- 8 years of experience in software configuration, development, deployment and support using public cloud platforms.
- Build and release management, change management, and cloud management.
- Automate the build and deploy of all the internal Java environments using various continuous integration tools and scripting languages.
- Release process implementation like DevOps and Continuous Delivery methodologies to existing Build and Deployments.
- Establish and deliver Continuous Integration/Delivery using tools such as Jenkins, SVN, Sonatype, Nexus, Git, Ansible, Cloudbees, Cloudforms and SonarQube.
- Integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as Nexus, Sonarqube, Puppet, Maven.
- Developed Jenkins jobs to automatically manage, test, deploy code and applications.
- Working knowledge of Build tools like Maven, Git repository management tools like Bitbucket, Continuous Integration tools like Bamboo.
- Experience in creating automation process to create infrastructure for kafka clusters different instances as per components in cluster using Terraform for creating multiple EC2 instances & attaching ephemeral or EBS volumes as per instance type in different availability zones & multiple regions in AWS.
- Knowledgeable and practices Apache Mesos using Marathon for container orchestration for Mesos DC/OS.
- Experienced in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) and WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Expertise on Cloudbees Jenkins for the management and control development life cycle process of all kinds, including build, document, test, package, stage and deploy.
- Expertise in Application design and development using AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, SQS, SNS, ELB and LAMBDA.
- Implementing and setting up Amazon SES and SNS on AWS Environment.
- Strong Chef and Puppet experience to create cookbooks and recipes.
- Worked with DevOps and Security team to fix the identity, access and privilege issues across the platforms.
- Deploying and Working on LAMP Environment Server on EC2.
- Developing & Implementing the Autoscaling with Loadbalancer on EC2.
- Deploying and Working on Java web application with Apache Tomcat Server on Amazon EC2.
- Worked on installation of OpenStack key components, devstack and customization of OpenStack projects.
- Strong understanding & experience of Web-application Security - Interested in web application vulnerability assessments, penetration testing.
- Good knowledge of network and security technologies such as Firewalls, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, IDS/IPS, Routing and Switching.
- Experience in developing jobs using Apache Spark.
- Knowledge and experience in standard security and regulatory frame works including ISO, NIST 800-71, HIPAA and PCI DSS.
- Integrating Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources.
- Search Head Clustering, Deploying Configuration Bundles through Deployer.
- Implementing snapshot backup tool for AWS Instances on AWS Environment.
- Implementing and setting up Puppet Master server for configuring and installing the modules for automatic deployment on AWS Environment.
- Implementing and setting up AWS security groups for AWS Instances on AWS Environment.
- Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Implementing VPC on AWS Cloud Environment and Handle the complete control of computing resources on EC2.
- Experience in managing Cassandra cluster using nodetool.
- Integrated Elastic stack with OSSEC alerts for user friendly and real time console.
- Experience with Automation Tools Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Have experience in installation, configuration and deployment and management of web applications on JBOSS application servers.
- Helped in designing and implementation of an Azure Cosmos data warehouse
- Create dimensional data marts in Azure SQL for a true hybrid pure cloud warehousing environment.
- Responsibilities include developing complex build, test, provision, secure and deployment systems and providing support to a large community of developers and testers.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Servicies (AWS) platform using Puppet configuration management.
- Experience with WebSphere application and Integration platform.
- Knowledge with surrounding technologies such as Mesos (Mesosphere) and Kubernetes.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation.
- Helped write Chef Cookbooks and Chef Recipes for automation tools and builds.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax,Jquery, and JSON.
- Working in war-room, providing continuous technical support throughout release and production period.
- Expertise in handling crisis during heavy load on servers and maintaining zero downtimes. analysis on all application & production servers. Performed system performance monitoring, created alerts and benchmarking for performance.
Operating Systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Linux, RHEL 7/6/5/4 and Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server.
Database: MySQL, PL/SQL, DB2 and Oracle.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, JBoss and IIS server
AWS services: EC2,S3, Route 53, Lambda, SNS, SQS, RDS,VPC and IAM
Cloud Services: Rack space cloud computing services, AZURE web
Configuration & Integration tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus, GIT and SonarQube, Maven and ANT
Scripting languages: Python, shell scripting, Java script
Web Technologies: HTML, Angular JS
Confidential, NJ, Mahwah
- Participated in the release cycle of the product, which involved environments like Development, QA and Production.
