- Confidential is a Certified Oracle WebCenter Consultant, WebCenter Content Architect, WebCenter Developer and WebCenter Administrator with over 20 years of experience. He has strong expertise implementing Oracle Content Management ECM IPM UCM OEM OIM OID WLST SOA v10g, 11g, and 12c in High Availability Windows and Linux environments, integrating with Oracle EBS and PeopleSoft. Confidential has extensive WebLogic administrative and implementation experience with Oracle WebCenter Sites, WebCenter Content, Managed Attachments, Inbound Refinery, WebCenter Capture utilizing WebCenter Forms and Reports with Verifier as well as WebCenter Imaging built on WebLogic, integrating through AXF to the SOA Suite processing BPEL and BMP workflow. He has extensive training by Oracle at their corporate training centers in California, Florida and Washington DC on WebCenter Content management, WebCenter Sites, WebCenter Imaging and WebCenter ADF Spaces.
- Confidential is Oracle certified in JDEdwards World and JDEdwards OneWorld EnterpriseOne for Inventory, Purchasing, Report Writing, Sales Order Processing, Shop Floor Control and the Advanced Transportation Application Suites. He has over 10 years of Design, Integration, Installation, Administration, Implementation and Development experience with the Oracle WebCenter ECM Suite, formerly known as Stellent, formerly known as Optika Software, as a Certified ECM Architectural Engineer. Confidential has over 20 years of experience as a Certified Senior ECM Implementation Consultant for Bottomline Technologies, formerly known as Optio Software, with Advanced Implementation, Development and Design experience integrating into JDEdwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS and QAD. Confidential has worked for dozens of Fortune 500 clients in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Distribution, Financial, Services, Transportation and Government Industries with excellent references. He professionally assesses a client’s needs, recommends best practice procedures and resolves issues in a timely manner.
Oracle WebCenter Suite: Oracle WebCenter Content Management and Oracle WebCenter Imaging Implementation 11g, Oracle Financials Solution Accelerator Implementation v10g, v11g and 12c, ECM/Stellent/Optika versions 3 through 12, KFI Invoices, HR and T & E Processing.
Oracle ECM I/PM Stellent/Optika: Acorde Context and Acorde Process ECM Architectural Engineer
Oracle JDEdwards: Report Writing, Inventory, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Distribution and Sales.
Optio: DesignStudio, eComIntegrate, Otis 8.x, MedForms, MedEx, OptioFax, RePrint, eComPresent and Advanced Labeling
Oracle WebCenter Consultant
- Oracle Fusion Middleware WebCenter Content, WebCenter Sites, WebCenter Capture Administrative IT Support on 10g, 11g and 12c platforms. Senior member of the City's IT Collaboration Team developing and supporting extensive Website Publishing utilizing Oracle Site Studio while capturing Website analytics through SiteImprove for Content Analysis.
- This included administering multiple Public Websites as well as Secure Intranet sites for dozens of Confidential entities and departments. Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM), WebCenter Imaging (IPM), WebCenter Sites, BPEL, SOA, AXF, WLST, MS SQL DB and WebCenter Capture (ODC and ODDC) on Windows and Linux in High Availability environments.
Confidential,Philadelphia,PAFinancial Solution Lead Administrator
- Oracle Fusion Middleware WebCenter 11g through 12c Financial Solution Lead Administrator, Implementation Specialist and Senior Developer covering Oracle WebCenter Content, WebCenter Sites, WebCenter Capture, WebCenter Imaging, Managed Attachments, Identity Manager and SOA integrated with PeopleSoft 9.x.
- Confidential conducted extensive architectural designs, software installations, implementations, development and administration tasks as well as managing SOA instances running BPEL workflow. Efficient AP Invoice Processing Automation Solution with PSFT ERP integration on multiple RIDC API protocols on Windows and Linux in High Availability environments.
Confidential,Jacksonville,FLLead Oracle WebCenter ECM Solution Architect
- Confidential was the Lead Oracle WebCenter ECM Solution Architect, Developer and Imaging Solution Specialist.
- Oracle ECM Suite UCM I/PM SOA 11g Implementation with WebCenter Capture 10g and 11g with WFR and Verifier. Installation, configuration and implementation project requiring design and development of secure sensitive health record handling with government regulation requirements.
- He configured secure processes to handle inbound Email, Fax and paper documents, processed through Document Capture utilizing SOA to run a series of BPEL processes including stored web procedure calls.
- Inbound sensitive data zipped files were extracted through custom java scripts prior to the PDF file manipulation to include validations and verifications prior to processing through SOA.
- Confidential created acknowledgement files and final transmittal to the outside vendors passing through an NDM secure Network. Heavy volume client, processing paperless cases without issues up to 20K pages per case and up to 2 MB in size, 10K in volume per month.
Confidential,St. Louis,MOSenior ERP/ECM UCM ODC I/PM Consultant
- Confidential was the Senior ERP/ECM UCM ODC I/PM Consultant on an Oracle ECM I/PM 11g Implementation with PeopleSoft 9.1 Financials and Human Resources.
- This was a Shared Services project with Oracle OnDemand WebLogic 11g for I/PM (Imaging and Process Management) Financials to enable “Key From Image” Automated Invoice Processing, T & E Processing and 200+ HR Forms. He utilized Oracle I/PM (formerly Stellent formerly Optika) with Oracle ODC (Oracle Document Capture) for scan, import, bar/patch code recognition for inbound documents via mail, fax and email. Confidential integrated Oracle ECM I/PM 11g to transfer, index and file the ODC images with metadata into the I/PM UCM Repository.
- He created multiple Applications connecting to multiple BPEL processes to pass the metadata through the BPEL workflow via AXF and SOA.
- This process allows PeopleSoft users to view images within PeopleSoft via the AXF Viewer with Custom User Tasks and conduct KFI (Key from image) to create vouchers, automating the Invoicing and voucher creation process.
- This included exposing multiple Saved Searches with dependent drop down Pick Lists for the I/PM Web interface, utilizing annotation and redaction features to email, fax and printer destinations.
Confidential,NYC,NYSenior ERP/ECM I/PM Consultant
- Confidential was the Senior ERP/ECM I/PM Consultant on an Oracle ECM I/PM 10gR3 implementation with PeopleSoft 9.1 Financials and Human Resources. This was a Shared Services project with Oracle 10gR3 I/PM (Imaging and Process Management) Financials to handle Invoice Processing and HR Forms, Windows and Linux HA. Oracle UCM I/PM (formerly Stellent/Optika) was utilized with Oracle ODC (Oracle Document Capture) to scan their shared services inbound Invoices.
- Confidential integrated Oracle ECM I/PM 10gR3 to transfer, index and file the ODC images with metadata into the I/PM Repository. He created custom Filer Applications, connecting to custom BPEL Injectors to pass the metadata into the BPEL workflow.
- This process allows PeopleSoft users to view the images within PeopleSoft via the Viewer and conduct KFI (Key from image) to enter vouchers and complete the Invoicing process.
- This included custom Saved Searches with drop down Pick List for the I/PM Web interface, utilizing annotation features to email, fax and printer destinations.