user by using filter in view templates.
- Used Fiddler as web debugger tool and Batarang as AngularJS web inspector.
- Unit testing under Jasmine.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Contributed in website evaluation and proposed with a new markup solution. Moreover, developed business logic system with back-end team cooperatively.
- Employ JQuery and AJAX on user input verification as well as form design.
- Designed and completed accessible and responsive webpage for cross-platform adaptability using Bootstrap.
- Git version control tools is adopted together with application update in collaboration with team members.
- Settling the shopping system with back-end developers with teamwork.
- Daily support and maintenance work on website issues.
Front End Web Developer
Confidential, Skokie, IL
- Communicated with the client to validate business logic and compose design documents.
- Web layout desgin using HTML and CSS .
- Implemented interactive capabilities for search section on the website using AJAX, also refreshed some specific page areas to diminish server’s load .
- Media Query is used to adapt different media types on a responsive website.
- Tested the websites extensively and fixed bugs using Jasmine .
- Complete the shopping system in collaboration with back-end developer.