- Design, setup, integration and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline from source-control to production.
- Expertise in creating VM Templates, Cloning and Managing Snapshots.
- Ensured that Iaas and Paas are perfectly implemented.
- Worked on AWS mobile SDK to access various AWS services like Lambda, S3, DynamoDB etc.
- Involved in complete cycle on migrating physical Linux/Windows machines to cloud (AWS) and test it.
- Implementation of AWS lambda while code supplied in python.
- Implemented Route 53 to access the service to modify DNS records.
- Worked on code migrations between environments though automated procedure using Jenkins Cloudbees and IBM Urban Code Deploy.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed Kubernetes manifest files and managed releases of Helm packages.
- Set-up Bamboo build and deployment plans using Maven as build tool and GitHub/Bitbucket as source code managers.
- Created Automation to create infrastructure for kafka clusters different instances as per components in cluster using Terraform for creating multiple EC2 instances & attaching ephemeral or EBS volumes as per instance type in different availability zones & multiple regions in AWS.
- Used Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manages change.
- Wrote Python Code using Ansible Python API to Automate Cloud Deployment Process.
- Developed Python Modules for Ansible Customizations.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Performed hardware and software installations, upgrades, and maintenance, patch administration, kernel modification/upgrades, file system management, performance and security analysis and network configuration/tuning.
- Good Experience in creating the Splunk app for Enterprise Security to identify and address emerging security threats through the use of continuous monitoring, alerting and analytics.
- Working closely with Infrastructure, Application, Development and Business or project teams on Splunk.
- Worked on Spark- Cassandra Connector to load data to and from Cassandra.
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Security assessment of online applications to identify the vulnerabilities in distinct categories like Input and data Validation, Authentication, Authorization, Auditing & logging.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Build responsive application using AngularJS, NodeJs. Application compatible with mobile devices and different web platforms and browser. Consumed different plugins and angular modules and providers.
- Providing advice regarding analyzers, tokenizers and Elastic Search mappings.
- Developing Configuration Management modules and tools using Opscode Chef.
- Developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto Scaling for EC2 instances.
- Worked on AWS CLI for configuring and installing various services.
- Development of Application.groovy
- Resposible for migrating spring/resources.groovy 2.1 to 3.2.5
- Managed highly scalable services which include logic, storage, databases, monitoring streaming, data warehousing and machine learning using AWS mobile hub.
- Performed Elastic search performance and configuration tuning.
- Collaborated with dev team to develop and optimize Kibana visualizations.
- Build REST APIs to facilitate secure communication between mobile app and backend
- Expertise in designing, implementing and modifying the tuned relational databases like NoSQL
- Implemented a continuous delivery pipeline with Docker Jenkins and Github.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment maintenance and related tasks using Docker and Jenkins.
- Used sub modules in the GIT and educated users working with submodules in GIT.
- Environment provisioning using Docker and Red Hat Satellite.
- Implemented continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins and Nexus to build code from Subversion and deploy to testing and developing environments.
- Experience on vulnerability assessment and penetration testing using various tools like Burp Suite, DirBuster, Nexpose,HP Web inspect, OWASP ZAP Pro
- Used Marathon REST API's to kick of new deployments of an application using HTTP PUT and REST services.
- Implementation of mobile push messaging or emails as needed to notify your users of applicable content updates or perform personalized messaging.
- Implementation of mobile analytics tools for tracking key usage trends and behaviors which allows to make data-driven decisions to increase engagement and monetization for your app.
- Helped client with Elastic stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) implementation to process large sets of logs and provide reports.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Supporting Systems Infrastructure comprised of CentOS AWS EC2 instances.
- Using the MySQL Database on EC2 and Get the data Backup using Linux scripting language on EC2.
- Setting up EC2 elastic load balancers and Akamai for front end and backend services.
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 Status check including System Status checks and Instance Status check alerts.
- Performed troubleshooting on Java applications using traces, logs, log analyzer, Resource analyze
- Distribution of traffic across multiple Amazon EC2 instances using Elastic load balancing.
- Have experience in creating AWS EC2 instances with Terraform.
- Developed Terraform templated to create Load balancers, EC2 instance with auto scaling and monitoring on the fly for different environments.
Environment: Git, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Nagios, JIRA, Remedy, AWS, IAM, EC2, VPC, EBS, EMR, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, VMware ESXi, 5.5, 6.0, Git, NFS, DNS, DHCP, SMTP,FTP, SSH, Ruby, Python, Scripting, JBoss, Tomcat, Nginx.Confidential, KY, Lexington
- Run and maintain high visibility, and high availability systems. Developed “cloud hub” service for remote customer support including patch management, backup strategy, vulnerability assessment, mitigation, and systems health.
- Implementing and setting up Amazon SES and SNS on AWS Environment.
- Worked on AWS EC2 Instances creation, setting up VPC, Launching EC2 instances and worked on Cloud Watcher for providing high availability of applications of EC2 instances based on the load of applications.
- Security testing of APIs using SOAP UI.
- Behave Framework and native Python programming was used in developing the application.
- Worked with different Python libraries like Pandas, Numpy, PyHamcrest, pymssql, pypyodbc etc.
- Worked on Java web applications with Apache Tomcat server on AWS EC2.
- Automated Linux servers using Ansible for doing system administration tasks.
- Used Docker for managing development environments through creation of Linux virtual containers.
- Implemented DevOps best tools and practices such as centralized logging (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) server monitoring Nagios and Automation Ansible.
- Automated installing the Linux packages and administrating Linux service using Chef, and automating product installation configuration.
- Configured and Installed Jenkins on Linux and windows environment.
- Designed JSON with Express JS for consuming data via REST API.
- Deployed applications on JBoss and WebLogic Servers. Maintained load balancing, high availability and failover functionality.
- Experience installing, configuring and supporting Oracle WebLogic servers and JBoss application servers and in Windows environment.
- Installed and configured Jboss application servers for DEV, PROD and QA systems.
- Secured the Jboss application server.
- Improving performance and scalability of an existing Elastic Search app
- Provide design solutions and information for new business proposals. Continuous reduction in costs with regards to technical support overhead and AWS resource usage through automation, solid technical documentation, and mentoring.
- Have knowledge in the creation of App Dynamics customer journey.
- Deployment of networks and systems on the AWS platform with the help of System Operations.
- Used route Route 53 to create sophisticated routing policies to route end users.
- Key contributions include reduction of AWS costs.
- Built micro services using API gateway
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform using Puppet configuration management.
- Seamlessly transitioned AWS infrastructure from EC2 classic to VPC.
- Cloud Hub Service.
- Worked with development team to migrate Ant scripts to Maven.
- Utilized Pearl and Python for GIT.
Environment: Git, Maven,, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Nagios, JIRA, AWS, IAM, EC2, VPC, EBS, EMR, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, Git, NFS, DNS, SMTP,FTP, SSH, Ruby, Python, Scripting, JBoss, Tomcat, Nginx .Confidential, Baltimore MD
- Participated in the release cycle of the product, which involved environments like Development, SIT, QA, UAT and Production.
- Defined and Implemented CM and Release Management Processes, Policies and Procedures.
- Environment Topology Design, Deployments, Configuration and Support Unix and Windows environments.
- Interacted with client teams to understand client deployment requests.
- Ensured that IaaS and PaaS are perfectly implemented.
- Coordinate with the Development, Database Administration, QA, and IT Operations teams to ensure there are no resource conflicts.
- Build, manage, and continuously improved the build infrastructure for global software development engineering teams including implementation of build scripts, continuous integration infrastructure and deployment tools.
- Managing the code migration from ClearCase to Subversion repository.
- Developed multiple shell scripts for, system monitoring.
- Integrated Maven with Jenkins for the builds as the Continuous Integration process.
- Used Docker and Vagrant for managing development environments through creation of Linux virtual containers.
- Created AWS CLI commands to create Amazon EC2 Container Instances.
- Worked on AWS EC2 Instances creation, setting up VPC, launching EC2 instances different kind of private and public subnets based on the requirements for each of the applications.
- Working on AWS Elastic load balancing for deploying applications in high availability.
- Working on AWS Auto Scaling for providing high availability of applications and EC2 instances based on the load of applications by using Cloud Watcher in AWS.
- Used AWS S3 to store code bundles to deploy onto EC2 Instances.
