- Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering through client interaction, Design, Documentation, Development, Integration, Testing, Configuration and Production Support.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing Confidential increasing performance.
- Experienced in developing web applications with Single Page Applications (SPAs) Framework using Angular JS.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions to use in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experience in Polymer JS to create web components and develop browser API's to custom HTML elements.
- Experience in developing HTML5 websites, Twitter Bootstrap, and Responsive websites.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Pleasant Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, web pack and grunt.
- Expertise in developing data visualization using High chart.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Expertise in developing front-end User Interface for Web and Mobile Web - related applications for mobile products targeted devices like IOS and Android devices.
- Familiar with Grunt task runner to manage project and Bower package manager to install libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Good understanding of Predix UI framework gives the ability to create modern web applications that run on top of Predix data and services.
- Developed rich, powerful, reusable web components in Polymer.
- Developed REST based services, MVVM Web application using Knockout.js, require.js, bootstrap.css, WebAPI2.
- Software is built as a web app on Node.js with Backbone.js. CSS is compiled with LESS and HTML template engine is Jade.
- Experience in working with RESTFUL Web Services and implementing RESTFUL API's.
- Developed web applications using JQuery, HTML5, Knockout.js, Boot strap.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience in developing applications using Spring MVC, DHTML, DOM and XHTML.
- Worked with NPM, Grunt, Maven build tools and GIT / SVN source control systems.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Familiar with Design and Development of database systems using Relational Database Management Systems including MYSQL and in programming with SQL, PL/SQL, PHP.
- Possess excellent communication and Problem Solving skills and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Operating System: Windows-9X, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP/7/8 (Prof), Linux.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE
Application/Web server: Tomcat Apache, WebSphere
Graphics Editors: Adobe Photo Shop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3, Wireframe, Flask
IDE'S: Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, WebStorm.
Database: MONGO DB, PostgreSQL, Spunk data storage (Big data), Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008; IIS 6.0/7.0
Version Controls: SVN, GITHUB
Content Management Systems: Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress
Methodologies and OOAD tools: Analysis and Design (OOAD), UML.
Sr. Front End Developer
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and Restful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Used React-Auto complete for creating google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Used Excel Builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Used flickity.js for creating carousel-images.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Involved in developing high performance web app by utilizing my knowledge on HTML5 technologies like Web Workers, Cache API & CSS3 features like prefetch, preconnect.
- Worked on version control system called SVN and comfortable with branching, Tagging and merging.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML5/HTML and CSS3/CSS.
- Implemented JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Bootstrap.
- Worked with Restful-based web services in XML and JSON.
Front End UI/ Web Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Designed and created a dynamic website model which served as design guide for the development team.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Strong working experience in solving Cross-Browser Compatibility challenges and processing Responsiveness.
- Redesigned user interface HTML frameworks with Bootstrap and refined CSS styling.
- Applied media queries to created responsive website across different size of screens.
- Conducted unit testing with Firebug, IE Tester and end-to-end testing on the supported browsers and devices.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-Auto complete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Implemented procedures for development of HTML5 and Java applications for mobile devices.
- Involved in using JQuery Validation Plug-in for client side validation.
- Designed and Developed Microservices business components using spring Boot.
- Consumed REST based microservices with rest template based on RESTful API's.
- Designed navigation structure, interaction and styling for an AJAX environment.
- Experience with Drupal commons and other pre-configured Drupal environment.
- Design prototype Skelton for UI and Responsive design implementation using web components and PolymerJS.
- Designed and built an isomorphic web application from scratch using React JS, Webpack, ES6 and Redux.
- Worked with fullstack environment using Jenkins.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user transaction grid in Angular JS2.0.
- Worked with back-end side to configured applications with Apache Server.
- Maintained the site with HTML, CSS and Node JS.
- Experience with working with Hibernate for object relational mapping.
- Experience with integrated development environments like eclipse.
- Involved in configuring hibernate mapping files.
UI/ Web Developer
- Developed Angular JS Directives to extend the grammar of the web through reusable HTML elements, attributes, and classes.
- Used Angular JS factory and services for dependency injection.
- Developed applications using Angular JS Router single page applications SPAs to improve page performance.
- Responsible for the entire Design and coding the whole Rules Management module and JUnit.
- Responsible for implementing the business API's.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern using Angular JS.
- Used $http in angular.JS for consuming Restful web services.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Creating Cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used $http Provider with Angular.JS interceptors to make sure the requests are authenticated.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Quick learner and proficient in solving the technical issues in the project.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline oriented Environments.
- Highly passionate and curious about new Front-End development technologies and has ability in mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, and CSS as per company's standards.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using different layer patterns in Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in building highly interactive portable widgets using HTML, CSS, and the latest AJAX libraries.
- Design and Development of software components like Interface, Action Handlers, client side scripts using JAVA, JSP, and Java Script. Worked with DTE portal on Web Content Management using WCM.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Utilized the mail merge techniques in MS word for the time reduction in sending certificated.
- Worked on CSS background, positioning, text and borders.
- Performed validation of developed code for prototype against W3C standards.
- Integrated third party API's like google map to provide map view of various locations and PayPal for secure checkout for e-commerce applications.
- Worked on mobile RCI website to make some UI changes.
- Worked on implementing responsive web design to make them efficient for web, mobile, ios and android by using CSS media queries.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigations and icons. Worked on implementing CSS smart sprites in the program to reduce the number of HTTP requests to the server.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for the form submissions and DOM manipulations.