- Overall 6 years of professional experience in IT industry.
- 4.5 years of experience in ServiceNow platform implementation, support, development and administration.
- Direct hands on experience on various IT Services of Service - Now tool like Service Catalog Requests, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Service-Now Administration, Incident and Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Reporting, Gauges, Integration with Web Services.
- Strong skill set in ServiceNow suite development including SOAP/REST integration, Web services, Discovery, Workflows.
- Experience in implementing Customer Service Management Application including Case Management and Fields Services.
- Experience in configuring and customizing all aspects of ServiceNow like UI actions, UI Policy, Business rules, Data policies, Client scripts.
- Experience in Implementing Single Sign On (SSO) using SAML 2.0.
- Experience in designing, developing, customizing & administering ITSM suite of applications.
- Experience in assigning SLA’s to the incident management.
- Experience in creating Portfolio in Helsinki and Istanbul release.
- In depth knowledge on technical implementation on various modules of Service-now like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management.
- Experience in Server Script (Business Rules/Script Includes) and good understanding of Server/Client API.
- Worked on creating users, roles, groups and configured LDAP Server and LDAP Listener for updating the user and group table record.
- Data modelling and creating ACL for custom tables. Involved in creating Custom Application and Modules.
- Good knowledge of CMDB, Asset Management Services: Business Services & Configuration item relationships.
- Worked on Configuration Items and Applications stored in CMDB tables.
- Worked with Import Sets and Transform Maps in ServiceNow to load complex data into the custom tables being used as Staging environment.
- Expertise in designing Service Catalog Items with Complex Multipurpose Workflows.
- Service-Now Administration and Production support including maintenance of lower life cycle instances.
- Good understanding of object oriented analysis design and application development.
- Deployment Automation and Software delivery using Shell scripting with tools like DSM and ITCM.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frameworks.
- Basic Level Troubleshooting experience in Discovery and Service Mapping
ITSM tools: ITSM Suite, HP Service Manager, HP Access Manager, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow.
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2012, MySQL 5.0/4, MS Access, TOAD, Teradata Utilities.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), LINUX, AIX, SOAP UI.
Utilities: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, REST Client, SSO
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, V-Model
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Responsible for various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Experience on ServiceNow Customizations as per client's requirement.
- Involved in Designing, Development and Implementation of CMS (Content Management System) for customizing portal Pages using Jelly Script and UI Macros.
- Involved in Configuration, Web Services, Catalog Client Scripting, SOAP, Developing complex workflows.
- Good experience in developing workflows and in customizing the applications in ServiceNow using Java script, Jelly, AJAX, CSS and HTML.
- Worked on creating users, roles, groups and load the data to ServiceNow objects using import sets on daily, weekly, monthly and on request basis while working in ADAM for Authentication.
- Involved in LDAP integration with ServiceNow for obtaining users and groups and played a significant role in Persona Management Project.
- Involved in designing, development of Home Page, Place Order for Service Catalog, Knowledge base, creating a service ticket, Schedule a call from the service desk and schedule a time for solving the issues.
- Configuration of Email Notification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system.
- Experience with Access Control Lists Setup and debug module for various ITIL processes as per the requirements.
- Expertise in analysis of end user requirements and business rules based on given documentation and worked closely with tech leads and Business analysts in understanding the current ServiceNow system.
- Configured Scheduled Data Import for importing data files from remote server location.
- Experience in generating and scheduling reports for multiple criteria as requested by different groups.
- Experience in complex transform scripts in transforming the data into the SNOW database.
- Worked to streamline the process flow for Upgrades and implemented the Project Tasks setup for all the developers to review Skip Logs and upgrade issues.
- Experience in working with UI Actions, UI Policies, UI Macros and Data Policies in ServiceNow.
- Expertise on defining workflows in Service Catalog items, Approvals and Dynamic/ad hoc tasks in ServiceNow. Has been part of end user self-service portal management.
- Experience in working with the workflows using ServiceNow workflow editor and its core Utilities.
- Maintained the integrity of the ServiceNow tool across production and non-production environments. Involved in production support for all the ServiceNow related issues.
- Worked with business analyst to create and modify Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Designs. Designed and implemented new functionalities for enhanced features.
- Involved in running the jobs to push the data into the application using Import Sets and Transform Maps. Generated weekly reports and metrics for IT management.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in analysis of end user requirements and worked closely with team lead and Business analysts in understanding the current ServiceNow system.
- Monitored and performed ServiceNow admin activities which involve user and group administration.
- Implemented and maintained ServiceNow platform to meet the business processes and support ITIL Framework.
- Designing and customizing new Applications and Modules as per the requirements.
- Created users, groups, roles and load data to ServiceNow using import sets on daily, weekly or requirement basis.
- Writing Business rules, Client scripts, UI policies and UI actions to customize the instance.
- Worked on various modules in Service Catalog Management.
- Involved in configuration of Email notification and SMS notification to alert the users of ServiceNow.
- Involved in transfer of data from one instance to other by creating and maintaining automation on Transforms and Imports . Created transform maps using automatic field mapping and scripting.
- Worked on migrations from Eureka to Geneva.
- Strong in creating various work flows for Incident Management, Change Management and Service Requests.
- Involved in testing forms and reports for correct mapping of the objects and data transfers.
- Good knowledge in designing and implementing of service requests through ServiceNow Catalog.
- Understanding the requirements and designing of work flows.
- Implementing new functionality using Business rules, Client Scripts, Access control lists (ACL) etc.
- Worked on System Requirement Specifications (SRS) including problem analysis and system definition models.
- Hands on experience in maintaining CMDB while tracking the record of configurations stored in CMDB.
- Responsible for installing and configuring MID servers for our CMDB Discovery and designed transform maps.
- Troubleshoot the discoveries for probe errors and at times customized OOTB probes for specific categories of CIs.
- Involved in the Integration of SCCM, a configuration management database, with CMDB. And this integration used the SQL server as staging table while connected to CMDB using JDBC connectors .
- Worked on NOTIFY integration for managing the major incidents.
- Involved in integrating Chat and email systems for a business.
- Monitored system performance and provided system statistics and reports to the business.
- Created homepages including basic reporting, gauge configuration and dashboards.
- Involved in preparing documentation for installation, design and maintenance of Custom modules in ServiceNow.
- Created many standard work flows which are propagated and handled in many custom events.
- Worked on Enhancements to Problem management module with development team based on requirements out of UAT.
ServiceNow Developer/ Admin
- Successfully worked on business requirements and technical specifications for ITSM platform.
- Responsible for providing ServiceNow customization to end clients.
- Involved in creating new workflows and modifying the existing work flows according to new requirements.
- Worked on Incident management, Problem management, Change Management, Configuration Management.
- Configured inbound Email actions to create incidents or requests.
- Modified forms and form sections depending on the items to be configured.
- Developing Service Catalog Items as per the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Worked in production support for all the ServiceNow related issues.
- Implemented ServiceNow process of implementation for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Service Request Management (Service-Catalog).
- Involved in planning and coordinating Implementation plan for every release in ServiceNow.
- Implementation of changes effectively to improve the efficiency and automation in ServiceNow.
- Prepared requirement specifications and design documents.
- Used PowerShell Scripts, SQL Scripts
- Good knowledge in designing the layout of the forms using UI actions and UI policies.
- Build reports, gauges and homepages.
- Implementing ServiceNow discovery and CMDB and integrating it with Change Management.
- Involved in LDAP integration with ServiceNow for obtaining users and groups.
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, SOAP).
- Worked in coordinating all the changes through ITIL based change management practises.
- Worked on Update Sets to transfer data from one ServiceNow instance to another instance. Explored Back out feature to fix deployment issues on non-prod environments before using it on prod.
- Development of various custom features in OOB ServiceNow applications like Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration management, Discovery and Portfolio, Project Management & CMDB.
- Involved in creating Import sets to transfer data and transform maps.
- Developed new Service Catalog Items and fixed bugs in incident, problem and change management.
- Helped Release management process to resolve deployment issues as a peer reviewer during product and patch releases.
Environment: Java Script, Angular JS, JSON, jQuery, Web services (SOAP/REST), XML, HTML, iframes, AJAX, Shell scripting, Integrations, Cloud services, ITIL, SCRUM.
Jr Java Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing Purchase Order Web Service and presentation layer.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework (Hibernate).
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, CSS, and jQuery.
- Implemented Asynchronous Functionality using jQuery Ajax.
- Designed and Implemented Spring Framework based Restful service for handling AJAX requests.
- Involved in writing database coding, complicated functions, Triggers, Types, Views and Packages
- Developed DAO API to manage the payment information using Hibernate ORM.
- Used Log4j framework for logging messages with various levels written throughout the java code
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used Eclipse based STS IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Documented designs on confluence using class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high-level activity diagrams using UML from the requirements.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
Environment: Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM, jQuery, CSS, AJAX, Html5, SQL, JDBC, SOAP Web Services, Restful services, Eclipse(STS), Web Logic, SVN, JUnit, JIRA, Maven