- Worked with the developers to configure plugins trough Eclipse to develop the code.
Environment: AWS, EC2, QA, UAT, Linux 3,4,5, Unix and WindowsConfidential
Linux/Unix System Administrator
- Deployment and maintenance of Redhat Linux, Windows Server 2000, 2003 and ESX/ESXi servers and app software in across the network mostly Dell, HP and IBM hardware.
- Involved in design, configuration, installation, implementation, management, maintain and support for the corporate Linux servers RHEL 3, 4, 5, CENTOS 5, Ubuntu.
- Involved in creating new users, groups and setup their home directories and appropriate access restrictions to software and directories & files.
- Updating and upgrading Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers with YUM and RPM repositories. Involved in creating Logical Volume Manager (LVM) for Linux operating systems. Managed Virtual Memory and swap space on RedHat Linux Servers.
- Configured LAN, WAN and managed Network troubleshooting applications TCP/IP including Ethernet, IP addressing & Sub netting, routing. Configuring modems & network printers.
- Manage user accounts and authentication process by NIS service. Configuration of DNS, NFS, APACHE, MAIL, DHCP& FTP Servers in RedHat Linux 5.x.
- Responsible for configuring and connection to SSH through Putty. And also Password-less setup and agent-forwarding done for SSH login using ssh-keygen tool.
- Maintaining the Linux Firewall for network and implement to the network security, implementation of Samba to help printing and file sharing in the mixed Environment. Written Shell scripts to run Batch Jobs using cron on production servers.
- Provided support by 24x7 shift rotation basis and pager support.
- Monitored trouble ticket queue to attend user and system calls, attended team meetings, change control meetings to update installation progress, and for upcoming changes in environment.
Environment: RedHat Linux 3,4,5.x, Windows 2000/2003, Apache 1.3.x, 1.2, 2.x, IIS 4.0, bash/ksh shell, Samba, DNS, APACHE, NFS, MAIL, DHCP, FTP, SSH, RHEL 3, 4, 5, CENTOS 5, UbuntuConfidential
LINUX System Administrator
- Installing, upgrading and configuring RHEL servers using kickstart.
- Key role in Linux Patching.
- User administration, creating Users, Groups and giving permissions as requested.
- Providing day-to-day user administration like adding or deleting users, password aging.
- Using Remedy tool for creating Change Requests.
- Worked with Network team understanding about the TCP/IP protocols, SMPP, routers and sending requests to open the ports.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of NFS and NIS on Sun Solaris.
- Installed BIND 8.2.Configured DNS Primary, Secondary and DNS clients. Generated /etc/named.confand other files for use in the named directory. Used nslookup to query the Local Server.
- Reconfigured the Kernel for various system parameters using kmtune and kmadmin commands. Added new device driver, rebuilt kernel and used the new kernel to boot the system.
- Monitoring the Production servers using Nagios and Monitor tools.
- Setup NFS Servers, Diskless clients and Auto clients and automountedthe file systems using direct and indirect maps. Also setup entries in /etc/exports and mounted the disks onto the client systems by adding entries to /etc/fstab.
- Provided 24x7 supports as Web admin and to build and support Apache and Tomcat Servers.
- Worked in NOC center.
- Watching the alerts coming from the servers using NMS monitoring tool.
- Open the Bridge call and bring other teams into the call for resolving the severe issues.
- Performed troubleshooting on Java applications using traces and log analyzers.
- Deploying the DSM agents into Windows/Solaris and Linux boxes.
- Implementation and maintenance of Veritas Cluster Server.
- Implemented DNS, NIS/NIS+ and NFS for administrative and project requirements.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of DNS, NFS on Sun Solaris and IBM AIX environment.
- Installation of Apache, Weblogic and Tomcat Web servers.
- Creating SSL certificates for windows servers and Solaris/Linux Servers.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts using Korn, C Shell, Bash Scripting and Perl.
- Supporting databases like Oracle, Sybase, DB2 and Oracle RDBMS.
- Responsible for maintenance of development tools and utilities and to maintain Kornshell, Perl automation scripts.
Environment: RedHat Linux 3,4,5.x, Windows 2000/2003, Apache 1.3.x, 1.2, 2.x, IIS 4.0, bash/ksh shell, Samba, DNS, APACHE, NFS, NIS/NIS+, NMSs