- Competent in Gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications (SRS) using UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Experience in implementing store actions, installing React Router, React - Redux app to handle real time data, API calls from Thunk, Redux in React JS.
- Experience in developing software applications in AngularJS using components, observables, router, classes, services, redux architecture, RX.js.
- Expert in working with NodeJS server-side application to implement concepts like Event Dispatcher, Express.js.
- Used AngularJS to implement Modules, Filters, Services, Controllers, Factories, HTTP caching and Angular UI bootstrap.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions, DOM collections.
- Expert in developing applications using CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Hands-on experience in creating Single Page Applications using Angular JS along with routers, custom directives, filters and form validations.
- Experience with NodeJS platform, npm, Common JS, grunt & gulp, bower, forever and nodemon.
- Implemented adaptive as well as responsive web design for mobiles, tablets and desktop.
- Highly skilled in using Bootstrap for tables, grids, form elements, carousels, layouts, Toolbars, Panels, Button, etc.
- Experience in integrating NodeJS server-side code with MongoDB to store and retrieve data using Mongoose drivers.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Accessibility and Web Securities.
- Used KARMA and JASMINE for unit testing
- Experience in debugging on various browsers with Chrome Dev Tools, IE Tester, Firefox Firebug and Safari web inspector.
- Experience with SVN Source Control, TFS and GIT for code management.
- Experience in implementing complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) for various applications including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
Development Tools: WebStorm, Eclipse, NetBeans, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Text 2, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, MS Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
Databases: My SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
Version Control: GIT, SVN.
Testing & Performance: Junit, Grunt, GULP, Jasmine, KARMA, Mocha, Chai
Source Control: Visual Source Safe(VSS), Maven, Subversion, JIRA. Methodology: OOAD, UML, MVC framework, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Kanban.
Confidential, Portland, ORSr. Front End Developer
- Experience in implementing React-Router to turn application into single page application
- Experience in using various features of Angular 2.0 like data binding, routing, custom pipes, custom directives, string interpolation to meet custom requirements
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags
- Built application using Angular 2.0, coupled with NodeJS
- Experience of working with SASS and task runners like Gulp JS
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept
- Used Promises to make RESTFUL API calls for persistence and retrieval of data
- Used latest web technologies ECMAScript 6, ReactJS, Angular 2.0 and NodeJS implemented as a backend server
- Developed API’s, database querying pattern for retrieval of data and use session tokens for auto sign in functionality
- Worked with CassandraDB for persisting data and user session variables
- Used TypeScript to write class, interface, module statements, navigation and refactoring
- Implemented singleton pattern for class using TypeScript
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage, added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react
- Developed components to fetch the data from the backend using Services
- Responsible for the (D3) data driven development, Deploy and development of the web applications
- Used GIT version control for software development, and regularly pushed the code to GitHub
- Used JIRA and Atlassian Bitbucket for code collaboration with efficient use of Pull Requests and Peer Reviews and approvals
- Followed VersionOne Agile Life cycle management software
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development
- Involved in bug fixing on functionality, performance and designing issues with ReactJS and React-Redux using Mocha & Enzyme
- Participated in everyday SCRUM meetings to discuss about ongoing project and related issues
Confidential, Great Falls, Montana
Sr. Front End Developer
- Involved in Requirements analysis, understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework
- Involved in developing UI pages using React and done lot of styling using SASS and Bootstrap
- Involved in lot of Bug fixes and issues which came up in already developed components
- Used React Redux in the application to maintain consistency and designed reducers, containers
- Used Firebug, chrome extensions for react and redux, debugging and browser compatibility
- Used Node.js (NPM modules) to run the app and Web Pack for compilation
- Used NodeJS for server-side scripting for our application and to run web pack and build the project properly
- Developed components using React and all the advanced methods Functions in developing
- Created SASS files using mixins, imports, variables, nesting , also used library of sass mixins
- Used Git as our source/version control system and Atom/sublime Text editors for development tool
- Used Bootstrap for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface
- Used package Web pack package bundlers in task runner like grunt/gulp along with node.js for build automation and management
- Managed UI team backlog and updated story progress in Jira , and worked with project managers to deliver revenue generating features in a continuous integration ( JENKINS )
- Knowledge in working with APIs and Restful web services
- Used bamboo for automating builds, integrating builds, tests and releases in a single workflow
- Worked with various building blocks such as views, events, routers and actions in React JS
- Involved in Agile process, Monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application
Front End Developer
- Agile methodologies were used to develop applications on a weekly progress
- Experience in MEAN stack implementation, AngularJS
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock ups (PSD)
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table
- Involved in Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks such as AngularJS for creating Single Page Application (SPA)
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars, carousel, and drop-down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap
- Used SASS as CSS pre-processor for extending style sheets
- Used jQuery widgets like Accordion, Date picker, Draggable, Droppable, Resizable in word press built in interactions
- Worked the backend by using NodeJS and MongoDB
- Worked with AngularJS - routers, forms, modules, Dom, events, expressions
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Designed and consumed SOAP and REST web services API interactions for data transfer from client to server and vice versa
- Experience working with Amazon Web services like Dynamo DB
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application
- Responsible for experimenting with new frameworks and libraries to make decision either should be used in the product/project or not
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links
Confidential, New York, NY
- Agile methodologies were used to develop applications on a weekly progress
- Worked on Angular JS two-way data binding between DOM and model, dependency injection
- I have used directives, controllers, validations, factory, services for calling the Web API controller and calling the 'GET', 'POST', 'PUT', 'DELETE' methods
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS
- Designed and developed Front end UI, presentation layer using CSS and HTML
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules and administrative interfaces using Node.js
- Created an internal administration tool for our retail management team to update assets, inventory, and other sensitive information. Stack included Angular.js and node.js
- Maintain Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website
- We created a web server using Node which intercepts the requests from the clients and passes the response
- Used SOAP UI for testing web services request and response
- Experience in XML SOAP (webservice) to communicate over the Internet
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing)
- Use SOAP web services to communicate between applications running on different operating systems
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 10g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application
Front-end Web Developer
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML
- Worked on code to fetch data from webservices using jQuery AJAX calls using JSON response based on those results updated HTML pages
- Worked on jQuery plugins autocomplete, validating forms, worked intensively on drag and drop feature
- Implemented jQuery with data manipulation, DOM manipulation, controlled different animation styles with dynamic CSS
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes
- Worked intensively on HTML for audio and video playback. Also involved in developing HTML along with jQuery for presenting data validation on client side within the forms
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, and XML
- Worked on entity beans which is directly access data from the SQL server database
- Used JSON for data transfer between the front end and back end
- Worked in an AGILE environment to produce high-quality software
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from the business on the design changes
Environment: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON, XML, Java, SQL, AJAX, Chrome developer tool, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visio.Confidential
- Involved in discussions with the System Analyst to identify the technical requirements
- Articulated business strategy and branding issues and to balance these with user needs and technological constraints
- Worked closely with product managers, developers and internal stakeholders throughout the product design
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end
- Worked on jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request
- Involved in providing pseudo application level code to interact with API's, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying